It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is James Wesley Howell? 12 weeks after he walked into a police station, he has disappeared...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Just take a look at the Lucis Trust. Here's an organization that is responsible for all PRINTING at the United Nations.

You're being led on a bit of a wild goose chase and it shows when you say (repeat?) wild exaggerated claims like that. All printing? Think about it for a moment and try to check how much is actually published by those working for the UN and which groups or organizations are doing the actual printing. It's a bit of a complicated issue as to what you're going to count as "printing at the United Nations", using your words. Lucifer Trust (or Lucis Trust) does their own printing and publishing. May I suggest their influence on the way humans think is not nearly as big as say...the Roman Catholic Hierarchy (or prominent influential Roman Catholics) or which is the next biggest one in Christendom (which is a part of Babylon the Great, the worldwide empire of false religion that rides the UN-beast in the book of Revelation)?

There's no mention of Lucis Trust on this page:

UNITED NATIONS DGACM

Apostolic Succession — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY:

Have the claimed successors to the apostles adhered to the teachings and practices of Jesus Christ and his apostles?

A Catholic Dictionary states: “The Roman Church is Apostolic, because her doctrine is the faith once revealed to the Apostles, which faith she guards and explains, without adding to it or taking from it.” (London, 1957, W. E. Addis and T. Arnold, p. 176) Do the facts agree?

Identity of God
Celibacy of the clergy
Separateness from the world

Pope Paul VI, when addressing the United Nations in 1965, said: “The peoples of the earth turn to the United Nations as the last hope of concord and peace; We presume to present here, together with Our own, their tribute of honor and of hope.”—The Pope’s Visit (New York, 1965), Time-Life Special Report, p. 26.

John 15:19, JB: “[Jesus Christ said:] If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you do not belong to the world, because my choice withdrew you from the world, therefore the world hates you.”

Jas. 4:4, JB: “Don’t you realise that making the world your friend is making God your enemy?”

Resorting to weapons of war

Will Religion Bring World Peace?

FROM August 28 to August 31, 2000, more than 500 representatives from 73 countries converged on New York City. They met together at the United Nations for “The Millennium World Peace Summit of Religious and Spiritual Leaders.” The leaders—many clad in turbans, saffron-colored robes, feather headdresses, or long black cloaks—represented a multitude of faiths. Among these were Baha’i, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and religions of Christendom.

The delegates met at the United Nations for the first two days of the four-day conference. However, the conference was not organized or funded by the United Nations but by various foundations. Nevertheless, both UN and religious leaders spoke of the importance of working together to bring an end to poverty, racism, environmental problems, war, and weapons of mass destruction.

The delegates signed a document entitled “Commitment to Global Peace.” While acknowledging that violence and war are “sometimes perpetrated in the name of religion,” the document declared that the signers would “collaborate with the United Nations . . . in the pursuit of peace.” There were, however, no specific resolutions indicating how this might be done.

On the second day, Bawa Jain, the secretary-general of the summit, concluded his opening remarks by explaining that some years earlier he had noticed a certain painting at the United Nations. The painting depicted a man taller than the United Nations Secretariat building. He was knocking on the building as if it were a door. Below the picture was the caption: “Prince of Peace.” Mr. Jain said: “[The picture] had a deep effect on me the moment I saw it. I asked different people what [it] meant. I think today I have the answer. The gathering of you all here, the spiritual and religious leaders of the world, demonstrates to me that [this] is the prince of peace knocking on the door of the United Nations.”

The Bible presents a different view. It shows that the Prince of Peace is Jesus Christ. He will bring global peace, not through the efforts of this world’s political or religious leaders, but by means of God’s Kingdom. It is this Kingdom—God’s heavenly government—that will successfully unite obedient mankind and cause God’s will to be done on earth.—Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 6:9, 10.

Sorry for going a little off-topic in trying to wake up those who think they're already awake (like when you're dreaming that you've woken up, hoping to create that moment where you'll begin to realize that something is up, something is so suspicious that it's suggestive that you're still dreaming).

