It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat or thin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Just wondered... Do men really prefer fat or thin women?? Something that has been bugging me for a while...

I want the truth, no one will get offended

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If you say fat women, I will be offended. I'm a size 2. Just kidding!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Doesnt really matter as long as they have a good heart.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I like a woman with some meat on her bones, but not really fat, or really skinny, ideally....

Think Anna Nicole Smith, but in her hey day...not now.

Women like Calista Flockhart, or Laura Flynn Boyle (except the way she looked in MIB II), usually make me gag... You shouldn't be able to count the number of ribs....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hey Pocket!

Talking to me B/friend here and he says that he doesn't care!

Its not whats outside but inside that counts.....men just think that thin women are more into fashion and can have a better personality!

BULL#E!!!!!!!!!!

I am the biggest girl in my family and in the regiment...yes, i can get called names outside but if i am around the guys.....no one is more protective of me than them!

Me.....lost 4 and a half stone since august last year...but i don't wanna become thin....a bit healthier yes...but think of it this way....BIG IS BEAUTIFUL!

If u wanna discription of me i'll send u the address of my website so you can have a look at the photo...kinda taken after a 17 hour shift...but okay!

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yeah, send it Gryffen

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Talking to me B/friend here and he says that he doesn't care!

Its not whats outside but inside that counts.....men just think that thin women are more into fashion and can have a better personality!

Actually, this is correct...at least for me. I was answering the original question...which was, which do you prefer? I love my fiance' for who she is.... She was much heavier when we got together. Recently, she had weight loss surgery, but not for me. In fact, it took some convincing on her part for me to go along with it. She did it for herself, and she is much happier now, and glows like I've never seen. She's lost 120 pounds since October! But, she could gain it all back tomorrow, and I wouldn't love her any less.

Incidentally, her site can be linked to off of the pictures of members post in introductions.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You know what I think..I think it's individual opinion. I've seen guys attracted to bigger girls and small skinny girls.
I don't think being overweight or underweight is a turn on, only because neither are healthy, and I think when we look for a mate, we ultimately 'look' for someone who 'looks' healthy. But I'm a female, and can't really answer for the guys.

I've been attracted to men who have more meat on them then the ones who are frail looking. I can find beauty in all types of people-male or female, fat or skinny. My biggest thing with looks, is I really like people who look like they take care of theirself, people who take great pride in the way they look...no matter how much they weigh-that to me is a great turn on.
Magestica

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well said Mag!

Gazrok...WOW!

Tell your girl...damn....girl power!

Maybe i should rewrite my Intro?????

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In case no one knows what a size 2 is. People like Cameron Diaz, Kirsten Dunst... are that size.

So it is normal.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone! This is my first post. I just wanted to introduce myself. Im Mark.
and I like anyone who will hold still long enough for me to givem a little kiss.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey Mark...

Welcome to the zany world of ATS!

So...how about a little about yourself?
More than willing to say about me, so if u wanna know something...then ask!

Good attitude to life....born free and die happy!

Have a great time
Gryff

Ps....Gladiator fan?????

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
More cushion for the pushin i say.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

size 2....thats normal for a 10 yr old

There's a size 2 for kids AND there's a size 2 for adults.

I'm obviously talking about adult.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
any girl that knows how to do kegal exercises is a-ok in my book.

i go for girls between 110 and 190 lbs.

just depends on if i like what i see...

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have seen women who are a size 2 and look like they are knocking on deaths door, and I have seen women a size 2 and carry it very well. As long as you aren't skin and bones, then there is nothing unattractive about it.
People carry weight differently, and some people have alot of muscle and may weigh more then another yet they look smaller. We all have different body types.

I've seen women weigh close to 150 lbs that look no more then 130 and then I've seen women weigh 130 and look like they weigh 150. It's all about proportion and body type and how much fat verses muscles mass someone has.

And it's also a matter of personal opinion. Some folks are attracted to extremely thin people and some prefer meat. Some think thin is sick looking and some think fat is gross. Who cares? As long as you are both mutually attracted to one another, then don't worry about how you look. Also, as long as you are healthy, when your size *small or large* starts to take a toll on your health, then it's time to do something about it...right?
Magestica

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I like a woman with a little meat on her bones as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
as long as a woman carries herself with style, fashion, self confidence, prose, morality, and has huge ta ta's, it doesn't matter

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Huge ta ta's can go a long way....

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
neither thin nor fat.....go medium!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join