It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Bob Tuskin arrested for "The Building 7 Challenge"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think we've found a new tactic on getting
the public informed. If the PTB want the whole
country to wake up to the facts by all means
keep on harassing WTC7 questioners on camera
and have it go viral.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I would demand a jury trial and have my attorneys play the video in court.

I would focus my case directly that our government is using all the power in our system to shut people up who are trying to expose evidence that doesnt support the official narratives of the 911 conspiracy.

I would let the jury know this is about a political event that the government wants silenced. The police in the video are behaving the same way the Brown Shirts operated in Germany during the rise of Hitler.

Folks, this is America we are protected under the Constitutional laws of free speech, I would instruct the jury to remember what country you all live in. The action done to my client resemble a third world dictatorship and the Powers The Be have abused the laws of the land.

We American have to stand up and fight for our freedoms. Freedom is not free, we have to continue to fight for it, if we don't we will lose this country to a corporate dictatorship where we are heading right now.

The Power That Be have overstep the line of the law, and the Constitution. I watched the video in the OP, and I do believe the man being arrested, did not break any laws.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This incident proves Orwell was correct: In a time of universal deception, speaking the truth is a radical act.

As other posters have noted, we have the government we deserve.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So this long video, which is heavily edited, shows him abusing a man, probably calling the one who called the cops on him. So he was being a dick.

Also, near the end it shows him on the street, not sure if it's after he's been "arrested" or not.

I put arrested in commas because I highly doubt he got charged, more than likely he got cuffed, walked off the property and released...

But of course we won't get to see that, because it's better to pretend that he got "arrested" for showing a 911 video to people.

You people really have no clue if you think that's why he got arrested, makes the "truthers" look even more like loons.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Actually it makes you look like a loon...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Cool, so you should be able to provide an official arrest report for his arrest, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So this long video, which is heavily edited, shows him abusing a man, probably calling the one who called the cops on him. So he was being a dick.

I watched again but can't see him abusing anyone.

originally posted by: Chadwickus...it's better to pretend that he got "arrested"...

The police officer said "You're under arrest".
I think you must be looking at a different video.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Did they read him his rights?

No.

And he was abusing the guy in blue, calling him closed minded, yelling after him. Would you like someone doing that to you?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Agreed, as I have been saying (something which mr. Truther seems to be struggling with) this is only a 100 second snap shot (edited) of what actually happened, to start ranting about how the police are trying to shut down 9/11 truth based on this alone is ridiculous.

Yet their confirmation bias is so strong they will not even accept that its possible that there might be a bit more to this story than what is shown in the video.

For example the officers say that they have been called because these guys were harassing other people to which the guy being arrested says he has also been harassed so based on this one fact alone we can deduce there is more to this video than we are shown.
edit on 14-9-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

That just might be the nastiest comment I have seen on this website. Honestly, that really made me mad.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: samkent

That just might be the nastiest comment I have seen on this website. Honestly, that really made me mad.

Then you need to look harder.

So funny how ATSters base this on their individual beliefs, so if this comment was directed at someone saying 9/11 was not a false flag, most would probably just just spam that post with stars.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Absolutely NOT. This has nothing to do with the subject he was discussing. This has to do with gross abuse of "power" against a peaceful citizen.

My belief is that people should be left alone if they are not harming someone else, or someone else's property. I could care less what he was talking about.

What a garbage accusation.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

is it though???

Can you prove that this college campus is public land, I know that in Europe lots of university campus area's are regarded as private property.

So if it is actually private land then they can kick him out if they want and ask the police to remove him from the grounds.

if you actually watch the longer version of this he is shouting at a guy to "wake up", this whole thing could be very offensive if you personally lost someone on 9/11

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Being offensive is not against the law. Universities receive public funding, therefor public property. Again, I don't care what he was talking about, this is about the overreaching police powers in this country.

I know you live in a country where freedom of speech isn't valued, but in my country, it is one of our most important protected rights.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I know you live in a country where freedom of speech isn't valued, but in my country, it is one of our most important protected rights.

This coming from the guys whose country passed the Patriot Act and still thinks that freedom means having the "right" to own a big bad gun and shot up kids.....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Apologies, I forgot to post the bloody video that I was talking about.

This is the longer version I was talking about..

Oh and HERE is the University of Florida crime log.

And their ACTIVE TRESPASS LOG

If anyone can point me in the direction of Bob Tusk's arrest, that would be great!

edit on 14/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Love it! wish i could star you a million times.

I started researching for this myself but gave up after a few minutes because i realised sadly that even if i found this stuff the people on this thread who seem to think that truthers can do no wrong would ignore it.

So he wasn't actually arrested but the police were also right to say he was trespassing (as they have a trespassing log)

I really can't wait to see the truther apologists respond to your post.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Oh it will be ignored, don't worry about that!

Just outs the closed minded ones though, so it's all good.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Apologies, I forgot to post the bloody video that I was talking about.

This is the longer version I was talking about..

At the 2:50 mark he is clearly harassing someone.

This has nothing to do with what his message was. If you go on a campus anywhere in the U.S. without permission, stridently proselytize about anything and act confrontational with the campus police you're going to get thrown out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Ok what I don't get is why he would go someplace else to do this if he's been in trouble there before. There has to be locations that would be legal and better to do that at for them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join