It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is James Wesley Howell? 12 weeks after he walked into a police station, he has disappeared...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And now the US is starving North Koreans because they support terror. Even though the US killed 14,000 Russian soldiers by arming terrorists. But Russians were fighting to defend Islam which is supporing terror.

And North Korea, shouldn't be pissed off that the US is starving North Korean citizens who do not allow the practice of Islam in their nation for hypocrisy because the CIA did support terrorist Mujahadeen types with cash and arms.

Why shouldn't North Korea nuke Washington DC and why shouldn't this be considered an act of divine justice by a Higher Power when North Korea doesn't allow Muslims to worship but only calls for the worship of the Kim family? According to the Bible, which contradicts itself in Genesis 10 and Genesis 11 as to whether men spoke more than one language prior to and at the tower of Babel, there exists no authority on earth accept that those powers have been established by God. This means that the Kim family was created and empowered by God. Therefore, starving those who faithfully serve the Kim family is an act of treason against Biblical authority that says that God put the Kim family in power to rule over North Korea and that starving his people for supporting terrorism when the US sent cash and arms to the Mujahadeen makes starving North Koreans with economic sanctions is an act of murderous hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 8.30.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Look, if you want to talk about North Korea or whatever, start a thread. This has nothing to do with James Howell. Please stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Don't know if anyone remembers this and it has taken a long time to find it.

Below is a message Mateen sent during the alleged attack in Orlando

"In the next few days, you will see attacks from the Islamic State in the United States of America."
Fox

I actually remember a message during or just prior that said 'both coasts' Maybe just misremembering or it has been scrubbed.

Excellent recall! I do remember that statement, but hadn't connected it to the Howell event.

So let's recap. There are two scenarios we are presented with:

1. Man walks into police station and confesses to police that he is afraid for his life; that he had signed up for a CIA op and was supposed to create fake havoc at a Lesbian/Gay Parade in Santa Monica, but that he couldn't find his partner 'Dan', and heard that Omar Mateen in the Orlando part of the op had been killed, and was afraid for his life,
2. FBI shows up within a couple of hours of this and separates Howell from the Santa Monica detectives. He is arrested and put into prison with a 2 million dollars bail.
3. Meanwhile, Omar Mateen warned before the Orlando op to be prepared for ISIS terror on both coasts. However, nothing else ever happens, except for the report on Howell.
4. Attorney and reporter goes into prison and talks with Howell, who explains that he was in a CIA training camp in Virginia with 'Dan' and Omar Mateen and one other person, a woman.
5. Howell's facebook page, before it is shut down (and who did this???), tells the story of a left leaning young man, who is pro-Bernie and anti-Hillary. A person who is against war and for gay marriage. A person who claims to work for the CIA, or have done work for the CIA.
6. A day after he walks into police station, the story (1) is leaked by the LA prosecutor's office. That same day charges emerge back in Indiana that he is charged with pedophilia (standard why of destroying credibility by the CIA).
7. The attorney who interviewed Howell leaves for a minute and upon her return is told the 'interview is over'. The last thing Howell states is that a US Senator was seen at the Camp in Virginia as well as a person name starting/sounding like 'Hu..'
8. The next morning a homeless man finds what appears to be a body in a dumpster. It is the interviewer from the day before. She is alive but ends up in acute care unit of the hospital.
9. Then, NOTHING. Not one news story or follow-up on Howell, on the pedo charges, or on the weapons charges, or what he was doing there.

The other scenario is:

1. Man is acting like peeping tom looking into windows at 3AM. Someone is awake and sees him and calls the police.
2. Police come and find him inside his car. Somehow they also discover the 3 assault rifles and tannerite, though there is no mention of a search warrant, so either the rifles are in plain sight (??!!), or he gave them permission to open his trunk (??!!).
3. Within 3 hours of this arrest, Howell has already confessed to everything he was going to do, which was to actually kill gay and lesbians in the parade, the FBI is called, and the FBI shows up and arrests him.
4. This is reported in the news. When the police are called and asked about the other report they say that it must have been a miscommunication.