Sorry, you can print all the crap you want, and post whatever, but the fact remains that the name of the Lucis Trust was originally the Lucifer Trust. And whether they do ALL the printing at the UN or some of it, is completely freaking irrelevant, and of course has nothing to do with the topic at all. I simply posted about the Lucifer Trust as something people should check out, since it is related to the nefarious things going on around us. I specifically say, 'DON'T BELIEVE ME. LOOK FOR YOURSELF'. You did, in a way, I guess, and cherry-picked some words I said and use them to attempt to discredit the whole statement.

For that, shame on you. Very few of us are that stupid that we would listen to someone that twists another's words for some agenda. SMH.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps
It was not meant to cherry-pick some words you said to attempt to discredit either you or your entire statement or to twist anything you said; which I can't even see how I might have done that inadvertently, your comment doesn't seem to help me much in trying to figure out how I might have wronged you. It was an attempt to make you aware that you're being distracted with something you almost described yourself as "completely freaking irrelevant". I know, you were referring to something else, more specific, that's why I said "almost". It was also meant as an encouragement to give it some more thought as to whether or not this may be the case; if you have been influenced by those giving undue attention to the topic of Lucis Trust in order to have a sensational story to sell. Of course from a propagandistic or marketing view, it sounds a lot more exciting (for sales, getting attention for a conspiracy story like the ones David Icke and Alex Jones are making money off) to say that Lucis Trust does all the printing at the UN than saying that their publications (who hardly anyone reads) are in favor of the UN, which a lot of other NGO's do as well (publicizing their support or in favor of the UN). Many organized religions as well such as the ones represented at the summit I quoted something about earlier, which included various protestant denominations. Not saying that you're the one doing this on purpose but again trying to remind you how more practiced publicists have influenced you to think of Lucis Trust that way (and how important it is to mention to people in relation to the deception you're trying to expose).

Stories about Lucis Trust are one big red herring regarding the real Satanic and demonic conspiracy which includes the control, manipulation and influence over almost all organized religions (as Babylon the Great and false religion is one of Satan's tools to control humanity's behaviour and way of thinking). The same counts for most stories about the Illuminati, the NWO, freemasonry, satanism, luciferianism, etc. This is what's going on in the so-called Truth Movement (you can add "Lucis Trust" to the list he uses at 0:35, allthough "and aliens." is an excellent way to end that sentence to get the point across):

Oh, and perhaps, if you can get past the "aversion" he is describing at 5:25 (the video also works if you skip straight to 5:25 after the list I mentioned earlier), you can think about what you are demonstrating an aversion against now in your last comment (and whether the aversion he is describing in the video may be related to the aversion you are demonstrating even though it will probably appear to you to be an aversion for something completely else, "crap" as you call it; what the bible and the facts, historical or current, really teaches and could tell us about Satanic and demonic deception, including the use and role of the UN, is what I would call it). Especially when you said:

you can print all the crap you want, and post whatever...

Regarding something he said in the video after 5:25, perhaps I should note that 3 of the 4 bible quotations and references in my comment are something that Jesus once said and the remaining one is about Jesus. The rest is history, mostly. Well more related history obviously.
edit on 2-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Getting slightly a bit more on-topic with the topic of the CIA and deception (and what was described as "the war for your mind" in another video related to that subject and also somewhat hinted at in the video about MK-Ultra), here's another example of the type of distracting stuff that isn't particularly useful to know or sometimes even misleading as described by the guy in the video I shared in my previous comment:

In contrast:

edit on 2-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

well done. I haven't checked details yet and may not be able to from this country.
Funny I haven't seen a response to you.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wizen
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

well done. I haven't checked details yet and may not be able to from this country.
Funny I haven't seen a response to you.

