It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olbermann is back and he's taking on Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In his debut episode of the new series "The Closer, Keith Oblermann goes through all of the most outrageous Donald Trump lies. It should be a very sobering experience for some.

“Did any of your opponents have the gall to attack you over your own health?” he asked regarding Giuliani’s failed run for the GOP presidential nomination. “Did any of your opponents do that when you were first diagnosed, while you were running for the senate seat for New York? Who were you running against again? Oh right — Hillary Clinton.”

This has completely solidifed my support for Hillary Clinton. America deserves better than Donald Trump, a con man and a liar. If you made it through the 17 minutes video, how can you honestly support this caricature?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti
Another MSM talking head attacking Donald Trump. How original.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I watched the video the other day and had mixed feelings afterwards. I did notice the thread was 404'd so be prepared, I'm not sure why though.

As to "attacking Donald Trump," you're entirely incorrect, and it's a safe assumption that you didn't watch the video. I did - and primarily, it is all things Donald Trump himself has said and/or done.

Like I said I had mixed feelings (I'm not an Obama or Hillary supporter and I'm not sure why they are relevant and such big points throughout the video), but it was a take on things Trump has said. This is hardly an "attack on Trump."

If this were in fact an "attack on Trump," then what does that mean regarding all of the Hillary threads? Or are those not attacks?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Where you in vietnam? Did you have any exposure to agent orange?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: rose126

A 17 minute video watched within 6 minutes.

How original.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Where you in vietnam? Did you have any exposure to agent orange?

Not even half a page in and the baseless insults and ad homs begin.

Did you watch the video? Do you have an opinion on the video? Just curious because after watching the video the other day, there is plenty to be discussed relevant to said video and topic/thread.

Vietnam? Was who exposed to agent orange? What does that have to do with... well, anything?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: rose126

A typical BS response from an Alt-righter. Pathetic. Do you have any substance to contribute to the thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rose126

Tell me honestly did you watch it, or stick your head in the sand?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

An alt righter lol. You know me so well.

Ok. I admit it. I didn't watch it before my first post. I know who Keith Olbermann is so I know what to expect. So I attempted to watch it. And it is just what I would expect from Keith Olbermann. I watched 2:20 and, quite honestly, I've heard enough. He is just parroting all the rhetoric that has been spewed since the beginning of the campaign. If he actually wants me to watch what he has to say, don't be so dramatic. This is aimed at the left, and it is reinforcing all the nonsense that has been twisted and contorted to fit their narrative of Trump as being a racist and a bigot, and blah, blah, blah. I've heard it all before. I have no interest in wasting another 15 minutes on it. Thanks though. I'm sure you will get a lot of kudos from all the folks who believe the MSM narrative. Unfortunately, there are a lot of them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

(post by YouSir removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I love Olbermann! His list is relentless! Honestly, I don't understand how anyone can look past all Trumps antics and questionable business activities.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rose126

If he actually wants me to watch what he has to say, don't be so dramatic.

You consider that dramatic??? lol. reading stuff off a piece of paper. How dramatic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"I watched the video the other day and had mixed feelings afterwards. I did notice the thread was 404'd so be prepared, I'm not sure why though. "

That was mine yesterday; I presume because of insufficient content. I wasn't able to think of much to further summarize a summary, but go for it, Yeti!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would watch the video, but I find Olbermann to be deplorable.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Not the delivery, the content.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oldermann has been rendered completely irrelevant nowadays.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Oldermann has been rendered completely irrelevant nowadays.

Yet, we're talking about him.

hmmm....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Made it in 3 minutes. He's clearly talking to his own echo chamber. Every supposed claim he makes has a neat bit of spin on it.

If you enjoyed it then .
I'm usually up for some DT bashing in a non partisan way but this is almost as bad as Rush on the opposite side.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

He attacked John McCain, the Pope, Gold star parents, etc. Etc. Etc.

Attack is of course aggressive action. Trump's aggressive action was talking, a clear indication that Oberman mistakes talking for aggressive action, while painting Trump's victims as matchsticks, sure to go up in flames when met with scrutiny. Unless he means by attack to criticize publicly, something that Oberman himself gets a kick out of doing. It's revealing in the sense that Oberman is essentially convicting Trump for thought crimes and for speaking his mind, while at the same time giving himself the moral authority to do the exact same thing. Kieth is no more than a Puritan fundamentalist who dresses himself up as a warrior in a crusade against people who says things he doesn't like.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join