It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White nationalist movement growing much faster than Isis on Twitter

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Either you stand opposed to racism, regardless of the color attacked, or you are directly responsible for it's continuation.

I agree with you, but please provide an example that proves white people are oppressed or abused because of their skin colour and ill join the fight.

The neo nazis from the OP don't want equality, you dont have to own degree from Harvard to know that.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Do you EVER have anything constructive to add to any discussion you jump in on? Can you quote yourself one single time ever?

Good excuse, because I make fun of people who play the victim I am now pro racist, I'm loving it.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

Explain the "poor whitey all alone against the tide of racism comment" then? Cause my comment you were responding to was about racism against whites by non whites not being allowed to be called racist, and had nothing to do with defending racism by whites.

Or are you one of those people that think being white makes you immune to prejudice and discrimination.

The biggest fight to me seems to be between three groups.

There's the white skinned racists.

There's the non white skinned racists. (Edit: And self hating white skinned racists)

Then there's people like me in the middle (whom are a mix, and honestly probably the majority, encompassing every skin color and ethnicity) of these two groups saying your both #ing nuts and we're getting sick and tired of being caught between two groups of bigots feeding off each others bull#.

You are over thinking it, like I said to ignorant is bliss, I make fun of people who cry I am a victim, that's pretty much it,

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

not every liberal thinks every conservative is racist. but, this is what A LOT conservatives think, and it's disingenuous and dangerous...

the REAL racists (they're out there you better believe it!) are using this and they're growing in popularity and the result - groups like this one. gross.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You seriously need to me to look for examples of whites being killed for the color of their skin? Or Kill Whitey signs, etc? I'm not saying there's some huge white oppression going on. What I'm saying is we need to call a hate crime a hate crime, and a bigot calling for race killings a bigot calling for race killings.

I don't care how much rarer it is, if we're in this together we can't throw a fit every time some white racists does something stupid, and give the kill whitey signs and hate crimes against whites a pass when they're called out. We also need to be willing to address that race identity if bad for one group as it creates division, it is also bad for another group for the exact same reasons.

If a black man kills a white man for the color of their skin, we should ALL be willing to call it a hate crime same as we do the reverse, and both should be admonished equally.

Lesser examples,

The more common example is calling people racist simply for being white, accusing people of white privilege as if even if real is something they control and holding it against them, and holding people who for all you know have ancestors that got hung or worse fighting for equality, responsible for what someone else did with the same skin color.

While not hugely racist acts, they are no less so than some of the things people blow up over on the other side. I mean micro aggressions, really? It's ok to blow up on someone because you perceive that something they said, might have been, subconciously racist, maybe?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You are pro-victim at least!

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well said.

This is just another attack in the "you don't think like me-therefore you are racist" war.

It is just a way to force globalism, censorship. because if you disagree, you are a racist Nazi!

The real irony is that they are actually using nazi tactics to force their agenda.

I can imagine them encouraging their own version of "Kristallnacht"

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Frankly, I have never heard anyone except a racism-denying right-winger say that all White people are racist. Anecdotal evidence, surely, but the fact is that the concept of "white privilege" does point to a real, measurable characteristic of society. Is the phrase overused, or perhaps, used at times out of context? Surely.

The fact that we still measure demographic data in terms of race/ethnicity demonstrates that systemic racism still exists.

That said, some of the efforts to remedy a century and more of inequitable treatment of minorities (like affirmative action) have, by and large, created more problems than have been solved.

We do not end discrimination by discriminating.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Well said.

This is just another attack in the "you don't think like me-therefore you are racist" war.

It is just a way to force globalism, censorship. because if you disagree, you are a racist Nazi!

The real irony is that they are actually using nazi tactics to force their agenda.

I can imagine them encouraging their own version of "Kristallnacht"

Epic fail, good old calling people Nazys, next your gonna say there gonna shoot you, poor thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Look how triggered the Alt Right got.
Lulz.

Can't say I expected anything but deflection and victimhood in this thread though.

And for those arguing the point that racism bred racism...

You're ironically ignorant of why BLM exists now.

SJW White Guilt Trump 2016 Snowflake

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've seen you say this about 45 times in the last 3 days, and yet I've not seen anyone even imply that yet.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I'll never understand why Isis would have a Twitter account

Why wouldnt they?
If young people , who understand social media, make up a bulk of their forces then it's a perfect medium to distribute info.

If you dont think that all sorts of nefarious people and organizations use Twitter, Facebook, G+, Tumbler, IRC, or whatever other type of comms app then you are being naive.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Look how triggered the Alt Right got.
Lulz.

Can't say I expected anything but deflection and victimhood in this thread though.

