It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

It's been awhile since an ATS member has made it into the news.

I certainly hope it stays that way.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

I am the Anti-Christ, you get used to it, no big deal and such.
There's a relaxing thought in it actually, you're not the first and not the last to go through something like this.

But you should also acknowledge, right now you're freaking out and obsessing over it a bit, don't you agree?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

I think you're missing the whole point. Have you watched any of his videos? If yes, can't you read body language? I mean, he's pierced his ear just recently. I wouldn't engage a person's delusions when he's not at his best, I'd rather try help in such a situation. Hope you're not taking any offence here OP, I see what I see.

You got your audience. What say you now?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
You really don't want to talk about the weather thingy?

Remember, remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot

?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
a reply to: Peeple

It was a message given to be me by Gabriel, and i'm still dealing with the theophany in a very personal way. I was never deeply religious, until afterwards. I instead dismissed those who were more so than acknowledged them, which I find to be ironic that i'm on the other end.

By Gabriel do you mean The one mentioned in the Bible? Also, Theophany (from Ancient Greek (ἡ) θεοφάνεια theophaneia,[1] meaning "appearance of a god") refers to the appearance of a deity to a human.[2][3][4]

This term has been used to refer to appearances of the gods in the..... Are you saying you have literally seen God?

link   
Not to be judgemental of your observations. But talking about "getting a message to convey" along with seeing strange things might be a sign of schizophrenia/psychotic breakdown.
Just posting bits of things and not answering questions doesnt help either.
I hope you are well.

link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Thank you, I have ran countless conditions to reconfirm what it is that is going on. The detection method is fairly simple, but just know that everytime i devise a method it was promptly met with it being "fixed" suggesting a fallible agency behind it. This is why i concluded "Aliens," as opposed to something more theological.

The detection method is to use a metallic finished circular (or small pin hole) i happen to have a jetline single torch i had lying around when attempting to figure out issues with the panoramic software. I put this at an angle initially to my eye to see the clarity first. It was then i was seeing full moving humanoid bodies i would turn to see if it was actually there in which case it wasn't at all. I promptly called a friend over assuming i had been up too long, i asked iwthout conditioning them what they saw to which they described the same things.

I found that this was slightly 'patched' but movement brought it back. None of the equipment can be touched while recording, any hand touching will undoubtedly alter or force out of focus or "shaking" of the rig.

edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

This is the closest i found online to what i have been using. I can't find the exact jetline torch i have, of course the mirror has been torched, but i found other methods to accomplish the same feat.

www.rakuten.com... 63&gclid=Cj0KEQjwjK--BRCzv-Wyu4OTosEBEiQAgFp5OJz0aXCjBLaq97HtGhV2N9umk_B9GmoDjF9WJAyb90waAtk88P8HAQ

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

That'd be the good case scenario.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Theophany meaning a theological epiphany, and I've always been an engineer/theosophier. In some ways i feel as though i have seen god, and that is why i have been able to devise solutions to combat these people who are holding people's lives "hostage" so to speak. I've had endless challenges thrown my way that I've somehow manage to overcome.

The message was intended to a group of people that have already received it, so it isn't relevant here.

The portmanteau I came up with to describe it is, an "Episolipsitheophany" to come upon a solipsistic theophany. However, our language is far too binary to understand trichotomy of it all. Language guides our perception of the holy spirit as we walk the razor's edge of divinity. I'm seeing my life is being taken away (my car, my phones, my computers, etc), and lastly this one laptop and a cellphone is all i have really. I accept my fate, i just hope this reaches the right people eventually.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Well then good, mission accomplished.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Gabriel gave you a message?

You've been edging toward the deep end since the OP. We have been patient, but you never fully explain anything before moving on to the next bizarre state of your "work." First it was this situation that you cannot explain despite your expert abilities, then another dimension was present, "world situation." Then some reference to "theology" and now Gabriel at the right hand of God, always with cryptic details that don't connect or mean nothing.

You need some rest and probably need to stop taking whatever medication that is keeping you awake. The direction you are going is toward a "crash and burn. " Your mental state just may get someone, even yourself, hurt.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Theophany meaning a theological epiphany, and I've always been an engineer/theosophier. In some ways i feel as though i have seen god, and that is why i have been able to devise solutions to combat these people who are holding people's lives "hostage" so to speak. I've had endless challenges thrown my way that I've somehow manage to overcome.

The message was intended to a group of people that have already received it, so it isn't relevant here.

Thats it?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This thread has me hooked in the same way the "flesh machines" reddit did. Will wait till later to comment further.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Well, there are differences of definition of Epiphany and , Theophany.

An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries...

Theophany (from Ancient Greek (ἡ) θεοφάνεια theophaneia,[1] meaning "appearance of a god") refers to the appearance of a deity to a human.[2][3][4]

Just trying to get it right.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

You need some rest and probably need to stop taking whatever medication that is keeping you awake. The direction you are going is toward a "crash and burn. " Your mental state just may get someone, even yourself, hurt.

I can perfectly explain my situation, and i would like to keep theology out of the topic, but I was posed a question in such a way that put my credibility into question so i answered and moved on. Also, my mental state seems fine, i'm not sure how that "may get someone, even myself hurt" in your words. This seems like a subtle threat

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Sorry that definition is a bit lack, despite what you may read i'm using Philip K. Dick's interpretation of "theophany" which i would say most closely resembles mine. Theological Epiphany or Theophany is to come to a sudden theological realization that one hadn't considered before by way of divine intervention.

Sorry, i'd like to keep theology out of the topic i wont speak on it further from here.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

I can perfectly explain my situation, and i would like to keep theology out of the topic, but I was posed a question in such a way that put my credibility into question so i answered and moved on. Also, my mental state seems fine, i'm not sure how that "may get someone, even myself hurt" in your words. This seems like a subtle threat

Lets see some evidence. Paragraphs of semi coherent babble isnt enough today. I have a higher burden in the mornings.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ahh.. so your noticing "echo's"
Or what many call (and man it's been a while since this was discussed) shadow people.

They normally coincide with being contacted, almost as if they are drawn to whatever energy that is used during those little "talks"..

Ok.. sit down.. Take a deep breath, you've just found reality, what is happening to you now is rather textbook, these things come like a flood and can take their toll on your mind as you cling to the things you though were real.. they still are.. you just have another level to deal with now. it normaly calms down.. but only when you do.

Right now your oozing bio-electric energy, the theory is they feed of that, when you settle they'll move on.
it may seem scary now, but it will become rather normal.. just don't fall into the mindtrap, our brains break rather easy when faced with this truth, they are shifty cowardly things and honestly nothing to fear as long as you don't give them anything to work from.. you seem like a rather intelligent person.. now is the time for some self reasoning.

you wont catch em though, and any visuals you capture will just be blobby blurs. that's a carrot/stick scenario that sends folks over the edge, that's the game they play.. it's the psychic equivalent to a schoolyard bully taunting "stop hitting yourself' while he beats you with your own arm.

right now though.. you gotta find that zen spot and look at this from a rather unemotional viewpoint.
Yes.. they exist
Yes.. you've spotted that
but.. the reality here is there's nothing that can be done.. they are merely parasites, and that's why they hide and play games.. if you stop playing and accept their existence.. things get better rather quickly.

your not the first to go through this.. and you wont be the last.
best of luck sir.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You mean this guy? Philip Kindred Dick (December 16, 1928 – March 2, 1982) was an American writer, whose published works mainly belong to the genre of science fiction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join