I know which one I believe. I do not see how a person who is a Bernie supporter, who is decidedly pro-gay marriage, decides to turn around and start killing gay people. A person who claims to work/have worked with the CIA on his facebook page, actually does NOT work with the CIA (possible), but is really crazy, or suddenly goes crazy and learns about some parade IN CALIFORNIA(??!! What, he couldn't find anything closer???), and decides he is going to kill a bunch of gays, gets into his car and drives to California, where, since he is working alone, right?, he starts looking into windows, goes back and sits in his car, the police show up, and he allows them to search the car w/o a warrant, then confesses everything, immediately about what he is about to do.

Yeah, right...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

That news did tweak my interest when I heard it and that was my first impulse, to draw the connection with the Florida rampage, and then think, oh no, not ANOTHER one (black bag black op CIA skulduggery).

It went away, in the mainstream media, that story, almost as fast as it appeared, like a blip on the radar and now you can only hear about it on alt.news sites.

Don't they know by now that they can't keep doing this # without it coming back to bite them in the ass?!

What's most troubling about this story, is that it appears to be what I call - congruent.

There's a lot of crappy noise on the Internet, compliments of the Sorcha Faal's of the world, but this one, sadly, rings true.

The shooter then does the deed, and are killed every time, never captured for trial.

Pretty sick #.

No wonder Obama looks so jittery sometimes when addressing all these mass shootings. He would know damn well that some of them are black op/false flag psy-ops, but can he do anything to stop them except talk about the gun laws, as if like a puppet on a string. Laws I support btw, but not like this.

And it does relate to ISIS but in ways that can make your skin crawl when you recognize that while the crazies over there are on the loose, that nevertheless, it too is a type of "Op" with a special design and intent ie: leaving Baghdadi in place as the "last man standing" then taking him out at the end game, along with his spokesman (just yesterday).

Playing both sides of the theater at the same time, in other words, along with nefarious black-op psyops on the homeland to continue to stoke the bloody meme, which has real world consequences. The only reason the West coast operation didn't go down as outlined, with this guy left with only one half of the bomb making equipment and his contact vanishing into thin air, is probably not because they wanted the credit for busting it, but only because "they" didn't want the LGBRT community to get TOO much of a boost out of it, while driving the country stark raving mad in the process. It was considered just too much or "over the top" so it was halted with the "success" of the other one in Florida. Guy even called into 911 to say that he was doing it for ISIS.

Meanwhile, the guy who's running the Islamic Fundamentalist indoctrination website that recruited them doesn't have an Arabic name but something that sounds more like American apple pie and cowboys.

I think it's true.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
The lack of replies to this thread seems to also answer the question as to why so few alt media have investigated this case. Everyone is afraid to be a target.

Checked the website and the young woman who was beaten Brenda Corbian (pseudonym) has just written an opinion piece as of Aug 24. She does not mince words on her stance regarding the gov.

I have to be honest. I have come to think after much education and travels that at the very least the op's message about CIA's nefarious activities abroad has validity. As the op says, why much of the world both hates and fears us.

However, I too have become afraid of posting about this on the internet. Or speaking of it amongst anybody but the most trusted.

There was a while where I thought I got blacklisted work wise in international orgs and federal gov stuff, due to my outspoken criticism and activism around some of these topics over the years. I'm still not convinced I wasn't.. With being a father now, and needing work, I had to tone down my rhetoric and overt activism. Even now I have a job where even to criticize Hillary too hard could affect my work.
edit on 30-8-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

but can he do anything to stop them except talk about the gun laws, as if like a puppet on a string. Laws I support btw, but not like this.

I too, used to believe in more gun laws. But I no longer do. After looking at history, banning something NEVER works. All it does is create a criminal class and a black market. This, combined with what I learned about the NWO, and that it is indeed real and has a nefarious agenda, convinced me to not only be against gun laws, but I now own guns, when I had never owned them (when I was a child I used to go hunting with an uncle, but never owned guns).

