It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't talk to girls. Is it ME or Them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

OK...I see here you are WAAAY over simplifying and generalizing woman. Women are unique. Women are complex...moreso than men are.

I say you address this question to them...here. Until you get it in your head (and when it come to them...you may never figure them out completely!)...just start upon meeting with a "hello". Be yourself...

ATS Ladies? Help this guy along. He seems to be good in intentions!!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Post removed by meathead

Good luck sir.
edit on 25-8-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
I'm a misanthropic loner who hates the human race because of the evil humans commit like killing and raping.

I'm a loner. I don't humans. I keep to myself.

I like animals better than humans so I like going to the wild where I get to chill with the animals like cougar, wolf, and grolar bear.

Check out my linkedin profile to know more about me.

www.linkedin.com...

In answer to the opening title question...yeah, I think it's probably you.
Sort of niche market you appear to be in, still there are billions of folk in the world, there may be someone who shares a similar mindset as your good self.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Well, it's you.

There's nothing wrong with you--just your attitude. Your indecision is a turn-off. You need to be confident. It's okay to be weird. But you have to take responsibility for yourself, too. You aren't perfect--you've done evil things. We all have. You should be friends, first. Get to know a girl. Or several. Ask your friend for advice. Do you want a wife or do you want to get laid? Figure out what you want out of it and you'll know what to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow where to start.
Relax. Girls are just as nervous as you are.
Tradition says you ask but I don't agree. But you didn't ask how to get a girl to ask you out though we can do that too.
Make friends with some girls first. Find girls that share your interests hopefully they go beyond conspiracy theories.
What do you like to do? Go where others do what you like. Make friends with girls.
If you find a girl you really like being friends with ask her out. It always works best with friends.
If you're too shy and want to get her to ask you then bring up an event in conversation. Say oh hey everybody's talking about this concert. Have you heard about it? See if she's going or planning or hoping. Say you'd like to too putting it out like a wish.
She may say why don't we go together.
No it's not manipulating. It's opening doors. If you don't make things happen guess what? Nothing happens.
Did I say make friends with girls.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

We put on our pants one leg at a time.
We snore snort drool and fart when we sleep.
There does that make it any easier?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ok...I hope it doesn't reflect poorly on me...

But I do three of those four actions while wide awake....

And...

I stand on my bed and jump into my Spandex two feet at a time.... Like a real man.....

:p

~meathead

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Geez...I dont have any problems with women...or girls! Just trying to help a guy out by suggesting he get some of our ATS ladies and the view from where they see it!

He'll get better advice straight from them than us guys, for sure............

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

PS: My wife does all those things as well. And our dog too! (except the pants thing.) But he IS unusually adept at reaching spots to lick that I cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 25-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
a reply to: Bigburgh

Nope. I mock students who were mean to me because I'm a superhero, Zebraman.

since you said your a super hero i want you to know that i am the very personification of all the evil in this world

also your issue with the ladies might be have alot to do with you..... just saying

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

First learn game if its within your cognitive capacity. If they're genuinely finding you sexually attractive your already ahead of 80% of the general male population. www.singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html sums it up better than i have the patience to attempt to typeit up myself. And uhhh dont bring up weird sh#t like ufos,cryptids etc until you know her well. Making her uncomfortable with your potential sanity is the last thing you want to project to her haha even if peeps here get the greater scope of reality.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

No he wont unless they have hearts of gold. Women hate dudes that ask too many questions and are far less likely to understand true game. Now Game should be implemented with morals behind it or it can be a very destructive force.
I'm all for my fellow man breaking the current shackles that bind but, not to use and abuse women,regardless of an individual ladies checkered past.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtheAlmightyOne

No he wont unless they have hearts of gold. Women hate dudes that ask too many questions and are far less likely to understand true game. Now Game should be implemented with morals behind it or it can be a very destructive force.
I'm all for my fellow man breaking the current shackles that bind but, not to use and abuse women,regardless of an individual ladies checkered past.
you are kinda sounding right, but what does "heart of gold" mean?
edit on 25-8-2016 by malevolent because: error

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If women find you attractive but you ruin it after first meeting them then stop talking so much and messing it up.

If they say they want to take your virginity and it's too fast for you then say "How about we go for a drink first." Or a movie or whatever you do.

Let her lead the conversation. Ask questions about her and listen to the answers.

The older you get without connecting with a woman the weirder it's going to get also. So maybe the next one that wants to take your virginity you should let them.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It's you. as a female.. i would have to pass, sorry. It's your attitude It comes across as arrogant and a bit too hyper and unfocused . You seem all over the map! Your only 20 and you've already decided who is 'sheeple' and not worth your time or getting to know.

Decide what you want, CALM down, and realize we are people too. Just as complicated, interesting and vulnerable as everyone else.

I think the ComicCon suggestion is a good one. It is highly likely that you will meet someone who is very similar. Or if you are hoping for something long term to come out of it and your'e politically minded, maybe try volunteering at a political party campaign office or something so you will be around like-minded people.

I'm also getting the clingy vibe.. if you do end up with someone long term, please don't become the clingy clutchy type! Fastest way to make most of us head for the hills haha (well, maybe that's just me lol)

Really, just get out in the world and do your thing and calm down a bit. If a girl finds you interesting and you don't know what to say, just listen and ask questions regarding her topics and pretty soon you may find you've talked for a long while. You've already been told you are attractive so interested girls will probably make the first move and approach- half the battle's won!

Good luck

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Well i was trying to figure out if this was a troll or legit. If you would have read the rest of my post. You might have seen some compassion. Sorry but 20 years in the healthcare profession, tends to make me say ask peculiar questions.
I could of giving a 302 order..... but i very quickly saw genuine feelings.. sorry to offend ya.😑

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Check out the Furies scene.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

another example of appraoching a woman, '' hi my name is, Say Keprihn or jj " and see if she offers her name.." oh you live somewhere here?"
Example answer, ' i live in the woods, beyond the gates there are five access ways each one leading to hell."
example response, Your very smart and soft on the eyes,, you work?"example answer, " i read sticks and stones plus shells and root work... read cards too."
" you read fortunes?"
'will read for free, not interested in yours..."
"why?"
"my fortune not affordble, sorry... i am a human being and not for sale.. i am from place with no money and will not bend over to any commands, bye..."
she might throw a dime and salt at you froem her left shoulder as she gets far away from you...fast running folks root workers

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

It's you. as a female.. i would have to pass, sorry. It's your attitude It comes across as arrogant and a bit too hyper and unfocused . You seem all over the map! Your only 20 and you've already decided who is 'sheeple' and not worth your time or getting to know.

Shalaka called me arrogant too.

I can be mean. Sometimes my attitude leans towards justice but it can come across as arrogance.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I'm also attracted to other races like Asians such as Filipinas (I'm Filipino) and Mongolians, and black women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join