It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump i

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

During a visit to Detroit today candidate Donald Trump was blessed and given a prayer shawl by Bishop Wayne T. Jackson. However, as Bishop Jackson continued his remarks the operators of the Reuters news feed began speaking uncomfortably about the power of the positive optics for the Trump campaign – Via YouTube.

It appears the camera operator was initially reluctant to cut the feed saying:

“I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say,… I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?”

Moments later you can hear the intensity of the voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by the a voice asking “shut this down?” and the response “yeah”… “blackout“. Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks the feed is cut:

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump in Detroit

You might need headphones to hear the canera crew.

The director is now trying to claim on twitter that Trump's people ordered them to shut down.

There is no proof of that on the footage. If they were actually suddenly ordered to shut down by Trump staff, that would have been a newsworthy story in itself and surely they would have tweeted about that right away.

And how exactly would Trump have the authority or power to demote them?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It was cut on Fox as well.

Edit: Same video as on Fox. Every station must be using one video source.
edit on 2016-09-03T18:18:27-05:0006pmSat, 03 Sep 2016 18:18:27 -0500SaturdayAmerica/Chicago2730 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well the camera destabilizes just prior to being turned off. Any other angles?

Theres no reason for Trump to shut that off, it was going well.

Too well for some.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The director is now trying to claim on twitter that Trump's people ordered them to shut down.

His Staff ordered them to shut down..? Pretty sure the Staff would have physically accosted the camera crew if they knew what they were up to - this was a big plug, no way.

Lying sack of sh!t...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

It was cut on Fox as well.

Yes. Reuters was entrusted to supply the feed to all the other networks including FOX.

Reuters was primary video feed for the event, all other video delivery services were coming from the Reuters feed. When Reuters shut down, all other outlets lost the broadcast.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Reminds me of that soldier during the iowa GOP caucus who got his feed cut when he supported dr. paul.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The same Reuters who conducts "scientific" polls, and who was caught in the leaked DNC emails: ""DNC conspiring to create false Trump information and release with Reuters".
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 3-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting... S+F

Since the "establishment" is against Trump, I have a reason to keep a close eye on him. It seems that any progress he makes is being downplayed by the media at this point.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I was watching it live and thought it odd, but didn't think much about it!

Sent the link to DRUDGE!!!

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They still Haff their Ordaz from ze DNC

It's too obvious.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
TPTB are getting nervous about the exposures of reality.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for this - it's so disgraceful what the MSm are doing. This helps expose them. I hope Drudge et al pick this up.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I really don't see what the big deal is, it is hardly a riveting exchange, he gets a shawl, bfd. Maybe time for something more Newsworthy because it was running dry.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'd like to see something just a little more specific to this thread than the link you provided. Maybe a direct link implicating Reuters?

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You downplay it's significance.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I saw this! I've never seen Trump look so happy, he was smiling from ear to ear as they were putting the shawl on him. The applause was loud, there must've been a ton of people there.

No way would Trump'S people cut the feed.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

You downplay it's significance.

Can you explain? The importance being what, Trump with a Black man showing him favor? lol. I guess that might be a big thing to Trump Supporters.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

MSM was looking for and expecting a Trump rebuke and it didn't happen

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I really don't see what the big deal is

You don't have to because millions of other people will see the gesture as a big deal. This at least had more meaning behind it than Hillary claiming that she carries hot sauce around in her purse 24/7.

edit on 3-9-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No but the MSM sure keeps making a big deal of minorities being against Trump, don't they?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join