It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I did say this election has my head all #ed up. That and too much time here on a conspiracy site. Spend too much time around places where certain leaps of logic and reasoning are common, or become too exposed to real life conspiracies that are that nuts, and it's not such a surprising leap.

Is not like I didn't recognize it as being a #ed up conclusion based on a single sentence with trigger words.

Addendum: Oh oh oh oh I know what caused the leap I know what caused the leap. The first debate is coming up, and there was a thread saying some false flag would probably occur, something about letting something happen, that would force us to skip the debate or something. I'm betting a vague memory of that combined with this is where the leap came from.
edit on 9/17/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Chelsea?? Of all the names...really. Wow.

I was expecting something like this. I just hoped I was wrong. I've got close friends in Manhattan. I hope they're not there right now.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I.E.D in a dumpster....just reported it.

Kinda makes one wonder about the pipe bomb in New Jersey earlier today, no?

Wonder what the folks who said that wasn't anything are thinking. Not saying they're connected buuuuut certainly makes one wonder.

Or should, anyway.
edit on 17-9-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

When I first saw this thread's title, I was think that Chelsea's medical center/apartment had been bombed. After realizing that it wasn't, I started thinking that some part of Manhattan had been named after the famous President's daughter.

Why not? They do that all the time with streets, parks, etc..

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I hope they catch the monster alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Not go off the conspiracy deep end again. But to a degree I can't help but wonder if that is more than simply a coincidence.

Is one hell of a messed up way to send someone a message...

Yep, I'm done...

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Mall explosion in VA.

here

Holy #. That is about a 45 minute drive from where I used to live.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Best Avatar ever! a reply to: Puppylove

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Of course it does. I didn't look on a map too see how far apart the attacks were but the timing seems feasible for 1 person.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I'm telling you...I don't believe in coincidence. I question everything that sounds remotely sketchy to me. If I'm wrong, great. I would love to be. You just have no idea.

If it's a message, then I hope it was delivered and there will be no more. All those innocent people...no one deserves this.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Timed devices or even ones set off by a phone call make it very easy to drop these off on different days and watch the response from the opposite coast.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Jersey Shore is a close destination for us Manhattanites. I spent a week there this summer. Brooklyn's beaches are kinda gross, LI takes forever to get to.

I can get to Seaside in about an hour and a half, maybe two hours at the most.

link   
Latest reporting is 26 injured, no fatalities thanfully: 23 with minor injuries, 1 with moderate injuries and 2 statuses unknown.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When I first saw this thread's title, I was think that Chelsea's medical center/apartment had been bombed. After realizing that it wasn't, I started thinking that some part of Manhattan had been named after the famous President's daughter.

Why not? They do that all the time with streets, parks, etc..

I thought the same thing, actually.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Reports of a total of four found in NJ earlier.

In addition to the bomb that exploded about 9:30 a.m., some authorities reported finding as many as three other intact devices along the runners' route on Ocean Avenue. The blast occurred in a trash can at the corner of D Street. Authorities later said the reports of additional devices were not verified.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
You can take away guns but its impossible to stop people from making explosives to build bombs with.

I am waiting for the terrorist to find out that you can build larger bombs with dry ice by putting it in stronger containers then soda bottles.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'll say it...I think they're connected. Boom.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
I stand corrected.

A powerful explosion shook homes in Seaside Park just after 9:30 Saturday morning, eerily close to the mapped out route of the 'Semper Five' race, an annual 5K charity race honoring the U.S. Marines and Sailors. The person who is behind this seemingly targeted attack remains a mystery.

NYT

Yes, Earlier today in New Jersey at the marine Corp charity run a pipe bomb exploded in a trash can.....then they found a second pipe bomb in another trash can but it didn't explode......and now Manhattan dumpster explosion .....so they are looking for a second bomb in manahattan in case the two events are related and dual bombings is the M.O. For the bomber .

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
You can take away guns but its impossible to stop people from making explosives to build bombs with.

I am waiting for the terrorist to find out that you can build larger bombs with dry ice by putting it in stronger containers then soda bottles.

Well...if there are any of them here, they know now.

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Thats not too far from my work. Pissed. I hope this doesnt become a thing now. The last thing NY needs is acts of terrorism. Our city is strong, but this is going to get people on edge.

I also hope they find the scum bags that did this. Fast.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join