It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is James Wesley Howell? 12 weeks after he walked into a police station, he has disappeared...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
If I recall correctly, weren't there some issues regarding this Brenda investigator/lawyer/author lady and the main site linked in the OP?

Someone even started an account with that name and said they were an investigative journalist from that very site in another thread and were about to drop a bombshell of sorts, but then either deleted their account or got banned.

I'm pretty sure this story line is full of info and disinfo.

It all makes you scratch your head.

Well, again, one has to be wary of anything reported anywhere these days, right? But again, it does not explain the FBI's involvement for a peeping tom with guns in his car. The FBI does not get involved in those kinds of things. But somehow, within 3 HOURS of his arrest, the FBI was in that police station, and separated Howell from the Santa Monica detectives interviewing him. That anomaly alone should make us all scratch our head. And the TWO MILLION dollar bail is also very strange (if it's true. I see no evidence of a 2 million dollar bail from the CNN article). He hasn't killed anyone, he had firearms in his car, which is legal as long as they are registered, and besides, this is typical mainstream propaganda when they call THREE rifles an 'arsenal'. And the 'explosives' in his car is nothing but tannerite, which makes a loud noise but isn't very dangerous. That's why it's LEGAL and often used for ammo targets to make loud noises when hit.

That's the problem here. There's no information at all for the last 2+ months. Again, this is the kind of thing that happens in Banana Republics. It's NOT supposed to happen here in the USA. Most of us are sick and tired of the BS of using 'national security' as an excuse to hide things from the American people.

You want an example of 'national security'???? Ok. Do a web search on 'The Finders CIA Tallahassee', and you will discover that some Tallahassee cops saw some malnourished, unkempt children outside of a van in a park in Tallahassee. Two people were in the van, in suits and ties. The cops asked some questions about the children, which the perps in the van didn't answer very well, so they all got arrested. The perps had claimed that they were driving the children to a school in mexico for 'gifted children'...

At first the 2 perps lied about their names, but when that was discovered they came clean and gave an address in Washington DC. The police called their counterparts in DC, and a warrant was issued. The address turned out to be a warehouse, and when the cops went inside they saw evidence of people sleeping in cots, a film studio, numerous videos and pictures of underage children with no clothes on and in sex acts, and also proof on the computers of child TRAFFICKING, one of the transactions was for the sale of a child to someone in Hong Kong.

Needless to say the DC cops were disgusted, and found evidence of other addresses in the DC area. It was all linked to a nefarious outfit that had been associated with the OSS and CIA since WWII.

Meanwhile, back in Tallahassee, some of the cops saw that the kids were hungry and went out and bought sandwiches and food for the kids. When a policewoman offered the food to the children, she said they looked confused, so she asked what was wrong. One of the kids said, 'well we have done nothing to deserve the reward of food, so we wonder what you want is to do for it'. Think about that...

Back in DC, the next day the cops were about to raid the other addresses, which included two warehouses. Then the lead investigator got a phone call from the higher ups in his dept. They told him to stop the raid and walk away. He asked why and the guy said that he had received a call from the CIA and that it was a matter of 'national security'.

So, the cops had to back off the investigation. The cops in Tallahassee called the next day to find out what was going on in the investigation, since they had to charge the perps with SOMETHING or let them go. That's how they found out about the CIA and 'national security'.

Left with no choice, they had to let the perps, and the children go. The children got into the van and they left, supposedly for this school for gifted children, in Mexico. I pray for this kids every day. And THAT is the typical 'national security' BS spouted by our lovely CIA and our lovely Gov't.

Let some troll from the CIA respond to THAT!
edit on 29-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Is this him?

Booking No.: 4679768 Last Name: HOWELL First Name: JAMES Middle Name: WESLEY

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 03/31/1996 Age: 20 Hair: BRO Eyes: BLU Height: 600 Weight: 170

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 06/12/2016 Arrest Time: 0553 Arrest Agency: 1965 Agency Description: SANTA MONICA PD

Date Booked: 06/12/2016 Time Booked: 1136 Booking Location: 1965 Location Description: PD - SANTA MONICA

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: 2,000,000.00 Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 08/26/2016 Assigned Time: 0901 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

LASD Inmate Information Center search page in which to locate inmate, must solve 2 different captcha-type screens to get information listed above, cannot link directly to results page.

Yes it is. So he's sitting in prison with a felony charge and two million dollar bail. I still want to know why the bail is so high for weapons charges and peeping tom. Unless he walked in there and told the police that he was going to blow the place up, which I would never believe, since he doesn't show that he has an iq of less than 80, which is what it would take to admit something like that.

