It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defcon I inter-dimensional beings along with photographic evidence, video, experiments etc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
First and foremost, expect various phraseology, and English to be crass at best. I am typing and getting the information out as quickly as possible.

Now with what got me started on this journey. I am by trade a software engineer that usually approaches problems in unique ways, and I consistently kept getting misinformation, common programming practices seemingly would take longer, and i felt i would save code then it would revert despite having it within a versioning control system. In a fit of rage, i drove off to a random hotspot and the problem would persist. Naturally a software archeologist i dug... I snapped this pano shot of 3 different monitors within my car to illustrate what was going on, and i wanted to know what was causing this seemingly "CRT" type rolling effect i kept getting..

pasteboard.co...

I was naturally curious, as to why specifically the main laptop I was working on seemingly had 2 layers of visuals being displayed to me...

(Cont)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As i dove deeper into the rabbit I found far more than I ever could've imagined. To a point where I literally questioned my own sanity at times.

So, i moved naturally to a completely different location, only for the mystery to deepen. Here is a shot I took, a friend was with me but was not wearing jeans at all, and she resembles nothing like this shadowy figure I captured

pasteboard.co...

I learned quickly, that the Panorama shots on apple iPhone's captured a whole new world I never thought was even possible. Here is another shot of what seems like a man in black goggles sitting down next to her in the right hand portion of the picture.

pasteboard.co...

This was only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as a computer scientist I am well aware of the digital artifacts created by the stitching process of the pano shots. I have in essence filled my phone with these shots even at one point attempting to build a gimbal suspension to rule out natural hand drift.

(cont)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
What?!?

Maybe I'm dense, but I have no idea what you're trying to say...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
As I look back to attempt to find photos that were the MOST suspect, i find alterations of them with a green discoloration over what was once there. Here is an example:

pasteboard.co...

Whatever dirty secret i tapped into I am certain TPTB will not allow me to continue on much longer, so i might as well make a public address before I am discredited and die from bogus suicide or drug overdose.

(cont)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Well sir, all I'm currently "saying" at the moment is very little while i upload the evidence first then speculate on what I have concluded from it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It would be nice to upload your pics on ATS and embed em. Also, as few others I don't get the main idea here, but we'll see... a reply to: digidamage

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: digidamage

This is a result of you not knowing how to take panoramic photos.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

i am making a post as im curious as to where this is going, so many hoaxers out there im wandering if it really is paid government disinformationist's or just sad acts with with deep rooted psychological issues, i await your information with anticipation and look forward to the ATS public dissecting it for any flaws it may or may not have...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Even as I attempt to put everything together now, my phone has stopped working throwing the error cable not certified, despite me using it without incident.

The best I can offer at present is scattered ustream broadcast. I find that is seemingly the only way to get any video and/or pictures out there without them being altered.

A big event is about to happen... Remember the weather of June 6th of November.

www.ustream.tv...

www.ustream.tv...

I only ask for a little lead way from the moderators while I attempt to organize the information, and evidence, so it can be presented with more structure. I currently have no car, my cell phone GPS is inaccurate despite having clear signal, and tower signal. The only hope i have is having some public forum by which to be recognized from.

PS Currently the OperationMatrix Body is seemingly of interest for some reason.

(cont)
edit on 4-9-2016 by digidamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

As I said, i built a gimbal suspension, the panoramic photos are not the result of hand drift, nor scene artifacts. I have proof as such, as i have video of make taking pano shots and the arrow being pushed dramatic despite the scene being static. I'm a mobile phone developer, and have worked extensively with OpenCV technology and Video streaming technology. In fact my discovery was the result of writing custom video streaming software.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   

That's not enough, you're talking to people with very different approaches to topics.
Nice you stated your profession, you convey with that some "events" defying your logical world have occurred?
Including apparitions on a digital medium.
Do you see that things without cameras too?
Any other weird "coincidences"?
Write, let it flow, we can sort it out, I have time

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

This is occurring in New York, and trust me I am simply trying to get my findings to the public...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I just tried to watch your first ustream clip - I watched like two minutes.
I think you have some issues, you're just moving a pendant around in the air and moving the camera around.
I had no idea what was going on and I think you need some sleep.

Is there something important in the video?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What was seen on camera, was not seen while i was shooting it. I have a rather unique approach to problem solving, and I usually find the core issues. I am in the midst of writing up what i know, but it will have to come in snippets as its a lot, and I would rather keep my conjecture to a minimum. Everything I have learned has been built atop evidence, and so that is where I'll start.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

It's a needle threader, not a pendant.

Shades of Jared Loughner here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Ironically i also found that to be the least important video, however its the "needle threader" that is important. I was attempting to capture something on camera that I knew wouldn't be possible without an extremely high res camera. What i would ask is to be aware of post-production artifacts as this has been occurring more and more, i'm not sure if its a means of discrediting all videos or casting doubt on some...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

No worries, no need to hurry.
Just try to keep it simple, maybe sometimes I will ask you to explain some words you're using.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

It's a needle threader, not a pendant.

Shades of Jared Loughner here....

Yeah I see now.
Shades of serious mental illness here absolutely.
I'm not saying this as an insult at all, but it's either drug use, sleep deprivation or just some seriously psychotic episode.
It's a little sad and disturbing to read and watch.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
IF you really are experiencing real dark beings, then consider how you are seen as a threat to them, to better understand why they are interfering with your work? I hope you figure it out soon, before things escalate.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
(Cont)

So, I was hired to do a contract job while out here in New York, without going into too much detail the simple premise is this mobile software focused on Video streaming. It was while writing code, and working with the software that i notice some peculiar anomalies namely from the first images I posted.

It started with the pano shots, and I would also encourage others to take them at random I'm curious if the same type of "chunking" occurs with others. I took pano shots in a control env, such as public fast food place, then in well lit scenes, all of them seem to "chunk" the frames and the arrow would be pushed dramatically off center as moving through it.

Thinking naturally this was the result of the software I attempted to debug it, not only was it NOT the software but it was literally moving the frames and pushing them out of alignment. I updated my iOS, did countless test in various conditions only to out of a whim attempt to try something silly, and see if the 'chunking' occurred for real world objects to my amazement it did!

(Cont)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join