It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Companies & Countries Buy State Dept. Access by Donating to Clinton Foundation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hey Yall,

Im just gonna come out and say it.

Hillary was selling state secrets.

Not Directly Mind you,
But taking enormous amounts of cash and storing highly classified info at home, leaving it out there so all their operatives (aides, hackers, lawyers, etc/) could literally do whatever they wanted with it with impunity.
you cant transfer classified info to unclassified systems by just emailing it. many things, highly illegal things had to have happened, for it to go to her secret server in the first place.
oh and how would you hack into her secret server? Gee, it was on the same server as the Clinton Foundation email system. The ones the donors used.

I cant see it any other way.

Hillar y-shared-SECRET-intelligence-files-damaging-national-security-released-12-staff

Secret-emails-reveal-Hillary-s-closest-aide-took-orders-Clinton-Foundation-open-State-Department-doors-one-biggest-donor s.html

edit on 23-8-2016 by dashen because: p.s. hillary is a reptillian

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

S & F!
There IS no OTHER way to see it; Hillary Clinton SOLD Access & Influence as Secretary of State!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yes they did

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Global Treasonism at work.

Dirty and Corrupt.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

"I did not intend to sell State secrets"

I can picture her saying it now, with a straight face and conviction (*cough *cough PSYCHO *cough).

It seems like she never intends to do anything, except steal this election like TPTB steal from the American people.

Globalization, "trade deals", NAFTA, TPP, all this crap is painted out to be good for our country and good for the world but it's those in control that are profiting off of everyone and we all bear the burden. Like an apple rotting from the inside out, look at the Alinski Model occurring; TPTB are bunch of greedy psychos intentionally selling us out and sacrificing our security and liberties
edit on 23-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yep, that's what she does. Play opossum. Not even answering questions about it. Like it never happened. This one though, it's all right there.

Saddest part though is nobody would have found out if not for Judicial Watch. The whole government just looked away.

edit on 23-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
You know what's been top story on CNN today? "Is Trump really in good health?"

The media bias is absurd and most Americans will not hear about this.

Her numbers will not decrease over this, it's one reason that I say her supporters are low information voters.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why would they, free college is so close at hand? What is the saying. It's what I'm entitled too, and what my country is obligated to redistribute for me? I guess my remembering, "it's not what your country can do for you. It's what you can do for your country ", was just a Mandela Effect.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The country is diseased like the rest of the west. No amount of contribution to society or "doing for my country" is going to change anything. Really the local bum you know has the right idea. Atleast when everything gets taken out from under the people he would'nt of put jack # effort into it. Allows him a good chuckle if nothing else.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

Was shocked when dad wanted to transfer the house to me as a gift. If he had to go into a nursing home broke, the government had prorated claim to my gift to pay for the nursing home for x years. Bum on the street with no money needing care, placed in care with no monetary penality. Guess you can't get money from a rock? Unless it's divorce.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What gets me anyone else for a fraction of the evidence against them ,would of been brought up before a military tribunal and shot at sunrise,this administration must be knee deep into it as well,I have pretty much lost trust of anyone in office now,because by not acting on this for the American people,they are derilict in their duty,they are in it for the free flowing cash

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Did Companies & Countries Buy State Dept. Access by Donating to Clinton Foundation?"

Well DUH!
edit on 24-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

what im saying is she made classified info available and her server readily hackable to people who were using the shared cF servers.
an interesting point being that the server was kept secret from the government but apparently not from.her donors.

top topics

join