Oh, and also seeing the obvious false flags, like Sandy Hook pretty much are the final nails in that coffin. I'm hoping for the day I read in the alternate news that Lenny Posner has been arrested for treason. seeing as how he's harassed so many other people for speaking their opinion, based on the evidence of Sandy Hook.

As to the being wary of speaking your mind, Look, I understand that. I understand that people need to work, but if you work for the gov't, or one of the military-industrial complex companies, you are part of the problem. There are lots of other jobs out there, especially if you currently HAVE one. If I discovered the things I have and worked for one of the above, I'd be looking for another job. ANYWHERE else.

And sure, be careful. But to be quiet is to be complicit. It's how really bad things like Nazis happen. And I don't want my children and grandchildren and nieces and nephews to have to deal with a much worse version of this global criminal conspiracy that is indeed surrounding us. I am absolutely disgusted at the things I've uncovered in my research, and kick myself often for believing my gov't and the mainstream press my whole life. But you know what they say, Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I think the ghost of Hitler has been prowling the Unites States since Operation Paperclip.

They have a whole special-ops field manual I'm sure with every trick in the book. I'll bet they even have groups of psychics, like reverse remote viewers who focus on the targets to realize intended outcomes ie: "then you call 911 and tell them you're with ISIS (which is also the justification that you need - according to the programming).

They cast a net for patsies and then draw them in. They are known, followed, surveilled, infiltrated, indoctrinated, instructed, and programmed. It's probably a whole sequence of steps and stages.

And the shooter always does the shooting, then is killed so as not to be brought to trial, and the news cycle takes care of the rest and the op is complete, until the next one..

It's heinous and utterly pathetic, no matter how sophisticated are the methods, and it's become rather transparent.

Even the black lives movement shooters, also programmed patsies that were likely "goaded". Indirectly, that was a shot at Obama and the administrations support of BLM as a means for social transformation (funded by Soros), and note the location of the Dallas shooter..

And in the process they almost manage to get Donald Trump elected President.., so now they have to pull back for a while and focus instead on the overseas operations so we won't see any more through the balance of the election cycle.

What an outrage! And look at what they did to JFK when he threatened to break them apart and scatter them to the four winds..

I think they are also Satanists engaged in black magic, and that that's the real name of their game, using blood sacrifice (black magic) to bring about a larger agenda as part of a low level mass hysteria to keep the war machine well fed and the security apparatus ever expanding its reach and entanglement.

That's a real #ty form of power though, imho.

it's not real, not authentic power, and all it really manages to do is to project a bloody mess.

Someone should really take a look at the underlying policy, and throw that nonsense and insanity in the can. It's unbecoming of the human being in the 21st century. It's not helpful!

edit on 30-8-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You've made an astute commentary. There's not much I can add at the moment but I wanted to acknowledge your effort.
I agree, it's all rather transparent to many at this point.

I sent an email to someone in the non-mainstream media asking if he could find out what happened to James Wesley Howell. I don't know the person I contacted, I've no clue if the person can find out anything and if he does, whether he can say anything or not. I thought to try anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I think the ghost of Hitler has been prowling the Unites States since Operation Paperclip.

They have a whole special-ops field manual I'm sure with every trick in the book. I'll bet they even have groups of psychics, like reverse remote viewers who focus on the targets to realize intended outcomes ie: "then you call 911 and tell them you're with ISIS (which is also the justification that you need - according to the programming).

They cast a net for patsies and then draw them in. They are known, followed, surveilled, infiltrated, indoctrinated, instructed, and programmed. It's probably a whole sequence of steps and stages.

And the shooter always does the shooting, then is killed so as not to be brought to trial, and the news cycle takes care of the rest and the op is complete, until the next one..

It's heinous and utterly pathetic, no matter how sophisticated are the methods, and it's become rather transparent.

