It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump issues Statement on Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You posted a question based on a general statement in the first paragraph.

You proved NOTHING.

And you're not saying ANYTHING about what the CLinton Foundation has accomplished.

We're done.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No one claimed she has never done anything with the billions they make. Nice logical fallacy.

I just posted facts about their spending you want to ignore.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Compensation: $2.2 million
Travel: $13 million
Other wages and Salaries: $47 million

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

All charities do that. They are called operational costs.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Clinton Foundation actually does the work.

It's not about grants.

I'm wasting my time; if anyone is interested - do the research.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just out of curiosity, outside of right-wing propaganda, do any of you know what the Clinton Foundation actually does?

If you're interested (I'm betting you're not) here's a primer: FactCheck - Where does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

No it doesn't 90% goes on hitmen and the rest goes on pant suits.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No one claimed she has never done anything with the billions they make. Nice logical fallacy.

I just posted facts about their spending you want to ignore.

Dude, this is just egregious BS.

Quote my claim that's fallacious. I provided a source that shows WHAT the Foundation does.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Just out of curiosity, outside of right-wing propaganda, do any of you know what the Clinton Foundation actually does?

If you're interested (I'm betting you're not) here's a primer: FactCheck - Where does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

No it doesn't 90% goes on hitmen and the rest goes on pant suits.

Hey ... that's about the most Ill-informed asinine comment I've seen thus far in this thread.

And that's an accomplishment.

(Not to mention, you're proving my point.)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

But just to be fair trumps spends his on via gra, hairspray and fake tan.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And it also goes here:

Bill Clinton foundation has spent more than $50M on travel expenses
nypost.com...

Also:

Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’

The Clinton Foundation’s finances are so messy that the nation’s most influential charity watchdog put it on its “watch list” of problematic nonprofits last month.

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.

nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

All charities do that. They are called operational costs.

Perhaps you care to show me Doctor's without borders operation costs? Should look pretty similar right?

Many charities do take the money and spend it on themselves with little going to actually helping people. The fact many other charities does it does not make it right for the Clinton's to do it, it makes them both wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Have you not noticed I'm treating it all as a joke. A bad scary joke but with the two choices you have are a joke.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Quote my claim that's fallacious.

The logical fallacy is your jump from the foundation does SOME good work to it must be true most of the money (89%) goes to doing so.

I just posted actual tax information. Want me to post another charities information so we can compare?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Yes, speaking for myself, I'm fully aware of their mission statement and other stated goals.

The FBI is doing an investigation in to possible corruption within the Clinton Foundation so irrespective of what facts are apparent, an FBI probe into corruption is transpiring which calls into question any legitimacy the Foundation lays claim on. Once the FBI investigation is completed and the findings made public, we can again revisit 'where does CF money go?'

Not just STATED goals ... what the Foundation does and has done.

Now, I know you are a smart person, very smart. So lets not # around with each other doing this asinine banter. I know you know about the allegations of the CF siphoning funds from the Haitian earthquake relief effort?

Have you seen this?

Let's just start with that one event and the allegations presented in this 30min vid. This is just once instance. My meter starting peaking the other week when the DOJ went to block the FBI probe - another alarm bell for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

True or not, yet another great tactic.

Hillary's camp is playing defense, Trump is playing offense.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The entire point is that the TRUTH of what the CF "really" does is becoming known.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Here is what I found on that site

Asked for backup, the CARLY for America super PAC noted that the Clinton Foundation’s latest IRS Form 990 shows total revenue of nearly $149 million in 2013, and total charitable grant disbursements of nearly $9 million (see page 10). That comes to roughly 6 percent of the budget going to grants. And besides those grants, the super PAC said, “there really isn’t anything that can be categorized as charitable.”

link   

Yes, speaking for myself, I'm fully aware of their mission statement and other stated goals.

The FBI is doing an investigation in to possible corruption within the Clinton Foundation so irrespective of what facts are apparent, an FBI probe into corruption is transpiring which calls into question any legitimacy the Foundation lays claim on. Once the FBI investigation is completed and the findings made public, we can again revisit 'where does CF money go?'

Not just STATED goals ... what the Foundation does and has done.

Now, I know you are a smart person, very smart. So lets not # around with each other doing this asinine banter. I know you know about the allegations of the CF siphoning funds from the Haitian earthquake relief effort?

Have you seen this?

Let's just start with that one event and the allegations presented in this 30min vid. This is just once instance. My meter starting peaking the other week when the DOJ went to block the FBI probe - another alarm bell for me.

Let's say we focus on one thing at a time?

Are you interested in what the Clinton Foundation actually does, world-wide? Or did you want to focus on media-hit videos with a blatant political slant?

+1 more 
link   
For Haiti, who are still waiting for the help the CF was supposed to give them, but were taken advantage of by Bill's rich friends.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yeah, official documents and official "Watchdogs" can be ignored. It's all the same corrupt system.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join