It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elvis Death Hoax : The King is Dead. Long Live the King!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnMoonRaven
The misspelled middle name "Aaron" is really bizarre though. You would think Priscilla would have had them change it out of respect.

Especially as she keeps in touch with Elvis.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh -i - wish I was
in a land of...

I like checking out Jon Cotners YouTube channel, he writes some pretty good songs, arguably better than Elvis as The King never actually wrote any of his own songs.

Strange guy though to be writing all of those personal lyrics in the vain of the big E - unless there is more to the story.
edit on 31-8-2016 by Elvis_Is_Dead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: AutumnMoonRaven
The misspelled middle name "Aaron" is really bizarre though. You would think Priscilla would have had them change it out of respect.

Especially as she keeps in touch with Elvis.

Elvis is not alive, but people claiming or suggesting they're the dead Elvis is very much alive, sadly.

Cotner fans will get this thread cancelled, so tread lightly on this connection.
edit on 3-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: typo

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Donald Trump is Elvis Presley as facial recognition shows. You might say the software sucks. But I use a lineup to compare 75 celebs and Trump is always the top match. Once you have the photos of Elvis in your head, you may start recognising him in all of Trump's expressions and features.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Homeless Elvis ?? lol No one relizes his records and movies still bring in millions to Estate every year ?
How the heck would the guy be homeless ??
As for his death well if he and Bruce Lee decided being in the lime light needed to stop being dead would be the only option and if true its what he wanted so they should have been left along to there life .

PS it is now 2019 I am sure both he and Bruce are dead by now .'

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

Strange though, that he is allowed to make money off the "likeness" the "sound" and "pictures" of Elvis, not just Elvis but the Presley family without a contract or of some kind or licensing agreement with his estate. Which I imagine is hard to come by for the average little guy and the estate gets a cut from any proceeds or money made off of said likeness.
If I'm not mistaken all of this covered under trademark and copywrite laws of the entertainment industry. Not to forget the hammer of copywrites strikes on yt.
Is it me or am I just making stuff up?
Anyway I was one of the participants or one of the "loonies" from the thread that started the debacle. I have not posted since until today. 7-11-22
Not starting it up again but this was something I've yet to hear anyone comment about or explain why J.C can use all of Elvis's content so freely. Whatever!

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
January 12, 2023

LISA MARIE, the daughter of legend ELVIS PRESLEY was just rushed to the hospital with sudden-onset CARDIAC ARREST.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Most likely, full of often deadly Covid-19 drugs, labeled as "vaccines".

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of icon Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, has died. She was 54

www.foxnews.com...

I remember that kiss with Michael Jackson. That was awkward. Can't believe she married him. Who knows maybe she was on coke or something remember Carrie Fisher and all the stuff they found in her system?

edit on 12-1-2023 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2023 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

Lisa Marie Presley, the only child of icon Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley, has died. She was 54

www.foxnews.com...

I remember that kiss with Michael Jackson. That was awkward. Can't believe she married him. Who knows maybe she was on coke or something remember Carrie Fisher and all the stuff they found in her system?

Suffering major Cardiac Arrest sounds all too familiar. I bet if Lisa Marie Presley had it happen in a public place, she could have been saved, like NFL player Demar Hamlin was, 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 12 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I bet there's more to this story. We will just have to wait over the weekend and see.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join