Geez. Some people... Perhaps you should see where someone already did same and replied to then, instead of not reading the whole thread and making false assumptions.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Odd that you mentioned Project Camelot. Seems that we meet many like-minded folks in these places. I can totally relate to you when you mentioned that 6 years ago you would have thought someone crazy for believing these things, until you dove into the Building 7 collapse after constant encouragement. I was the same way until September 29, 2008 when I was thrown head first down the rabbit hole.

In the first week of my "awakening", I found Project Camelot, and began to follow them on their journey. I participated on their forum regularly. I decided to start a little group called American Revolution For Truth. I had a little wordpress blog site and a Talkshoe program. I interviewed Amy Vickers, who was at the time Lloyd Pye's assistant and Bob Dean. Then I interviewed Aaron McCollum, and things got really strange.

I started getting strange emails and phone calls, threatening me and my family, but also Aaron and his new wife. I was told that if I continued to be involved in exposing information that I would not be safe, nor would anyone that I love. That wrapped it up for me. I shut down my website and stopped the Talkshoe sessions. I have not participated in online discussion of any topics until I made an introduction on ATS, then replied to your OP here. Getting involved is scary, but I agree with what you said about being silent is being part of the problem. With people like yourself digging into the truth, I am slowly coming back out of my shell. I thank you for that.

In case anyone is interested, here's the link to my Talkshoe recordings Talkshoe American Revolution For Truth

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yes we know they are controlling us in every facet of society, we are the 99%, we are the army, we are the police, we are society and yet this tiny portion of people have complete control over us and there is nothing you can do about it. but there is a snowballing of the awakened and one day we will hit them so hard they wont know whats happened, i hope!
edit on 5-9-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: beachpeach

Yeah, this whole ball of wax is something isn't it?

Once you open your eyes and see what they're capable of you find it hard to believe until you have a few personal experiences, and at that point it becomes more than frightening.

You, of course, know since you've poked your head back up, if you'd been off their radar since you shut down your blog you've negated that now. Nothing for it though.

The things done by those our leaders entrusted are beyond the comprehension of most. They can suspend their disbelief if it's presented in a movie (think Enemy of the State), but if they're actually asked to contemplate certain capabilities outside of a fictitious setting their mind shuts down.

As to the person whom is the topic of this thread, his story fits in with Gladio B type activities on American soil. If it weren't for the remarkable number of similarities between his story and other happenings across the country, one might almost be able to write him off as a loon.

But there are odd characteristic fingerprints at too many of the major events which have occurred in the United States, up to and including 9/11.

These point to some incredibly ruthless string pullers having their way in a more and more obvious manner than they have heretofore. It almost begs the question of if they don't care if their machinations are exposed, what do they know that might necessitate such over exposure and an acceleration of their plans?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beachpeach
Odd that you mentioned Project Camelot. Seems that we meet many like-minded folks in these places. I can totally relate to you when you mentioned that 6 years ago you would have thought someone crazy for believing these things, until you dove into the Building 7 collapse after constant encouragement. I was the same way until September 29, 2008 when I was thrown head first down the rabbit hole.

In the first week of my "awakening", I found Project Camelot, and began to follow them on their journey. I participated on their forum regularly. I decided to start a little group called American Revolution For Truth. I had a little wordpress blog site and a Talkshoe program. I interviewed Amy Vickers, who was at the time Lloyd Pye's assistant and Bob Dean. Then I interviewed Aaron McCollum, and things got really strange.

I started getting strange emails and phone calls, threatening me and my family, but also Aaron and his new wife. I was told that if I continued to be involved in exposing information that I would not be safe, nor would anyone that I love. That wrapped it up for me. I shut down my website and stopped the Talkshoe sessions. I have not participated in online discussion of any topics until I made an introduction on ATS, then replied to your OP here. Getting involved is scary, but I agree with what you said about being silent is being part of the problem. With people like yourself digging into the truth, I am slowly coming back out of my shell. I thank you for that.