The fact is, the original leak from the LA prosecutor's office still sounds like the truth, based on the timing, and the people that Howell claimed to know, and the common knowledge of the islamic course and people involved. It seems way more likely that he would have walked into the station and told them of his involvement if he was afraid for his life, than of his blabbing out what he was going to do while sitting in a parked car.

That's the problem with events like this. You never get the straight story, just what the mainstream and TPTB want you to know. There is obviously more to this story than has been represented, unless of course, everyone involved except the police are lying. Somehow, from what I've learned the last 5+ years, I don't believe the police story about this. Not with the anomalies, and not with what has been reported thus far...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

That is seriously creepy and wrong on so many levels. I think I am going to have to look that up after doing some research on Sarah Palin and her daughter.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I watched a movie last night about Gary Webb, journalist exposing the CIA's operations in using profits from crack coc aine sales to fund weapons purchases for the Nicaragua Contras to try to overthrow the democratically elected leaders. There was a great line in it where Jeremy Renner (playing Gary Webb) is talking to the attorney for drug kingpin "Freeway" Rick Ross:

the Federal Prosecutors would block the attorney's attempts at getting documents legally, citing "National Security".. and Gary Webb said " National Security and Crack Cocaine... do those two things belong in the same sentence.. at all? You don't see anything funny about that?"

The movie is called "Kill the Messenger", such a great movie. The journalist, Gary Webb died from 2 gunshot wounds to the head and it was ruled a suicide and never further questioned by mainstream media... so messed up!

CIA loves their f*d up profitable operations, regardless of who is getting hurt

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the eye opener. Just when I thought I knew it all, bam new info on our corrupt government. Really it just amazes me how much dark stuff the US citizens don't know about. Where is James Wesley Howell? Is my trending topic this week. Spread the word.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Look man, I understand your suspicions of the media. But damn near nothing of what you have said in this thread can be corroborated in any way.

Why, should we as natural skeptics here, take your word at face value when it's obvious to anyone here that there is some disinfo being put forth somewhere?

Add in the issues and suspicion surrounding your source materials and I'm left with a large question mark above my head.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I watched a movie last night about Gary Webb, journalist exposing the CIA's operations in using profits from crack coc aine sales to fund weapons purchases for the Nicaragua Contras to try to overthrow the democratically elected leaders. There was a great line in it where Jeremy Renner (playing Gary Webb) is talking to the attorney for drug kingpin "Freeway" Rick Ross:

the Federal Prosecutors would block the attorney's attempts at getting documents legally, citing "National Security".. and Gary Webb said " National Security and Crack Cocaine... do those two things belong in the same sentence.. at all? You don't see anything funny about that?"

The movie is called "Kill the Messenger", such a great movie. The journalist, Gary Webb died from 2 gunshot wounds to the head and it was ruled a suicide and never further questioned by mainstream media... so messed up!

CIA loves their f*d up profitable operations, regardless of who is getting hurt

Yeah, I haven't seen the movie, but I've read all about Gary. A brave man, who was murdered by the shadow gov't because he wouldn't stop digging into the CIA coc aine connections...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Look man, I understand your suspicions of the media. But damn near nothing of what you have said in this thread can be corroborated in any way.

Why, should we as natural skeptics here, take your word at face value when it's obvious to anyone here that there is some disinfo being put forth somewhere?

Add in the issues and suspicion surrounding your source materials and I'm left with a large question mark above my head.

Look, no offense, but when I see major discrepancies from numerous witnesses and investigators and the mainstream, forgive me for not believing a word out of the mainstream, that I BELIEVED for decades, and then about 5+ years ago, realized they'd lied to me about something, and so I decided to find out what was going on around me myself. And after reading 300+ books (I read a lot in my profession anyway, because if you don't keep up in my industry, you're dead) by ex-prosecutors, law enforcement and investigators who were ignored by the mainstream and the DoJ and so were left with the only medium left to outline and air their formidable evidence of crimes by the elite.

And the thing about books is there are thousands of examples of authors being sued for libel and lying in a book. But lo and behold, not ONE of these authors has ever been sued. Sure they've all been threatened, and had their families threatened, and yes, some of them like Gary Caradori and his 11 year old son, Gary Webb, Michael Hastings, Danny Casolaro and others have been MURDERED. But never sued.

So I'm going to ignore people that want to ignore these kinds of major discrepancies, where in my research I have discovered that many times is a characteristic of mainstream lying through their teeth...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It sounds like he became a victim of the "patriot act".

