It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton has Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello ATS World!!

This is my first post here on ATS and I'v been a reader for years!! I am Not a supporter of either canidate. I'm only posting what I appear to be news/facts of our current crazy election we are in. I have seen other threads on Clintons health but have not seen any on this yet.. I could be wrong.

According to new documents leaked from Wikileaks, Hillary Clinton has Cavernous sinus thrombosis. Is this the campaign threatening emails about her health they have been talking about?? I know there has been talks about a clot but this could be proof of something serious..

WebMD: "

Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a very rare, life-threatening condition that can affect adults and children. In cavernous sinus thrombosis, a blood clot blocks a vein that runs through a hollow space underneath the brain and behind the eye sockets. These veins carry blood from the face and head back to the heart. The cause of cavernous sinus thrombosis is usually an infection. But other factors may play a role. Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a serious condition. It causes death in up to 30% of cases.
"

WebMD

Symptoms for this would deffenitly explain what is happening to her. But with her money, I would be suprised she wouldnt get the right care. (Plus she has the establishment backing her) Only question is, did they catch it in time or has it gone to the point of real concern.

Wikileaks documents show a coversation through email of her condition:

In fact Secretary Clinton's neurologist at Columbia, who I heard from yesterday, is a top national expert on strokes, brain clots, bleeds, and head trauma. She couldn't be in better hands. Her condition, Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, is a fancy term for a blood clot forming in one of the main sinuses (a drain) of the brain. This clot can lead to brain swelling or a stroke, and it is certainly life threatening.

LINK.

edit on 18-9-2016 by S3QU3NC3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/18/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Changed link to an acceptable one.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What's the date on the diagnosis?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Email conversation is from 2013. They say they have more to release on this issue a reply to: SentientCentenarian

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: S3QU3NC3

Can you fix your link?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but this appears to be a Fox News article posted in to an email.

It does not mean she is actually suffering from it. More of a "hey, look at what they said about you" sort of email.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Can you fix your link?

It is a link to wiki leaks, which is not allowed on this site.

Fill in the proper areas in the address bar with the obvious web address and it will take you to the correct page.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
A Wikileaks exclusive medical diagnosis... seems legit I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Until the campaign, or rather Ms. Clinton herself, admit to this, this line of thinking is about as far as we can, with any hope of accuracy, take it.

If this is the case, only if, she should give some serious thought to dropping out. Is ambition, even as grand an ambition as the White House, worth your health, or even your life?

Personally, I don't think so. But she's the only one who can answer that.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Until the campaign, or rather Ms. Clinton herself, admit to this, this line of thinking is about as far as we can, with any hope of accuracy, take it.

If this is the case, only if, she should give some serious thought to dropping out. Is ambition, even as grand an ambition as the White House, worth your health, or even your life?

Personally, I don't think so. But she's the only one who can answer that.

If this is true, I would say the same.

Health is more important.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Correct me if I am wrong, but this appears to be a Fox News article posted in to an email.

It does not mean she is actually suffering from it. More of a "hey, look at what they said about you" sort of email.

It is the real diagnosis of a medical condition that Hillary had and has since recovered from.
She had the flu, was dehydrated, fell and hit her head causing the broken blood vessel and clot in her head.

It happened while she was SOS, and she had to wear prism glasses for the double vision....
No one remembers this?
edit on b000000302016-09-18T19:06:50-05:0007America/ChicagoSun, 18 Sep 2016 19:06:50 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yea Im not presenting this as "true" fact. Just merely another poaaible explantion of her health issues. a reply to: introvert

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Huma was sending an article from FOX to Hillary, you are correct.
edit on 9 18 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
You mean, actually, that you are promulgating a rumor.
Not unusual, but let's call it what it is.

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If thats the case. I will remove the thread. Im not here to do that. a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I will remove the thread.

No can do.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ABC News... 2012
Does this refresh memories?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Not a rumor then.
Just obsolete. Four years obsolete.

edit on 9/18/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Correct.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is more the Clinton Campaign will have to cover up and come up with excuses and more lies.

Good story.

Kilroy was here.

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I remember and have posted it on forum before, it's true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join