It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Mic – Reuters Intentionally Cuts Camera Feed During Positive Bishop Jackson Remarks To Trump i

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL at this thread and the posters who think they know more than everybody else but yet can't even perform a simple function like counting.

I see at least a minimum of 9 rows full of people.

Pro Hillary folks arguing about how many people are at a black church attending a Trump event.

They never bother to say which $100,000 a plate fundraiser Hillary was attending at whichever rich donors house in whatever rich neighborhood they happen to live in while Trump is appearing in local events with real people.
edit on R442016-09-05T10:44:39-05:00k449Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R582016-09-05T10:58:19-05:00k589Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

It was cut on Fox as well.

Edit: Same video as on Fox. Every station must be using one video source.

This is ALWAYS TRUE<

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

A reminder is needed....

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Post about the topic...don't go after the poster.
You are responsible for your own posts....don't belittle and bash members.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Again, WHAT fact is being obfuscated by the Reuters feed cut?

What great achievement of Donald Trump's that will change this election was hidden from America?

What was concealed when, if no one else, Breitbart was right there to cover every twitch Donald made?

All you're doing is what most Trump sycophants are doing, in this thread and others ... trying to make something out of nothing.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
... and of course we have posts made merely to say "but what about Hillary?"

The Trump campaign found an African American pastor willing to host Trump. The story changed so many times (Trump was going to speak, he wasn't going to speak, he was just participating in the service, there was no endorsement, and finally, Trump got a Jewish Prayer Shawl draped over him and ... what? Bishop Jackson gets an "exclusive interview with Trump" for his Christian cable channel and more national exposure than he could have ever dreamed.

Wow, I just enumerated all the relevant facts regardless of the fact that Reuters cut their feed.

Well, not all the facts ...

Polling across the country shows little-to-no African-American support for Donald Trump. Michigan is no different. Recent data shows that 88 percent of black voters say they'll choose Democrat Hillary Clinton compared to just 8 percent for Trump.

Nationally, those numbers skew even further in support for Clinton. An NBC/Wall Street Journal poll taken between July 31 and August 3 shows black support at 91 percent for Clinton and just 1 percent for Trump.

NBC - Trump's Attempts to Woo Black Voters Having Opposite Effect

(Oh look! Mainstream media! Well, we can just ignore those facts in favor of great, unbiased sources like Breitbart and Fox)

I guess President Obama was right ... some people fully understand "okie-doke" when they see it.

Others, not so much.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
LOL at this thread and the posters who think they know more than everybody else but yet can't even perform a simple function like counting.

I see at least a minimum of 9 rows full of people.

Pro Hillary folks arguing about how many people are at a black church attending a Trump event.

They never bother to say which $100,000 a plate fundraiser Hillary was attending at whichever rich donors house in whatever rich neighborhood they happen to live in while Trump is appearing in local events with real people.

There's America choosing, Rick. Well, since people have
included corporations since Citizen United anyway. I
think the votes may be the only final say if legit.. and
personally more telling for a LOT of people giving him a
minute of their time and five bucks-- instead of a few
fat cats paying 250 grand for an elbow rub at dinner..

But I'm just a rube with a tube and a dirty keyboard.
Even stacked up a million high we don't have the stamina
of one oligarch with a plan.. even to keep us slaves.

Maybe the tipover in Iceland was because there wasn't
enough return on investment to keep the plebs clamped
down.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Trump didn't convulse like he had a demon possessing him when blessed. Unlike what I would guess would happen if Hillary was blessed. Basically an endorsement by the Christian blacks. Bad news for the DNC. Good news for me and the rest of the sane world.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I think what Jesse said and why he said are well documented in the video.

Trump's Father was business operator at the time and Trump obviously ran things differently once he got the reins.

I don't have a problem with him having been a registered democrat. I'm also a fan of Bloomberg. I like businessmen in General when it comes to running a business, which is what the US Government is.

Trump was not given a citation, was never questioned and was absolved of having any involvement. The management at Trump Plaza was released after that business was fined.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Some conspiracy theorists would say that this unprecedented propaganda is the result of a government coup within American media outlets.

You might as well call it state-run news.

edit on 5-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Justoneman

Again, WHAT fact is being obfuscated by the Reuters feed cut?

What great achievement of Donald Trump's that will change this election was hidden from America?

What was concealed when, if no one else, Breitbart was right there to cover every twitch Donald made?

All you're doing is what most Trump sycophants are doing, in this thread and others ... trying to make something out of nothing.

One big one is your blurred view of reality is being obfuscated and that was the point of the OP. "Those who are blindest are those that refuse to see". Who cares what the achievement is the media is going to spin it so idiots will bye it hook line and sinker. Lincoln said it, you can fool some of the people most of the time............
edit on 5-9-2016 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Puppylove

It's a positive message for Trump, who's actually getting out there to get in touch with people, which Hillary is not doing even slightly.

Horsepucks. Trump's trip to the church was the worst kind of racial pandering. The response of the congregation demonstrates that neither they, nor the larger Black community, apparently, are buying Trump's crap.

HIllary is not getting in touch with people? That's just silly rhetoric, and you know it.

I'm not really sure. I think there's a lot of trying to paint Trump in a bad light and not well liked, especially by the black community. And the idea is they're trying to prevent the furthering of a positive image of Trump in such a....

Trump is the most disliked Presidential candidate in history (followed closely of course by Clinton -- thought I'd save some of you the rabid typing). He's not being "painted" as being "not well liked" ... he isn't well liked. The Black community, by and large, doesn't like him. (94% unfavorable in many polls, as reported in The Hill.)

You get the idea...

Best I can do to answer that.

Sure I do ... this thread is a prime example of the general attempt among some to deny reality by a) overstating the importance of one man's opinion and b) alleging some grand conspiracy on the part of the media.

Clearly its working. You're acting exactly like the left, with a "how dare Trump engage the black community" attitude and dismissing it all completely as pandering.

And here is true dismissiveness and pandering.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Our country is broke makes me sad the media is activly shilling for HRC and isnt even bothering to keep up the facade of being the slighest bit objective. Our country is dead.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyX

it's significant to me that the black church let him through the door, let alone speak...I am kind of surprised that he even went there after telling the entire nation that black neighborhoods are full of crime, drugs, and violence.

In troubled neighborhoods all across this country -- many of them heavily African American -- too few of our citizens have role models to guide them. Communities just a couple miles from my house in Chicago, communities just a couple miles from here -- they're places where jobs are still too scarce and wages are still too low; where schools are underfunded and violence is pervasive; where too many of our men spend their youth not behind a desk in a classroom, but hanging out on the streets or brooding behind a jail cell

-President Obama, 2013 commencement speech, Morehouse College

Stop viewing the plight of Black America thru your racist lense, and wake up. 6 months ago Black America faced huge hurdles, untamed racism, lack of oppratunity, lack of education from failing schools, a black kid could get a gun and commit a crime, easier than they could get a book remember ?.... Trump points it out, and suddenly it all went away ? None of it was true ?

Stop using an entire segment of the population, based around their race, for your political hypocrisy. It helps no one and makes you look foolish when people realise what you're doing. As soon as Trump is off the stage, you'll go back to using that group of people based soley on race, to again talk about how bad they have it.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Hilary is 100% right there. You don't change hearts. The civil rights movement wasn't to change hearts. It was to change laws to force people to quit being total dicks. And she was absolutely right in saying the guy was suggesting she only talk to white people. The BLM movement is so full of bad logic they don't understand how bad of a joke they are outside of their own circle.
edit on 7-9-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Sep 16th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join