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

A month or so later, supposedly a reporter ... name of Brenda Corpian, interviewed James in prison. ... Then (I'm just reporting what was said in the getoffthebs article), later on, the next morning, a homeless guy was checking a dumpster and found Brenda's body. She was very close to death, and was in a hospital's acute care unit.

Details? Is there a police report of this assault? I'm suspicious of this reporter. The jail log indicated Howell did not have any visitors.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

A month or so later, supposedly a reporter ... name of Brenda Corpian, interviewed James in prison. ... Then (I'm just reporting what was said in the getoffthebs article), later on, the next morning, a homeless guy was checking a dumpster and found Brenda's body. She was very close to death, and was in a hospital's acute care unit.

Details? Is there a police report of this assault? I'm suspicious of this reporter. The jail log indicated Howell did not have any visitors.

Can you show us how you arrived at the info that no one has visited Howell? This is one of the problems--that there is so little information available on this event. If Howell was indeed a threat, a gov't of the people would advertise what happened and how to prevent this kind of thing in the future. But instead, all you get are anomalies and discrepancies. And as I've pointed out before, it's exactly this kind of treatment that raises alarm bells for me, because I've researched how people are railroaded in this country in modern times, and this could be one of those instances.

I'm still trying to understand how the FBI managed to show up within 3 hours of his arrest. Now I could understand that if he walked into a police station and told the story it's claimed that he told. But I cannot understand them showing up so quickly if he was arrested sitting in his car. Unless you actually believe that as soon as he saw the police, he blabbed that he was going to kill people the next day. THAT is not a believable scenario, unless he was crazy. And if he WAS crazy, the FBI would not have interrupted the case so quickly.

As to the supposed interview, I can only report what I have uncovered, and what the reporter/attorny Brenda Corpian said. Could she be lying, along with all the others who say differently than the official statement? Sure. But THEY don't have a history of lying with me. The mainstream media, on the other hand, DOES have a history of lying to me...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 08/26/2016 Assigned Time: 0901 Visitor Status: 0

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
the reporter/attorny Brenda Corpian

Isn't 'Brenda Corpian' a pseudonym? I'm not saying anybody is lying. I'm just saying that this could turn into the classic red herring, that ends up exploding in our faces, if we're not careful.

/

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Isn't 'Brenda Corpian' a pseudonym? I'm not saying anybody is lying. I'm just saying that this could turn into the classic red herring, that ends up exploding in our faces, if we're not careful.

/

I have no idea if it is a pseudonym. It wouldn't surprise me, since there's a long list of dead investigators and prosecutors in the last 40 or so years. I certainly don't think that should be something that raises a red flag. Not these days. You do know that a bunch of prosecutors and investigators have been murdered or 'suicided' whilst investigating politically connected crimes in this country, including recently in Atlanta, where a prosecutor was looking into pedophilia and her husband died mysteriously, and remember the prosecutor in Pennsylvania who was supposedly investigating pedophilia at Penn State (before the Sandusky stuff all came out) and disappeared and was never found (all they ever found was his briefcase and the HARD DRIVE of his lap top computer...if that's not strange, I don't know what is).

In fact, if *I* was investigating politically-connected crimes in this country, I'd sure be using a pseudonym! It's not a matter of being afraid--there's no reason to make it easy for people to find you if you're looking into something. And then there's Gary Caradori, Michael Hastings, Danny Casolaro, Gary Webb...it's a freaking long list...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

/

I just noticed that you bolded the 'visitor status. To me, that means that he is not allowed visitors. But it doesn't mean that he HASN'T had visitors previously. What does it really mean? How could someone not be allowed any visitors while in prison? It used to be in this country that you were innocent until proven guilty, but with the Patriot Act, and the repeal of Posse Comitatus (sp?) and all the other laws and executive orders stuffed down our throats in the last 15 years, I have no idea what is legal and what is not anymore. It used to be that a prisoner would always be allowed to see his attorney, and his immediate family.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm watching this for the outcome.

This story is definitely important.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Brenda Corpian is not her real name. Given that she was severely beaten, obviously her pseudonym did not protect her. And shouldn't her cover have been blown in the police report? Where is that report? And where is any media mention of a beating/kidnapping resulting in serious injury? LA is a big city, but someone would have carried it.

getoffthebs.com...
Brenda... was beaten to within an inch of her life last week and left for dead in a trash dumpster in the eastern section of the city Las Angeles California ....She is expected to remain hospitalized for the next six to eight weeks, while she recovers from a broken jaw, skull fracture, broken ribs and numerous contusions. ...
Due to the severity of Brenda’s injuries, she was taken by life-flight to the hospital and was placed in their intensive care unit.
The publishers of Get Off The BS ... are picking up all of Brenda’s medical and personal bills until she is 100% fully recovered.