In case anyone is interested, here's the link to my Talkshoe recordings Talkshoe American Revolution For Truth

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family were threatened. This is the way of cowards--they use the phone and other faceless means of threatening people and children and women. It completely disgusts me, but I also completely understand why you would stop your website. The fact remains, if you have a family, that EVERY member of the family must agree to move forward or not, or you can't move forward. That's why they call if a FAMILY, right?

But I remain convinced that these people HATE the light of day. The beam of a flashlight on them. So, the only means of fighting them is to shine that freaking light up their a##es. I'm about to start a website talking about the thins I have discovered in books, because that is where you will find most of the truth. I've already set up means of tracking ip addresses and phone calls, so if I ever do get threatened, I can publish that one-side conversation.

I do realize that things can happen, like Phillip Marshall and his family. They were all murdered, as was their freaking dog, and of course, the local worthless cops claimed it was murder-suicide and used one his kids phone texts as showing that she hated her father--when we all know that teenagers are always complaining about parents. And a couple of investigators went in after the Feds left (what were the feds doing there in the FIRST place??), and noticed numerous anomalies that don't square with murder-suicide. Never mind that Phillip's friends said he was a gentle giant and loved his family.

This is what these people do. And the only thing it does for me is tick me off. I certainly don't want my family and grandchildren exposed to this kind of evil, so the only thing to do, for me, is to fight it now.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: beachpeach

Yeah, this whole ball of wax is something isn't it?

Once you open your eyes and see what they're capable of you find it hard to believe until you have a few personal experiences, and at that point it becomes more than frightening.

You, of course, know since you've poked your head back up, if you'd been off their radar since you shut down your blog you've negated that now. Nothing for it though.

The things done by those our leaders entrusted are beyond the comprehension of most. They can suspend their disbelief if it's presented in a movie (think Enemy of the State), but if they're actually asked to contemplate certain capabilities outside of a fictitious setting their mind shuts down.

As to the person whom is the topic of this thread, his story fits in with Gladio B type activities on American soil. If it weren't for the remarkable number of similarities between his story and other happenings across the country, one might almost be able to write him off as a loon.

But there are odd characteristic fingerprints at too many of the major events which have occurred in the United States, up to and including 9/11.

These point to some incredibly ruthless string pullers having their way in a more and more obvious manner than they have heretofore. It almost begs the question of if they don't care if their machinations are exposed, what do they know that might necessitate such over exposure and an acceleration of their plans?

It's interesting that you mentioned Project Gladio, because that is exactly what I thought of when I looked into this. And even before, when I saw a tweet 10 minutes before the Boston 'bombing' by the Boston Globe saying that a drill would be happening in 10 minutes. Lo and behold, that turns into a fake disaster, complete with its own set of anomalies, including the Feds publishing a picture of the 'perp' with a white backpack, then the pictures of the people they accused of were wearing black backpacks. And people standing up, fixing their junk, then laying back down in positions of 'severe injuruies'. That's when I first thought of Operation Gladio/B.

The way I learned of Gladio was when I was investigating the Vatican (which was eye opening in itself!), and saw that this Bishop Marcinkus (who is most definitely a Satanist), who was in control of the Vatican bank by John Paul II (who was definitely an evil mofo). And the Vatican Bank, or IOR, was working the the CIA, Mafia to import heroin from Turkey/Afghanistan/Pakistan into Europe and the USA. The Vatican Bank was being used as the money launderer. And this is not subject to discussion or opinion. THEY WERE INVOLVED in trafficking of drugs, as was proven in the various Italian trials that resulted. Worse, there were numerous Italian politicians who were murdered because they were looking into this.

So I most definitely want to see a spotlight shined on Howell. He is a key to the whole murderous gang, which most definitely includes many of the higher execs at the mainstream media, politicians like the Bushes and Clintons, and the Vatican, which to this day, has still not even acknowledged their evil participation in this, which isn't surprising considering their previous involvement in nefarious affairs, like the Lincoln Assassination.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Worse, there were numerous Italian politicians who were murdered because they were looking into this.

Like the Pope's secretary who died around the same time as Antonin Scalia under mysterious circumstances?

