It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Accuses Trump of 'Bigotry' for Silence on Obama's Birthplace

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton slammed Donald Trump on Thursday for again declining to answer a question about where President Barack Obama was born, asking: "When will he stop this ugliness, this bigotry?"

"He's tried to reset himself and his campaign many times. This is the best he can do. This is who he is so we need to decide who we are," Clinton said at The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute awards gala in Washington, D.C.
Source

Giving your opinions about a factual matter can be labeled "bigotry"? That only applies with the Orwellian dictionary that people like Hillary Clinton use.

If anyone on this website defends Clinton using the word bigotry in relation to Trump's silence on Obama's birthplace, I'll be shocked. Everyone on this site should stand against Clinton on this issue.

I would go as far as to say that if you stand with Clinton on this issue, I wonder if you're any good as a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 16-9-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I had to read this, then read it again to try and wrap my head around it.
Unless I am missing something here, Clinton is calling trump a bigot for NOT saying something about Obama? Is that it?

This has to be one of the most bizarre things I have seen in a long time, exceeding any of her other drug addled ravings!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think the Clinton campaign has gone right off the deep end

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Prepare to be shocked, as I'm sure one of the die hards will be along shortly to sort us all out.

Whether it's factual or not, she said it and the news will run with it out of context, not showing the whole thing and many will take it as they're told by the media.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Prepare to be shocked, as I'm sure one of the die hards will be along shortly to sort us all out.

Whether it's factual or not, she said it and the news will run with it out of context, not showing the whole thing and many will take it as they're told by the media.

Sad but true...

They will...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is the final piece of evidence we've needed to prove that her brain really is fried bacon.... Se's gone full SJW!

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I don't get it.. wouldn't saying something, i.e. being a "birther" be the "racist" thing in this situation? Have the Democrats gotten so lost in their politically correct paranoia that they themselves can't even adhere to their own ridiculous standards anymore?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Ok.. so after reading the actual article this makes sense now.. They're mad because he isn't willing to say that Obama was in fact born in the US.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
Ok.. so after reading the actual article this makes sense now.. They're mad because he isn't willing to say that Obama was in fact born in the US.

But, has he stated a belief that Obama was NOT born in the US?

It's still nonsense and, to be perfectly honest, has absolutely nothing at all to do with the presidential race they are both running in. Lets face it, Obama is going to be out soon, so is irrelevant to the entire current mess they call the election. Whatever he has done, or wherever he was born, at this point just doesn't matter any more. I mean, it's not like they can roll back the last 8 years and declare it all null and void.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
If this is the best Clinton and her campaigners can come up with right now, then maybe they should go further if they think it might get some traction.

Maybe Clinton should follow this up with a question to Trump about whether he likes her t1ts, if he refuses to answer she can then call him sexist too!

Maybe Trump could take a leaf out of the current Clinton staffers handbook and just plead the 5th to any questions they throw at him.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

But, has he stated a belief that Obama was NOT born in the US?

Yes no one took the time to explain to Donnie that Hawaii was a state when Obama was born.

But it isn't bigotry is the reason why Trump won't say Obama was born in the states it's his small ego.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Yeah.. he has.. but apparently consistency is a foreign word to Trump, he doesn't know the meaning of it and takes the right to flip flop on every issue under the sun. So this shouldn't be a surprise at all to anyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is hardly surprising. Name-calling and demonizing the opposition has been the Democrats' fallback position for years when they don't have another argument.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
She's a stumbling bag of pus .... Trump is flying past her in the polls. So sad for her ..NOT!

Kenya

edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Well, the facts are Obama was born in Hawaii so if you deny that your either a bigot, an idiot, or both.

That said, I thought Trump recently had a statement on his website declaring Obama a US citizen, while blaming Clinton for the bither movement? Of course conservatives now blame Hillary for this.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Let me see...

Racist if you question something.

Bigot if you say nothing.

Sexist if you question her.

Can some one tell me what comes next ?

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, the facts are Obama was born in Hawaii so if you deny that your either a bigot, an idiot, or both.

That said, I thought Trump recently had a statement on his website declaring Obama a US citizen, while blaming Clinton for the bither movement? Of course conservatives now blame Hillary for this.

If only she had not started it eh? Selective outrage is becoming of the left. Karma is a bitch sometimes.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Good, let her keep her nonsense up. Let her true nature seep out through the ever-widening cracks. The world will see her for what she is.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Republican's nominated a birther to run for president, awesome

edit on 16-9-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In fairness to Hillary, it was her supporters who ran with it back in '08. There's apparently no evidence that she was directly involved in it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join