It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I know of ONE shadow entity. personally... exposing her right now.

You know her too..I promise you...she is literally embedded in your consciousness since the fall.
edit on nd2016000000Thursdaynd000000Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:25:16 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Sep 2016 17:25:16 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: digidamage
a reply to: thepixelpusher

The image is absolutely legit, I have the original along with all the original exif data. I have endless pano shots, but i have to take 10-20 and maybe 1 shows something real and dramatic such as this. I'm currently studying using different software as something suggestion, and still getting the same results.

I presume its the room i'm currently staying in... I've found other software which shows the previous shot as an overlay, and i've found it nearly impossible to do any successful pan's in the room i'm in. I believe because there is space unaccounted for. I'm not really sure what to make of it, but separate phones, different software, different mobile platforms do not all consistently act in the same inconsistent way in the same room out of pure chance...

Did you try any other cameras to rule out the pano effect some are suggesting? Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Please provide your credentials for making such mental assessment of this member.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
this again? why?

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Best to leave all that self fulfilling nonsense in the garbage where it belongs... let's all get together drag thousands of years of nonsense forward in a huge pool of stupidity instead of studying the past as a subject instead we become subjects to it in a yay we're stupid and actually celebrate our wanton destruction and ignorance.

How about making friends with this shadow person instead of "exposing" her?

The thing about humanity if we look at it is other animals of the same species get along without fur issues... when not competing for food or other resources even different species get along just fine.

Here we all are as "humanity" and cannot seem too; because of all this old ignorant bias dragged along; this system to compete for food, and resources... ideological poisons, conceptual belief not reality that limit.

The idea or thought: Oh I am going to expose this entity... how shameful.

What would the purpose of that be for? Greed? Fame? Some belief out of ignorance as stated in the video posted?

Suppose you found yourself in a foreign land with no language or resources in common; with the inhabitants already there? Would you want them to treat you in the same manner that you have in mind; with this shadow person?

If someone cannot let go of such bias that greed, hate, and ignorance leads to then how does one think they are ever going to progress in understanding? Best to be open to all such that can arise in contact; instead of look to exploit... which is sadly; the most common and honestly trite of personality defects of humanity.

It is so easy to turn all of this nonsense that has been built around to actually work for all; but meh... most would rather be a slave as long as they feel their slice is comfortable enough and of course not hesitate to capitalize on anything and everything at any given opportunity regardless of how it effects anything else.

The self preservation trait found in animals yet to be transended transformed into this thing called "ego" from language adaptation.

As complex as a species as we "think" we are?

Simpletons in the larger picture... to be perfectly honest, from a standpoint of truth.

The shadow person that I happened to meet was there for me; she never asked a single thing, all depression that was bottom of the barrel suicidial at the time poof gone... it was a boon of unconditional love. If I was startled and had bias or wanted to "expose" her I seriously doubt such a gift as she gave would have manifested.

Of course my experiences are mine and mine alone; not asking nor wanting belief in such things or entities... just if someone happens to come across such a thing? Try not to judge or have bias as hard as that may seem of the human animal to do, in it's arrogance of superiority.

edit on 6-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: clarity

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

Well in that first image it says that it failed to set threshold, and something about the zietgiest. I can only conclude that you have to much garbage set up on your computer. Though why you would have all that while in your dodge or pickup truck or whatever you were doing. Is kind of pointless to bother thinking on.

Likely you just opened up to many windows and overloaded with to much crap at once, and it crashed, is the probably the likeliest culprit is you, and if there is another culprit, its likely incorporal. As such you can not do anything about it.

The rest of what you said and those other pictures? Now that and not that much different then that first picture is what I like to call really crappy camera and picture taking skills. Nothing new there, the net is chock full of people taking crappy pictures as prof of whatever it is there trying to prove.

Some of them have even yet to learn that a picture is proof of absolutely nothing. Such is the state of things, and I would say, 80% of such threads. Extremely bad picture taking skills. The bane of all humankind.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: digidamage

Well in that first image it says that it failed to set threshold, and something about the zietgiest. I can only conclude that you have to much garbage set up on your computer. Though why you would have all that while in your dodge or pickup truck or whatever you were doing. Is kind of pointless to bother thinking on.

Likely you just opened up to many windows and overloaded with to much crap at once, and it crashed, is the probably the likeliest culprit is you, and if there is another culprit, its likely incorporal. As such you can not do anything about it.

The rest of what you said and those other pictures? Now that and not that much different then that first picture is what I like to call really crappy camera and picture taking skills. Nothing new there, the net is chock full of people taking crappy pictures as prof of whatever it is there trying to prove.

Some of them have even yet to learn that a picture is proof of absolutely nothing. Such is the state of things, and I would say, 80% of such threads. Extremely bad picture taking skills. The bane of all humankind.

If you are going to randomly decide, for some mysterious reason, to reply to a thread that has been dead for 2 FREAKING YEARS, you may want to, oh i dont know.... actually read it first? So you know whether or not what you felt was important enough to resurrect a 2 year old thread had already been addressed? So you know whether there was even a point in even replying at all, or whether it had already been debunked?
I know you had to hurry, since time was of the essence when replying to a thread that has been inactive for multiple years. But if you had taken the time to read even half of it, you would have realized how pointless, redundant, and unnecessary your reply was. Even putting aside the fact that, again, it has been inactive for 2 years.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus
Debunked huh? Well so you say. OK then. I was merely interested in that first picture he posted. And why anybody would do all that while driving, or at least in his car.

Beyond that, all that you said is of no consequence. Maybe in a few years I will get around to reading the rest of the thread.... Or not. Its not, according to threshold right? Priorities I suppose, setting thresholds, everything must operate within specified threshold.

For instance take this thread. I don't know, 2 years, is really not that long ago. But wasting 2 minutes on it, may be to much. And I am quite sure, that like all the other threads before it. It got nowhere fast. As such why should I waste those two minutes on reading the rest.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join