And for those arguing the point that racism bred racism...

You're ironically ignorant of why BLM exists now.

SJW White Guilt Trump 2016 Snowflake

Have some compassion man, these people are very emotional.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

more of the "you don't think like me so you must think i'm racist" victimhood drivel.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Don't forget white liberal racists:

“White power!” the smiling girl declared, her fist held high in a grotesque imitation of a Black Power salute. A tall, thin, stylish humanities major in a midriff-baring red T, she was a vegan, an environmentalist, an intellectual, and she was my friend.

The comical scene played out to its record-scratching, freeze-frame, “WTF?” climax around a picnic table populated by frat boys in the middle of the sunny UCLA campus. It seemed like the thousandth time a friend had suddenly unloaded a blatantly racist bombshell, although this was the wildest one yet.

As a Canadian working and studying in Los Angeles for ten years, I began to wonder why progressive young hipsters of various races were so eager to privately share their disturbing ideas about black people. The fact that these probing admissions came from a large number of my “coolest” friends, rather than the usual suspects, made it seem like a disturbing new cultural phenomenon.

Seemingly nice young people, once they knew and trusted each other, were trying to take their friendship “to the next level” with these revelations of their racist beliefs. It was like they felt they could finally talk openly and drop the façade they maintained in public. They did this joyfully, as if it were a postmodern bonding ritual to confirm that they were members of the same cool social “tribe,” one that didn’t include blacks. It wasn’t like all my friends, or even the majority of them, were doing this. But it was a lot of the ones that I had liked and admired before they let me in on their little secret. “White power” girl had been a friendly, interesting person I’d known for months when she invited me to lunch with her friends one day.

thegrio.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Those are the real dangerous racists. They'll smile to a black man's face, use them at any opportunity while pretending to be their friends and care, then stab them in the back from the shadows. That article was sick, and I've no doubt it happens.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok, just a thought exercise ...

Since on of the main issues of this election is a national outlook v. a globalist one and given the demographics of the United States still, is it possible for any movement that is anti-Globalist in this country to NOT be majority white?

Considering the overwhelming majority of Americans are still white of some sort or other, it seems that either movement is going to be majority white.

So the real question to those of you hating, is why do you hate the idea of US sovereignty?

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I see this with conservative friend all.the.time!

I have a few "hipster" friends, guess we're not close enough because I haven't experienced this with them, not saying they don't feel it, just haven't experienced this.. but, I have DEFINETELY experienced it with my conservative friends - you should hear them - it's shameful.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

600% and growing 22,000 is a small army likely heavily armed and dangerous as individuals in local communites concider it a public service announcement.

They usually are heavily armed, and I've met many that are angry, and more than a few that are violent. American white's feel very threatened right now and with some good reason frankly, but this sort of response is reactionary and as such, prone to violence.

I once said that I think most of Europe and the United States will go quietly to Islam within a few generations, without too much fuss. I may stand corrected, but we'll see. Interesting times to be sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Skincolour my backside. Skincolour is not a problem. Blacks who hate whites don't hate our skin, they hate what some of us did a looong time ago or what some white supremacists [lol] are doing right now.
If it wasn't for the skin colour some other common denominator would be found that can easily point out a group.

I had enough of this skin crap and any discussion about it because it is secondary to the real problems and it creates guilt in innocent people. So blacks and whites are both guilty of grouping people together by the amount of melanin in their skin, like complete morons.

What is real though is behaviour. If you behave in a s4itty way and if others you hang out with end up behaving in a s4itty way, then don't be surprised if people don't like you or your mates.
It's really simple, if you are hard working and trustworthy and prove yourself over and over to be an asset to fellow men and country, you will be liked. Nobody will hate you.

If you however behave like a moron and prove yoursef to be easily engaged in criminal activity or other shennanigans, then...shock horror people will not like you.
Black people believe that all whites are nasty and hate them, maybe they have experience with that. If white people think that blacks are crooks and gangsters or violent, then maybe they have experience with that too. But it's not ALL of each group.

Unfortunately anyone going on about skin colours is part of the problem, by constantly perpetuating this skin divide. Which stops us from discussing behaviour, because it seems ok nowadays to have a go at every white person but highly racist to have a go at black skinned people, regardless of what they do or think.
I want to have a discussion and be able to NOT like what some people do. I want to be able to discuss bad behaviour of all kinds of people from around the world and not hold back because the skin colour police protects their favourite hue and hates on the other.

White supremacists are just as thick and dangerous as the black equivalents that hate us. If you take the colour away, you are left with just morons on one side and the rest of humanity that just wants to get on with life on the other.

This is true for any blooming colour out there.
edit on 4-9-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join