Even the black lives movement shooters, also programmed patsies that were likely "goaded". Indirectly, that was a shot at Obama and the administrations support of BLM as a means for social transformation (funded by Soros), and note the location of the Dallas shooter..

And in the process they almost manage to get Donald Trump elected President.., so now they have to pull back for a while and focus instead on the overseas operations so we won't see any more through the balance of the election cycle.

What an outrage! And look at what they did to JFK when he threatened to break them apart and scatter them to the four winds..

I think they are also Satanists engaged in black magic, and that that's the real name of their game, using blood sacrifice (black magic) to bring about a larger agenda as part of a low level mass hysteria to keep the war machine well fed and the security apparatus ever expanding its reach and entanglement.

That's a real #ty form of power though, imho.

it's not real, not authentic power, and all it really manages to do is to project a bloody mess.

Someone should really take a look at the underlying policy, and throw that nonsense and insanity in the can. It's unbecoming of the human being in the 21st century. It's not helpful!

I can't disagree with a thing that you've said. And it's ironic (and sad), but 6 years ago I would have called you a freaking crazy fool, and to go get help. But then I listened to the brother of a high school friend who was a NYC fireman who kept telling me that bombs went off that day on 9/11 every time I visited. So finally, I watched a video he kept recommending on youtube. Once I heard that Building 7 came down, and then read that the Commission Report didn't even MENTION Building 7, I KNEW the gov't was lying to me. And if they could lie to me about that, well, what ELSE have they been lying about? That's how I went down the rabbit hole...

And 5+ years later, I can pretty much sum up what I've discovered by saying that I used to be agnostic. I am no longer agnostic. And heck, forget about the findings of the Franklin Scandal, which proved that the CIA/Mossad sets up politicians for blackmail. Forget about Jeffrey Epstein, who in the pedo investigation of him, the cops discovered hidden cameras in EVERY room in his pedo mansion. And that he has had numerous politicians and the elite on his private jet, for weekends at his pleasure palace. And forget about discovering that Jimmy Savile, best friend of the British Royals, and other high level politicians was a pedo and like to diddle dead people, and forget that numerous ex-politicians in Britain, including Edward Heath, have been uncovered as pedophiles and murderers, where Heath used to take orphan children from a home, Haute de la Guerenne, take them out on his sailboat, and they would never come BACK.

Forget all that. Just take a look at the Lucis Trust. Here's an organization that is responsible for all PRINTING at the United Nations. They've been associated with the UN since its inception, and even have OBSERVER status at the UN. And guess what the original name of the Lucis Trust was? The Lucifer Trust. Don't believe me, look it up at lucistrust.org.

And the CIA was populated by the elite, because it was inherited from the OSS, which had so many elite members, during WWII it was called 'Oh So Social', and other phrases not so tame, but basically all jokes on the fact that all the elite worked there.

So James Howell was a fool if he got involved with them. But then again, I remember when I was 18 and full of vim and patriotism for my country, no matter of Watergate or Vietnam, I still love my country and wanted to help. I would have made a similar mistake, if I had been convinced I was doing something positive for my country. And that would have been a huge mistake. Ironically, though I was a starting wrestler for a division 1 school, I flunked the physical when I tried to join ROTC. Lord knows what mess I'd have gotten into if I didn't have what they called a shot knee.

I just don't want people to forget this guy. Because I think this holds the key to a lot of what has been going on in this country, not just in the last 15+ years, but also in the Obama administration and all these ridiculous false flags.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Well, you are just paranoid.

Lol

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If there is a campaign to take away gun rights, you have to ask yourself what for?

For what reason?

It's really scary to think about that, and the manner in which they are trying to accomplish it, equally so.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
If there is a campaign to take away gun rights, you have to ask yourself what for?

For what reason?

It's really scary to think about that, and the manner in which they are trying to accomplish it, equally so.

