It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Integrity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The one thing that this world lacks the most is personal integrity. Read this and may you never be the same. Go make the world a better place.

"PERSONAL INTEGRITY
BY L. RON HUBBARD
What is true for you is what you have observed yourself. And when you lose that, you have lost everything.

What is personal integrity? Personal integrity is knowing what you know. What you know is what you know and to have the courage to know and say what you have observed. And that is integrity and there is no other integrity.

Of course, we can talk about honor, truth, nobility—all these things as esoteric terms. But I think they would all be covered very well if what we really observed was what we observed, that we took care to observe what we were observing, that we always observed to observe. And not necessarily maintaining a skeptical attitude, a critical attitude or an open mind—not necessarily maintaining these things at all—but certainly maintaining sufficient personal integrity and sufficient personal belief and confidence in self and courage that we can observe what we observe and say what we have observed.

Nothing in Scientology is true for you unless you have observed it and it is true according to your observation.

That is all.

L. Ron Hubbard"

www.scientology.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Aristotelian1

Scientology? Seriously?!

If they said the sky was blue, I would go out and check for myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Scientology? Seriously?!

If they said the sky was blue, I would go out and check for myself.

Do you disagree with the quote?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I disagree with anything Scientology says until I find out the truth for myself. I don't need a cult to tell me what to think, act or feel.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I disagree with anything Scientology says until I find out the truth for myself. I don't need a cult to tell me what to think, act or feel.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aristotelian1

100% disagree as its got nothing to do with "personal integrity".

It's not about "knowing what you know", but more about being honest with yourself and living a life with your moral principles.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It's not about "knowing what you know", but more about being honest with yourself and living a life with your moral principles.
Do you like the quote?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Do you like the quote?

Why would I like a quote from a man who made a cult purely to make money? He probably cherry picked it from someone else anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Do you like the quote?

Why would I like a quote from a man who made a cult purely to make money? He probably cherry picked it from someone else anyway.

Do you like the quote?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I already answered your question.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I already answered your question.

So it is an untrue and bad quote, in your opinion?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Read my replies and you'll see the answer to the question.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Read my replies and you'll see the answer to the question.

Cool bro. Have a nice day.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Before this quote I didn't know that the things I know were the things I knew. /sarcasm

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Before this quote I didn't know that the things I know were the things I knew. /sarcasm

What was your intention in posting this? Just out of curiosity.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

My response to the quote. The wording, the meaning. With regards to the meaning does the person who said or wrote the quote understand the word "integrity"?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

My response to the quote. The wording, the meaning. With regards to the meaning does the person who said or wrote the quote understand the word "integrity"?

Ask them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I really can't believe anyone can believe in this cult. Must be some deep emotional-mental damage that keep them from seeing the evil. Maybe all the other "religious" cults on here can get a prayer chain started for you.

I feel really sorry for you-please escape-they will destroy you-and please don't share their ridiculous idiocy with intelligent people-you just look stupid.

Get help-fast.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Based on their use or explanation I would have to say no.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
I really can't believe anyone can believe in this cult. Must be some deep emotional-mental damage that keep them from seeing the evil. Maybe all the other "religious" cults on here can get a prayer chain started for you.

I feel really sorry for you-please escape-they will destroy you-and please don't share their ridiculous idiocy with intelligent people-you just look stupid.

Get help-fast.
Didn't like the quote either?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join