It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone! Good to be here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hello ATS community!

There isn't really a whole lot to say about me; I'm a long time lurker on ATS and have spent countless hours reading through forums and posts by folks here over the years. I am not normally one to join forums but there is a lot on here that interests me so I finally took the leap and registered to finally talk to everyone.

I have a vast array of interests, from politics to computers and space exploration to gardening. I firmly believe that every moment is an opportunity to learn something new and enrich your life or world-view. When I find a new topic I'm unfamiliar with, I'll typically spend days researching it and if it is a craft or activity I'm learning about, it is only a matter of time before I tackle and (try to) master it. The great and terrible thing about learning is that you often will fail multiple times in your attempts, but those are the best and most thorough lessons to learn on your road to mastery.

Looking forward to speaking with you all,

Awesome

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I love to find new topics to explore until I know the entire subject then the thrill is finding a new topic to explore.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Greetings and a welcome from Cologne/Germany

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnMoonRaven

Agreed! People get so frustrated with me because I have so many interests and hobbies. What has been your favorite to learn about so far?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Hello Observer! Thanks! I spent some time in Germany some years ago, it is one of my fondest memories.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustCallMeAwesome

My favorite subjects on here have been the paranormal and quantum subjects. The johnny Gosch thread opened up days of research for me. Just fascinating.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!

What type of gardening do you enjoy? I'm a veggie gardener, because I love to can.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Hey there! I love to grow all sorts of rare and extremely hot peppers. I like to grow tomatoes, carrots, raddishes, shallots, I'll typically experiment with a lot of things. I've also done small scale aquaponics lettuce, which was super fun. Lately I've been getting into growing easy flowers. I've done some canning, too; it's pretty fun!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Welcome to the multiverse of ATS. It looks like you will have a great deal to contribute.
Go Post and enjoy.
I really like the self confidence in your name.
WIS

edit on 14-9-2016 by WalkInSilence because: Oh Blarnye

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

top topics

join