Well, if Howell was about to be involved in a false flag, it sure has all the characteristics of one. And as far as taking away guns, what worries me is not taking the guns, but exactly what kinds of advanced weapons the shadow gov't has developed in the last 75 years. If you listen to the executive who was in charge of the Skunkworks at McDonnell-Douglas, everything you see in Star Trek shows, they can do. And this was in the early 1990s. Anyone who has listened to the excellent tapes of whistleblowers in Project Camelot, can't walk away from those interviews and not believe that some part of our gov't is and has been working with some serious advanced tech.

What is concerning to me is how OPEN these people are. I mean, no one who is 'awake' sees some disaster and can't easily distinguish between a real disaster and a false flag or hoax. It's like they don't even try to hide it anymore.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
And now the US is starving North Koreans because they support terror. Even though the US killed 14,000 Russian soldiers by arming terrorists. But Russians were fighting to defend Islam which is supporing terror.

And North Korea, shouldn't be pissed off that the US is starving North Korean citizens who do not allow the practice of Islam in their nation for hypocrisy because the CIA did support terrorist Mujahadeen types with cash and arms.

Why shouldn't North Korea nuke Washington DC and why shouldn't this be considered an act of divine justice by a Higher Power when North Korea doesn't allow Muslims to worship but only calls for the worship of the Kim family? According to the Bible, which contradicts itself in Genesis 10 and Genesis 11 as to whether men spoke more than one language prior to and at the tower of Babel, there exists no authority on earth accept that those powers have been established by God. This means that the Kim family was created and empowered by God. Therefore, starving those who faithfully serve the Kim family is an act of treason against Biblical authority that says that God put the Kim family in power to rule over North Korea and that starving his people for supporting terrorism when the US sent cash and arms to the Mujahadeen makes starving North Koreans with economic sanctions is an act of murderous hypocrisy.

Crikey, I love ATS but this has got me tied for words.

Goin outside now to feed the magpies and kookaburras. Might even see a williy wag tail round the vege garden lookin for bugs.

This is epic! I need time out.

As always,

Kindest regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Update on Howell:

henrymakow.com...
"Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse). He has obtained a public defender by the name Samuel Jones." "Howell is currently in the custody of the LA Sheriff's Department."

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Thank you. I'm glad to see Henry is still on the ball.

Hillary and Huma were reportedly connected.

This is like poking around in a bear's den as she is getting ready to leave it in spring and is ravenously hungry!

It is just so dark and deep and seemingly bottomless. It turns my stomach and I never become used to the depravity which, actually, is a good thing.

I have to go change the cat litter just to clean something.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
Update on Howell:

henrymakow.com...
"Howell's Preliminary Hearing is scheduled for September 8th at 8:30am at the DIV 31 (Airport Courthouse). He has obtained a public defender by the name Samuel Jones." "Howell is currently in the custody of the LA Sheriff's Department."

My concern is, once they have a hold of someone, there are so many things they can do to his head. Just look at the Boston Bombing, where I SAW the tweet minutes before the bombs went off that said the BPD was doing a drill. All of a sudden it turns into a bombing! There are so many anomalies with that event, including videos of someone using a smoke machine to create smoke; people who are wounded standing up and adjusting their crotch and then laying down again; pictures of the bomber with a dark backpack, then an FBI picture of the backpack and it's freaking WHITE.

And look what happened to the kid. His attorney basically argues for him that he is GUILTY, right up front! And he doesn't say a word. Is completely silent the whole trial. Exactly WHAT was done to him or offered to him, or threatened to him to get him to act this way? There isn't a real attorney alive, who learned of that 'defense' and didn't shake their head. NO ONE goes into a trial and claims their client is freaking guilty...at least no HONEST lawyer...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Ok. So now that we have all the info/disinformation, what's the narrative? CIA false flag or Terrorist attack the government is trying to hide. Because I feel the people who keep bringing up Robinson's church and the Sanford-Mateen-Howell connection are implying that this was a legitimate terrorist attack. Personally to me it looks like The CIA is training individuals rather than legitimate terrorism. But the Trump crowd seems to think the other way.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

Just take a look at the Lucis Trust. Here's an organization that is responsible for all PRINTING at the United Nations.