Now that's one generous employer! Note also the vagueness of "the eastern section of the city Las Angeles" and "the hospital." What hospital? These people are reporters and they can't get the name of the hospital?

[The attack presumably occurred on June 19nth.]

This person might also be misrepresenting herself in different ways:

therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com...
The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers...

www.kmvt.com...
from comments section:
My name is Brenda Corpian. I am a research assistant for CBS 60 Minutes. I would really like to hear the real truth about what is going on in your community. Please call me at ....

edit on 29-8-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Again, you can speculate all you want about whether all these people have some agenda that would make them lie. Personally, I have no idea. What I DO know is that there are numerous anomalies I've outlined previously, and the only institution that has a record, a long term record of lying to all of us is the mainstream media that is reporting this guy was arrested in his car at 4AM, and then 3 hours later the FBI shows up and stops all contact with James Howell.

If Brenda is being truthful, I'd be ashamed to question her account, considering the injuries she sustained. With something like this all that can be done, by us on the outside is to make sure it's not forgotten, until there is a resolution. Someone is definitely lying in all this--that I will most definitely agree with you. There's no doubt about that...

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Connect the dots below. Grooming a target for acts of terrorism can be done in a variety of ways though, especially if they're muslim or hold to a similar religion. Be careful for the media spin below (trivializing what's going on as a single incident, when the first video is a demonstration of how easy it is to turn a group of people on a target through gossip, in any place, town or circle of people frequenting the same type of clubs and parties in the same area; and a good demonstration of how a noise campaign works to both freak someone out and make them doubt, distrust and sometimes even hate all of humanity if they don't go through the same steps as the target in the video below; who finds out who his harassers are and because it's not so covert, it's more of an example of just one technique). Like the introduction of the video below mentions, usually it's more subtle (manipulating how someone is viewed by anyone they come in contact with, leading to the ones the target comes in contact with pushing an individual in a certain direction opposite to the the ones the target comes in contact with, for example straight into the arms of those with ISIS-type ideologies if they're muslim to start with):

The following video is a little misleading here and there but it still has some useful clues (i'm not going to go through the whole thing cause the phenomenon isn't entirely clear to me anyway and there are many different variations, for some, a much more active 'pushing'-campaign is going on driving them towards a certain group of extremists rather then completely isolating them from all of human society). And mind the messages in the pictures, it's only about the audio:

The CIA is not unfamiliar with hiding programs from the public that demonstrate them not to have any respect for human life when trying to manipulate and control what happens next among the humans they feel are inferior to them:

edit on 30-8-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
More cold water dumped on this source:

www.reddit.com...
from the comments:
"This is 100% FAKE! Brenda Corpian is a pseudonym for Bill Lucas who runs the "getoffthebs" site. He also goes by "sixsigmamb" elsewhere. Among MANY other holes in this story is the statement that Brenda Corpian is James Howell's attorney. James Howell's attorney is one Bobby Boyd out of Louisville, KY. ... James Howell has not been granted ANY interviews. IF the person relaying the information in this story was his attorney as claimed then the attorney would be breaking the attorney-client confidentiality agreement and would be subject to losing their license to operate as an attorney."

-----------------

Here's what I think is going on:

The first reports, from the local MSM, said that Howell claimed he was there to attack the gay parade in Santa Monica. Coming immediately after the Orlando Pulse gay nightclub attack, people would have immediately thought of a coordinated action involving a criminal conspiracy. So they keep the story real quiet, and then they come out with all these strange connections to some CIA training camp in Virginia, coming from some obscure researcher blogging from some obscure website. Then when and if the story gains traction and starts attracting attention, the source will then crumble by design and exposure, and the whole 'conspiracy' angle is automatically discredited.

I believe there was a conspiracy, and Howell was part of it, but the rest is just a blind alley we're supposed to get lost in. Note that neither Howell's attorney nor any police or FBI have disputed Corpian's account. Because they don't want the Red Herring to be discredited before its time.

/
edit on 30-8-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Well, that's because there ISN'T much to 'go on' with this case. I would have just thought the guy was a nut, except for the fact of the timing of his arrest, the fact that the FBI was brought into the case (again, since when does the FBI get involved in crazy peeping toms looking into windows?), and the fact that he has disappeared into the system.

The Indystar article says the FBI got involved when the guns, ammo, and explosives were found in his car. I'm assuming the FBI counter-terrorism department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join