It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange's facebook page list him as dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It seems Hillary SNIP, somehow got first ? Julian Assanges Facebook page are deemed dead?

Try go to his page and click the like button:

www.facebook.com...

/ note ! This is not some click bait thing, hey you can always click the button again to unlike....

but the thing is when you click it... its dead...nothing happens

Maybe its just a glitch ?
Maybe its not...

Seriously it stinks ... this is the only guy in the world who have said "i will bring down Hillary"... and now his FB page is dead... !

Who said "freedom of speech" ?

Not let alone wikileaks-forum who is on a rampage...
"Whilst Assange is busy destroying the Wikileaks name by publishing the full names of homosexuals in Saudi Arabia, rape victims medical reports and doxing Turkish women the WIKILEAKS FORUM is publishing real leaks with no hidden agenda
(PS, Assange refuses to publish these himself)
"source

and

"Until I realized that Assange was 'after' HIllary, I had high regard for there being a channel for whisteblowers who could help us unravel the hidden mechanisms driving global destruction. I've lost all regard for an organization that just becomes a personal vandetta against individuals.
( readers comment on Huff Post )"

Go figure...

source www.facebook.com...

SNIP NICE TRY HILLARY ! i was about to say, but hey what do i know.....what do you say ATS ?

Mod Note:
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

edit on 27/8/2016 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/27/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
His Fb page is "dead" or his FB says that he is dead?

The title and your OP are conflicting.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Thats my question!

Dead FB page or even worse... did they kill Julian Assange?

Btw, did you try the "like"-button ?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: introvert

Thats my question!

Dead FB page or even worse... did they kill Julian Assange?

I can't login to FB. I followed the link, but I fail to see a mention of either.

Can you provide screenshots?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

You're looking on the wrong page. Try his official page.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sorry i cannot provide pics atm, because of the lame ad rules here atm.

But seriously, check his page, and try te like button.... its dead.

wikileaks-forum, are putting him on the stake to burn with redicoules announcements. (the lame old rape rumour)
wth is going on ?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Thx, but that is the link i got already ?

www.facebook.com...

or am i following yet another hoax page of JA ?

i know there are many... but pretty sure this is the one?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Not meant to slander HRC, sorry. This was not as slander against HRC. I just reacted on the statement that HRC had about wiping JA out, as a political opponent, and yes, wrongly accused her first... my bad.

But still, his page are dead...any comments on that ?

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I don't know man. I went on Facebook search, typed his name for his official page... wait. He doesn't have a 'official' Facebook page according to Facebook. The below 1st picture icon (journalist) shows a FB auto-generated page based on web data, hashtags & such - it looks official but it's just collated data from FB scraping the Web and user comments. The other pages are groups set up by fans and spoof accounts. Are you sure he ever had an official FB page?

edit on 27-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2016 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

JA is on FB! . How would he else communicate to the world? Ofc he is using social media. but ok, it can be discussed upon of using FB.

It just troubles me that wikileaks-forum are slandering him as hell as we speak, and his page are inactive... but maybe its just me.

And for the record -- this is the first time in history interpol has issued a warrant of a socalled "rapist" ... dont you find that strange?

Neverthe less, no one can confirm my findings of his missing page, and possible "like", so i stay in wonder...

we all know ATS position about this---

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Politics aside, I can confirm he has no official FB presence at the moment. You say he had an official page (I imagine he would), but it's not there. You're right.

Any idea what this math means? "sine pi on six equals a half"

Your FB link of his deactivated page gives that description for the "about" section.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

JA is on FB! . How would he else communicate to the world?

Little site called Wikileaks perhaps ? - doubt he would trust FB

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

Politics aside, I can confirm he has no official FB presence at the moment. You say he had an official page (I imagine he would), but it's not there. You're right.

Any idea what this math means? "sine pi on six equals a half"

Your FB link of his deactivated page gives that description for the "about" section.

Lol ok--- but you are wrong. Let it slide, and lets catch some pokemons... listing WIKILEAKS here on ATS is a felony we all know... because getting to the truth is just a spoiler ? lol

just try link to www....__._/

^^ see ^^

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
We DO have THIS:

DCLeaks Website Down, Twitter Suspended After Releasing Soros Docs

dailycaller.com...

(post by kloejen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Silk

I dug around a bit, he doesn't use FB personally, instead he communicates through the official FB 'Wikileaks' page (& other channels). So no FB page for Mr. Assange.

I wouldn't "like" that link shared in the OP, smells like phish.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Have they cut power at the embassy, too? Remember the guy climbing the wall?

All these threats about taking down Hillary, I would hardly be surprised if something doesn't happen there.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

oh man, did you just use Columbo skills to figure that out ? Of couse a main media man Gonna-be-killed by-the-west is not using a FB page, to spread his word ?

Would he ?

Sheejus.... did you ever put yourself in his place and figure how to communicate to the masses? ---- noo he is making a statement on the Ecuadorian embassy 2 times a year and talk his back off?

Seroiously ? - Assange is that dumb he will not use FB as a communication device ?

It is what keeps him alive! -- why is it that US officials calls for his assasination? Sick fycks!
Something is rotten...pls google ppl that want Assange dead... funny they are all American!

Ohhh this is another America basher thread ... pooor old Rome V2.0.... I dont hate america... i just despise your government! ... lame excuses to kill ppl who tell the truth... like... Manning... like Snowden...Ellsberg...Webb... and many many more.
Its time to grab the hayfork and go to the streets America... you really gonna accept the socalled choice you have "Hillary or Trump" - damn your #ing movies!

This is not about america, or russian, or vietnam ,or whatever... this is about the ball we live on - the earth!

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Hey man I was just trying to answer your question & provide a bit depth for dumb folks like me. I'll go back to the UFO forums. Bye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join