You're being led on a bit of a wild goose chase and it shows when you say (repeat?) wild exaggerated claims like that. All printing? Think about it for a moment and try to check how much is actually published by those working for the UN and which groups or organizations are doing the actual printing. It's a bit of a complicated issue as to what you're going to count as "printing at the United Nations", using your words. Lucifer Trust (or Lucis Trust) does their own printing and publishing. May I suggest their influence on the way humans think is not nearly as big as say...the Roman Catholic Hierarchy (or prominent influential Roman Catholics) or which is the next biggest one in Christendom (which is a part of Babylon the Great, the worldwide empire of false religion that rides the UN-beast in the book of Revelation)?

There's no mention of Lucis Trust on this page:

UNITED NATIONS DGACM

Apostolic Succession — Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY:

Have the claimed successors to the apostles adhered to the teachings and practices of Jesus Christ and his apostles?

A Catholic Dictionary states: “The Roman Church is Apostolic, because her doctrine is the faith once revealed to the Apostles, which faith she guards and explains, without adding to it or taking from it.” (London, 1957, W. E. Addis and T. Arnold, p. 176) Do the facts agree?

Identity of God
Celibacy of the clergy
Separateness from the world

Pope Paul VI, when addressing the United Nations in 1965, said: “The peoples of the earth turn to the United Nations as the last hope of concord and peace; We presume to present here, together with Our own, their tribute of honor and of hope.”—The Pope’s Visit (New York, 1965), Time-Life Special Report, p. 26.

John 15:19, JB: “[Jesus Christ said:] If you belonged to the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you do not belong to the world, because my choice withdrew you from the world, therefore the world hates you.”

Jas. 4:4, JB: “Don’t you realise that making the world your friend is making God your enemy?”

Resorting to weapons of war

Will Religion Bring World Peace?

FROM August 28 to August 31, 2000, more than 500 representatives from 73 countries converged on New York City. They met together at the United Nations for “The Millennium World Peace Summit of Religious and Spiritual Leaders.” The leaders—many clad in turbans, saffron-colored robes, feather headdresses, or long black cloaks—represented a multitude of faiths. Among these were Baha’i, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and religions of Christendom.

The delegates met at the United Nations for the first two days of the four-day conference. However, the conference was not organized or funded by the United Nations but by various foundations. Nevertheless, both UN and religious leaders spoke of the importance of working together to bring an end to poverty, racism, environmental problems, war, and weapons of mass destruction.

The delegates signed a document entitled “Commitment to Global Peace.” While acknowledging that violence and war are “sometimes perpetrated in the name of religion,” the document declared that the signers would “collaborate with the United Nations . . . in the pursuit of peace.” There were, however, no specific resolutions indicating how this might be done.

On the second day, Bawa Jain, the secretary-general of the summit, concluded his opening remarks by explaining that some years earlier he had noticed a certain painting at the United Nations. The painting depicted a man taller than the United Nations Secretariat building. He was knocking on the building as if it were a door. Below the picture was the caption: “Prince of Peace.” Mr. Jain said: “[The picture] had a deep effect on me the moment I saw it. I asked different people what [it] meant. I think today I have the answer. The gathering of you all here, the spiritual and religious leaders of the world, demonstrates to me that [this] is the prince of peace knocking on the door of the United Nations.”

The Bible presents a different view. It shows that the Prince of Peace is Jesus Christ. He will bring global peace, not through the efforts of this world’s political or religious leaders, but by means of God’s Kingdom. It is this Kingdom—God’s heavenly government—that will successfully unite obedient mankind and cause God’s will to be done on earth.—Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 6:9, 10.

Sorry for going a little off-topic in trying to wake up those who think they're already awake (like when you're dreaming that you've woken up, hoping to create that moment where you'll begin to realize that something is up, something is so suspicious that it's suggestive that you're still dreaming).

edit on 1-9-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join