IIRC, she was may have been an important witness and was known as a gatekeeper to the Pope and several Bishops.
edit on 5-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: made tinyurl

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Worse, there were numerous Italian politicians who were murdered because they were looking into this.

Like the Pope's secretary who died around the same time as Antonin Scalia under mysterious circumstances?

IIRC, she was may have been an important witness and was known as a gatekeeper to the Pope and several Bishops.

Oh man, it goes way deeper than that! There are TWO popes who have been embalmed in the 1800 years of popery. One was Pope Pius XI, who was about to issue a papal writ denouncing the nazis. Yes, he was suffering from heart disease, but if one reads the details of what happened that night, and the new doctor who was treating him, and the fact that the future Pope Pius XII was the last person in the room to talk to him before he died, never mind the fact that he had been embalmed immediately, which is against Italian law (must be autopsied or at least investigated in first 24 hours), this future pope had been trained in Germany, was the catalyst behind promoting the Nazis in the FIRST place, and had numerous business ties to the Nazis.

So he becomes pope somehow (remember, he has to be ELECTED by the Cardinals), and the writ never sees the light of day. And NUMEROUS atrocities are committed by the church in WWII, including the horrible treatment of the Serbs, who were basically annihilated by the Croatians, and a lot of other nefarious acts too many to mention here.

The only other pope to be embalmed was Pope John Paul I, who was only in office for about a month and was also about to publish a write denouncing the Vatican bank and all those involved in P2, a masonic order. He was completely healthy, had low blood pressure which is exactly the opposite kind of issue for hearts attacks and strokes. Yet it was claimed he died of a heart attack, no autopsy was allowed, and within an HOUR of his discovery, the embalmers showed up (and were later interviewed and said that they were told to be 'available' early AM that day!).

And of course, after his death, Pope John Paul II, with his OWN ties to the nazis and poland, made sure that writ never saw the light of day, and in fact, wanted to elevate Marcinkus to a freaking CARDINAL! but was talked out of it, since it wouldn't look good, considering all the crap coming out in Italian papers about IOR and the mafia and the CIA and drug trafficking and Gladio B at the time.

It's a freaking Satanic organization. Of that I have zero doubt, and you are talking to someone who went to Catholic schools until 5th grade (when some nutcase burned down the church next to the school). I was a member of that evil organization.

And just to add more proof, the embalmers were specifically told to not drain the blood first, before the embalming process, which is exactly the opposite of what should be done in an embalming--the FIRST step it to remove all blood. But see, they did not want the blood to be available anywhere, because it probably would have tested positive for digitalis, which can cause heart attacks...
edit on 5-9-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your response. Please send me a U2U on your new website. I would be very interested in participating.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

YIkes. Your comment went completely over my head, in that I didn't notice the 'secretary'. I hadn't heard this. Was this the secretary to the CURRENT poop or the poop that resigned?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Pope Francis, the current one, who was involved in Argentina's "Dirty War," and quite probably looked the other way while the military was engaged in human trafficking.

But all of this is getting off topic from the OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
Pope Pius XII

Cardinal Pacelli, a familiar name to any witness of Jehovah if they were paying attention and not drawing in the o's in the literature out of boredom.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What an idiot!
Have you ever been to Korea? You wouldn't have this attitude if you had actually seen the issues.
Raul Grijjalva and La Voz de Aztlan would be proud of you...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Update on Howell:

"Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse).

He's disappeared again! No info whatsoever on any appearance yesterday by Howell at any Preliminary Hearing!
edit on 9-9-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Update on Howell:

"Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse).

He's disappeared again! No info whatsoever on any appearance yesterday by Howell at any Preliminary Hearing!

Are you saying that he did not show up? Does anyone know how to find out who his court appointed attorney is? I'd like to find out what's going on...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He is IDed here:

henrymakow.com...
"Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse). He has obtained a public defender by the name Samuel Jones." "Howell is currently in the custody of the LA Sheriff's Department."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join