It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Ford Logo - Three New Strong Evidences Found

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

originally posted by: Imagewerx
[..] the non-existant Mandela Effect [..]

Is you saying "non-existant Mandela Effect" proof ME isn't real?

Maybe if you say it often enough it'll be un-real.

It's said you say a lie three times people will believe it.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Obviously logos change guys, come on let's not assume he's cognitively impared. I remember the modern logo not having that curly q. That change is what alerted me to the ME to begin with

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

If this were a genuine Mandela Effect, ie a shift in realities, there would be no residual evidence for what the logo had looked like in the past. You might remember the thing as being different from how it is now, but all physical traces for what you remember will have vanished. In fact, it's not that the physical traces have vanished, it's simply that they never existed in this branch of reality in the first place.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I've owned fords my whole life and my Grandfather did too and i am now 57.

I have spent hours and hours working on them and I DO NOT remember a Curly pig tail on the letter F.

I had to go outside and look at my Ford truck in the driveway right now and look at the F and sure enough, there is the curly thingy.

Not sure what is happening but my wife says she notices small things changing in this/our timeline too.

That being said, if it's some form of timeline shift then it would have always been like this in THIS timeline and no one knows how to explain how it is happening.

And Volkswagen never had a split between the V and W either...lol...goofy

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The main point is those affected remember the logos like vw and ford being different starting out. Now theyve been this way since almost the beginning and it doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Pre-2004 logo read FORD or Ford

CURRENT logo reads Fluxd

Most peculiarly, 1912 variant reads Flnuxd

How did they get Flnuxd from Ford Motor Co.?!

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
When googling the Ford logo in connection with the Mandela effect, this particular image is linked with this thread:

It should be noted, however, that upon close examination of the image, there is evidence of digital manipulation in the specific area around where the Ford F-swirl should be, indicating that it has been removed, and covered using a clone stamp tool of the pixels around it.

Therefore, this is not a reasonable piece of evidence.

edit on 26-2-2019 by Nyx13 because: clarity, removed unnecessary verbage

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the F has too many pigtails, and the r is more like an x now. overall, it looks like the Ford logo somehow accommodated having 3 sixes into it.

likewise, the VW logo now reads vv and v due to the line thru the middle. that makes 3 v's which is 666 in Hebrew. who invented VW?

volvo has a masculine Mars arrow.

those are the 3 car logos that transformed to me around 2012, and theres very little residue left as to how they looked, except in artwork.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join