It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim Kaine Makes Shocking Admission About Hillary Health

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hillary's VP candidate Tim Kaine spoke at an engagement today and appears to have made some boondoggle comments.

He made sure people understand that ALL candidates need to be clean about issues like health, foreign entanglements, finances etc. etc.

Either he screwed up bigtime, or he was clever in attempting to deflect away from all of Hillary Clinton's scandals that she herself is avoiding like the plague.

Funny comments in the video and quotes in the story........

BREAKING: Tim Kaine Makes Shocking Admission About Hillary Health… Campaign FURIOUS

Speaking before a crowd in Erie, Pennsylvania, on Tuesday, Democrat vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine argued for the very thing his running mate, Hillary Clinton, has been resisting her entire campaign — he suggested that voters deserve to know about a candidate’s health and likely foreign involvements that could be risky.

“You want to know if we’ll disclose our finances, so you can understand how we’ve managed our own household or business and see if we owe anybody anything,” he said.

“We want to make sure that candidates aren’t involved in any foreign entanglements that could impact our national security, and we want to know that they’re in good-enough health to perform their duties,” Kaine added. “When candidates are on the up-and-up, they have no problem disclosing information on all these points. You have a right to know. You have a right to expect, and a candidate that’s on the up-and-up has no problem giving you the facts.”

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Lol, im sorry but this nobody named Tim Kaine, makes me laugh.

Why do I even care about what this D bag says?

Nothing against the op, i just think Kaine is a Douche

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tim Kaine Makes Shocking Admission About Hillary Health

What admission again? If anything it is an accusation.

Anyway, all I hear (considering the audience) is him alluding to Trump's alleged Russian ties, and him saying along the lines of "of course Hillary is healthy, and you wait, she will release plenty of proof of that.

Had it been Trump speaking to a republican audience, sure, it would have meant something else, but this is a democrat talking to an i'm-with-her crowd.

Kaine makes no admission whatsoever.

edit on 3-9-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is the 'rest' of it,
Maybe I'll find the whole thing in coherent context in one video yet.

Oh! found it, and if you didn't guess already Kaine is actually referencing Trump, which makes this thread a bit dodgy, regardless of what anybody might think of the Presidential campaign as a whole. Perhaps political stuff here is generally regarded as rhetoric, but no I don't wish I could do the same sort of thing in other forums here.

edit on 3-9-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

What admission again?

The "shocking" ones.

@ op for which admission shocked you?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
How many of you flagged this for the title alone and didn't actually watch the video?

I'm no fan of hillary and her handlers but this is just a total straw man.

edit on 3-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I must say, this statement of Kaines confuses me, you see,

The DNC Rules Are Clear If Hillary Drops Out The Second Candidate With The Highest Number Of Delegates Gets The Nomination

If hilley is forced out, would Kaine become Sanders VP running mate?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wonder how a stupid stump speech, pointing out all of the things that anti-trumpers already know, is going to effect anyone who is not going to vote for him. They are already not going to vote for him. It is all feel good choir preaching.

Yet somehow, our conservative hardcore pals can turn this little speech into an admission of guilt when there is no indication of an admission of guilt in the whole video?

And look at all the rubber stamp flags and stars the the loyal place upon the OP for nothing. Absolutely nothing. Now it can very easily be taken into other threads as gospel and repeated over and over in the rightwing echo chamber.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

IMO Bernie deserved the nomination.

If it wasn't for superdelegates (whose sole purpose is to protect party insiders from grass roots candidates) and the exposed gerrymandering in the DNC against him, he would have been the nominee.

And for good measure, Hillary should never have been aloud to run for POTUS in the first place. Her entire campaign is just an avalanche of lies, scandals and crony politics.

edit on 3-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No where in the video does he say hillary has health issues, more fake outrage plz.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Of course there is no admission in the article. The source is owned by clickbait factory, Liftable media.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Multiple, redundant threads on a daily basis alleging things that the source material expressly contradicts, purported as fact and designed to bait...looks like lame attempts to make it sound as if her own campaign is turning against her is today's theme. It seems the barrel might have a bottom after all...and now it's time to recycle.

I wish I had that much free time on my hands, lol

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
No where in the video does he say hillary has health issues, more fake outrage plz.

Agree...just more DNC BS..."don't get tricked by Trump"??? How about don't get F-'ed by a serious liar and someone who has already undermined the national security of the US.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Ohhhh it's about TRUMP !!!

Well that takes Hillary off the hook and nothing he said applies to her of course.

Excellent clarification !!!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Agree...just more DNC BS..."don't get tricked by Trump"??? How about don't get F-'ed by a serious liar and someone who has already undermined the national security of the US.

Is this damage limitation? It couldn't matter a jot if Hillary went out into the morning sun and suddenly turned to dust, it would make no difference here.
What we were first given is an expurgated video, accessed from a right wing site, and totally out of context as per the captured thread title. No explanation that the captured title might be a bit iffy....S'trewth!

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: smurfy

Ohhhh it's about TRUMP !!!

Well that takes Hillary off the hook and nothing he said applies to her of course.

Excellent clarification !!!

Read my post again. Besides, Your material needs to be in the political mud pit or whatever it's called...it never is?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Sounds like he is not worried about Hillary's Health. I hardly think it's a slip.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

If hilley is forced out, would Kaine become Sanders VP running mate?

I wondered about Kaine, he was not seen with Hillary on the trail
since this time, I read. Maybe she got POed at him.

In any case, this man will live to regret his choice, no doubt.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Still waiting for xuenchen to produce threads that actually deliver on the thread titles...

waiting...

waiting...

still waiting...

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hillary made her health relevant when she admitted to
the FBI her blood clot affected her memory. And she
could only work a few hours a day....and could not
remember or recall her briefings.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join