It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't talk to girls. Is it ME or Them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

You're no ugly. You look normal.

Hopefully, I'll get to meet great humans in the future.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

talking so much

SINCE I have social anxiety, I don't really talk.

A girl said to her male friend that I just ignore people and run away from them when they walked near me and passed. She was angry.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Fortunately, I don't wear the costume but when humans I rant about unregulated capitalism and call them brainwashed, they get angry with me.

Aww, I do seem arrogant. But I just wanted to teach them important stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
ALSO I DON'T THINK I REALLY WANT CHILDREN BECAUSE HUMAN OVERPOPULATION CONTRIBUTES CLIMATE CHANGE, CHILDREN WILL SUFFER IN OUR WORLD BECAUSE OF STUFF LIKE WAR, CLIMATE CHANGE, UNREGULATED CAPITALISM, AND ETC!

Children also scare me because I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope,

I like this movement.
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
www.vhemt.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

!)...just start upon meeting with a "hello". Be yourself...

Aww, saying hello is hard for me. I have social anxiety.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Then stop running from them.

Also stop being so negative toward people in general. Sure some people suck, but not everyone is like that. Most people are kind or at least try to be. So look at the positive instead of the negative.

Plus nobody wants to be around someone who's negative all the time. Would you??? Of course not. Someone who complains all the time and only has negative stuff to say about everything is a total downer. People already know how much everything sucks. They don't need a reminder. Be the guy who takes their mind off of that stuff and it will take your mind off of it too.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
ALSO I DON'T THINK I REALLY WANT CHILDREN BECAUSE HUMAN OVERPOPULATION CONTRIBUTES CLIMATE CHANGE, CHILDREN WILL SUFFER IN OUR WORLD BECAUSE OF STUFF LIKE WAR, CLIMATE CHANGE, UNREGULATED CAPITALISM, AND ETC!

Children also scare me because I have social anxiety and I'm a misanthrope,

I like this movement.
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
www.vhemt.org...

Then don't have any kids. I made that same choice and I have no problem with it. I don't want to bring a kid into this world and that's perfectly fine. With your outlook on things I'm sure that is for the best anyway.

So just try and enjoy life for yourself and others who are here now.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

let go. Have sex.

Be a fool, a champ, and everything inbetween.

Take yourself less seriously.

Take people less seriously.

Love is a lottery you have to rig.

Sex is AMAZING.

Do lots of it. It will all make sense. Be submissive until your own hunger rises.

Be a giver.

Keep your money, give your flesh.

Be a heathen. Indulge. Be clean so as to have something to stain, and stain it thorougly.

Be a devil, an angel, and even a God.

Be human, mortal, weak, small and scared. Then defy all of it and just be you. Let your blood boil, be cold like a snake, be gentle, choose who to be what with and revel in the freedom YOU DEFINE.

You dont owe anyone a damned thing until you do. Tip the scale in their favor, steal from theives, for them. Be everything you can be and learn from it all.

LIVE!!!

No shut this crap off and go get drunk with a hussie.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ok...I get that....How about just a smile and a two-fingered "peace" sign? You can walk by and dont stop...peace every lady/girl you pass...just practice! It can build your confidence!

Good luck...actually? Ladies/girls/women...are really pretty nice to know. Wonderful...except my ex-wife. She was a she-devil....

Really...give the sign n smile a try!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well.... It was a stupid comment I made. I've just been exposed to it my whole life.
Well, you seem awesome.

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
To be truly well rounded you need to interact w people, whether you Agree w them or not.

Also be less confrontational, that helps

So things for you to help your self esteem....go to the gym, learn a talent, attend events that help you get around other people....

And for god sakes talk to girls

It's not hard, some of my best friends are women, and they have my back no matter what! In fact two are trying to set me up w friends. Always trying get me to stop being single lol

posted on Aug, 28 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Also be less confrontational, that helps

Zebraman, me, has to learn how to tolerate the humans.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join