It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malia Obama Closes Out Her Wild Summer With A Bong!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I really get tired of people casually suggesting that the President can just wave his hand and the plant is suddenly descheduled. Nothing in our government ever works so simply, so it's a wonder why people seem to think this would work that way.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FaunaOrFlora

Marijuana is legal in DC. So that is a different story.

PS: I live in Baltimore. I've been to DC more than once.

It has also been decrimilized since 2014 in Philidelphia (where the photo was taken).

So back to the original statement: that bong is legal.
edit on 6-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I think the guy on the right is naked ? Maybe playing a drinking game or two..... I wonder what other pictures will show up from this party ? You know there's never just one pic....

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
I think the guy on the right is naked ? Maybe playing a drinking game or two..... I wonder what other pictures will show up from this party ? You know there's never just one pic....

Dude.. that's a knee and an elbow as far as I can see. What do you want for him, a burka?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Marijuana is legal in DC. So that is a different story.

PS: I live in Baltimore. I've been to DC more than once.

It has also been decrimilized since 2014 in Philidelphia (where the photo was taken).

So back to the original statement: that bong is legal.

Decriminalized doesn't mean the bong is legal. Decriminalized just means you won't go to jail for smoking pot. It is still illegal and you can be fined by the police if you are caught smoking it. Heck here in Maryland, they screwed up and paraphernalia is still 100% illegal while marijuana is merely decriminalized, but regardless since this is in PA, decriminalized does NOT equal legal. It never has. Sorry, that bong is not legal.
edit on 6-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Her dad started his political career by being a high school stoner....hmmmm
Future plans maybe?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

Lmao @ you demonizing weed and Obama's daughter.

Gateway drug? You still drinking that Koolaid?

OH YEAH!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that the OP was being facetious/sarcastic there.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
hopefully if she ever becomes president, she wont brag about inhaling and then not push to reschedule like her do nothing daddy did.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Snowboarding is so much better!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

My sarcasm radar may be broke.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's just cringe worthy perez hilton is a source on here. I would rather the Zika Map guy.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

My sarcasm radar may be broke.

I can understand, sarcasm on the internet is tough to read, but I think the last sentence in the OP was the giveaway.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Why would daddy keep this at schedule 1?ext

So Big Pharma continues to make big money with pills, silly. Anyone can grow a pain killing, cancer fighting plant, ya know.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: imsoconfused

originally posted by: reldra

The President does not 'keep' it at Schedule I. Is this really a current event?

Its currently trending now. So yeah. I guess if a mod wants to move it they will. Who cares where its posted?

Coulda just left it at "who cares?" in my opinion.

The conservative hard on for Obama knows no bounds!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sorry, that bong is not legal.

According to you, if it's called water pipe and not bong it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FaunaOrFlora

Sorry, that bong is not legal.

According to you, if it's called water pipe and not bong it is.

The difference being that a water pipe is used for tobacco and a bong is used for marijuana. A bong has pot residue in it. Though I'm sure you could call a tobacco water pipe a bong, but that isn't generally the go to vernacular for it.

I don't know why you are even trying to argue this. You were 100% wrong anyways. Whether you call it a bong or a water pipe, that device in the picture was illegal because it was being used to smoke marijuana. It has pot residue on it, making it paraphernalia.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You tested that residue to know it was marijuana through a photo?

WOW!

I'll give you a hint: it wasn't tested hence legal since it "could" be tobacco residue.

edit on 6-9-2016 by FaunaOrFlora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The hypocrisy is thick, people what obama to use his pen and a phone to change the schedule. If you really think this president has a vendetta against weed then you have my been paying attention.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yea because people bring tobacco water pipes to college parties all the time... I forgot about all the college parties I went to where there were tobacco water pipes sitting on the table for use. Oh wait no the other thing, I've YET to see a water pipe used to smoke tobacco even ONCE in my life, but I've seen TONS of water pipes/bongs in my lifetime.

So I see what you are trying to do here. You were caught pushing falsehoods about what it means for something to be decriminalized and now you are moving the goal posts back to suggest this device isn't really marijuana paraphernalia to begin with. Why can't you just admit you were wrong and we can be done with this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join