It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't talk to girls. Is it ME or Them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I used to think we conspiracy people were so smart that we didn't need to interact with the brainwashed sheeple people. But damn, some of sheeple girls and women are hot...

Aww, then even if there are people who talk about important issues like politics, they can still socialize and have conservations.

There are people, especially at Bumber Humber college who know I know important stuff but mock me for not being social.

I HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND I'M A MISANTHROPE!

I'm a misanthropic loner who hates the human race because of the evil humans commit like killing and raping.

I'm a loner. I don't humans. I keep to myself.

I like animals better than humans so I like going to the wild where I get to chill with the animals like cougar, wolf, and grolar bear.

Check out my linkedin profile to know more about me.

www.linkedin.com...

Women are scary creatures. They gossip.

Men are scary creatures as well. They gossip too.

Wherever I go, everyone calls me weird.

YET, I can attract girls and women though. White girls, Asian girls, black girls. They stay stuff like I'm cute and hot. And they want to do sexual stuff with me.

I'M A VIRGIN THOUGH! A girl noticed in the subway; probably because I had a book and said she wanted to take my virginity away.

Why can't the girl just ask me on a date. This sucks. I always thought myself as the one to oppose evil actions of humans so I separate myself from them. To be like Carlin and Bill Hicks. But,, then I can't be around hot women.

They could be brainwashed by the Reptilians and the Illuminati. They got nice body parts.

I'm really attracted to blondes.

I think my obsession with animals is one of my ways to distract myself from women.

My friend tells me I should have sex with a girl for five years so my thinking change. I won't be talking about weird stuff with him like sasquatch.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Ok here weeeeee go! Making popcorn🤗

"My friend tells me I should have sex with a girl for five years so my thinking change. I won't be talking about weird stuff with him like sasquatch.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?! "

Have you shown them the linkden?
edit on 24-8-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm serious. My social skills are terrible.

I have ruined my opportunities with hot women or maybe it was them.

It was back in Bumber Humber college.

When I was with Steven I was like, "I cannot talk to them. They're not interested in politics." By them, all the sheeple.

Later on.

Then the pretty blonde Kayla, who liked me, said, "He doesn't like parties! That's why he has no life!

Then there was moment in class.

Kayla said, "Kevin's cute!"

The other sexy girl, Claire, said, "I love him too."

Then the pretty Terry said, "He wants to be a hermit."

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Nope. I mock students who were mean to me because I'm a superhero, Zebraman.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Have you dated before? Perhaps back in the Phillipines. Were you old enough?
Have you ever met a special lady with likewise interest... such as comic's or gaming?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Nope, I don't to girls at all. I'm young. Only 20 years old but I look eleven.

I went to the Philippines but didn't interact with Filipina babes but that was back in a summer before high school.

No work or college at the moment. I'm focusing on writing my literature.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Nope, I don't to girls at all. Error.

Nope, I don't talk to girls at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Kind of confused, are you looking for advice or affirmation of your current path?

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Either of them. I'm supposed to be a hero against the evil of the human race but what if I'm just too shy, especially around babes.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Hmmm...
20 years of age. You have a "creative" mind. However I'm not sure that having intimate relations with a lady for 5 years at least, is of sound advice.

What I'm proposing is to go to perhaps a ComiCon convention. Or places where you can meet others with the same interests. A place where it's respected to be creatively different.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Go somewhere that you feel semi comfortable where those "babes" hang out. Bookstore, music store, bar, gym, eatery..wherever. Just get into earshot. Be clean and be honest in your appearance and words.

Well, being shy around babes could mean your intimidated by them. To counter that, I would suggest hanging around them as much as possible! Be yourself, and be confident in your own skin. You are who you are and being exactly that will draw them "babes" in!

Don't get caught up on sex. Sure it's great but really for us males, it's a quick spurt and done. You can do that on your own. Everything leading up to and after until the next time are the important things you'll remember and that help you grow. No need to rush those critical emotions and growth.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I was betrayed by the Kill Shakespeare creators/Kill Shakespeare Mafia.

They were supposed to help me be a comic book writer/artist but Connor McCrap's stupid email said he wasn't busy. But then it turns out he said to ignore. But I already did other stuff. I missed the interview because of his foolish email.

He went Seattle after that. Why would he organize the interview because he went to the American Empire?

In anger, I ruined Cole's assignment and said WORK SUCKS, HUMAN SUCKS, IT'S GOOD TO RELAX.

COMIC BOOK PEOPLE ARE VILLAINS THEMSELVES.

I LIKE CREATIVE BOWERBIRDS BETTER THAN CREATIVE HUMANS! In Spitting Cobra's profile, these evil fartists artists support rape art.

Zebraman has to oppose their villiainy!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
try getting along with a T M... they don't dig humans much either....so social anxiety with the female humans....let do most of the speaking...if they are approaching you...see what they are saying...
example, female walks over to good looking fellow, " hey how is things going?.. thing good?" she might offer her name and you might like to say something in response like..." what do you do for work what with all the hispanics having taken over most work environments?"
example, "right now i do community service." the female might respond
male, " whats that picking up trash and stuff?""and
"its good work, yo...have you heard thwitness word?e jehvos.." she might be drunk in public at this point so pull out a phone quick if she is bugging you and pretend to call thhe cops....that will get rid of her...oh but you wanted to speak with a female to a femal at a female :love
r let her speak about life...? being a good listener should help a bunch...
hope you feel better chamomile tea might help i am willing to give advice about natuaral herbal remedys for anxiety...
hope i stayed on topic... i'm "fasting spiritually" so i am a little short winded and out of it ...

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

When I do go to places, the girls stare at me and give comments on how hot I am. Even a mom with children said I was sexually attractive.

Maybe I just need to hang out there. Usually, I go to these places and leave quickly because the humans are scary.

Then when a villain strikes like a terrorist, I'll put my Zebraman costume on and beat him up!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Once the villain is vanquished, I met get so many women.

I read martial arts books.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman

Either of them. I'm supposed to be a hero against the evil of the human race but what if I'm just too shy, especially around babes.

It's always the same for the poor hero's, all good looking but can't hook up. Look at Clark Kent fumbling around Lois Lane!

You will find your way..

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Also, the Kill Shakespeare Mafia freaks drew me as an evil Titus.

So, I exposed as what they truly were on linkedin, reptilian shapeshifters!

I'm going to diss them in my literature!

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Ok ok... now.
Have you ever spoken in a manner that you don't refer to yourself in third person?
Aaand stop putting the word "rape" in all your post.
I love animals very much. But have you ever seen a Hormonal Dolphin?

At some point in life... you need to put that guard down. And try giving another human being some trust. I have been scorned so many times myself. Buy women and by co-workers. But that does not mean i have to pass judgement on someone i just met.

Take a breath and start fresh. You have a whole life ahead of you right? 😊

link   
In Spitting Cobra's profile, these evil fartists artists support rape art.

His profile is on deviantart.

My Scartist form is also Mangoose. Mangoose is mongoose. Mongooses fight with cobras. I feel like dissing spittingcobra and his followers in my literature!

try getting along with a T M...

Thank you. It's nice when she talks first like that art model in the evil fat nature Marc Colengalo's class. The model talked about important stuff.

link   

Good, after that, ask questions...lots and lots of questions, and more importantly, LISTEN to what they say. Good luck!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join