It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump issues Statement on Clinton Foundation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Of course confirmation bias is a human characteristic; we all have to guard against it --- you, me, everyone.

Yes, we find evidence to support a given argument, no disagreement there either.

Oh, I haven't had extensive experience with the Federal government as you note, but I've done more than enough with State and local outfits to know that any given entrenched government bureaucrat is, more likely than not, an arrogant ignorant authoritarian ass at least half the time.

I'd love to see any real research you come up with in the future; be sure and drop me a PM to remind me of the thread.

edit on 22-8-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just out of curiosity, outside of right-wing propaganda, do any of you know what the Clinton Foundation actually does?

If you're interested (I'm betting you're not) here's a primer: FactCheck - Where does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Who funds "Fact checker.org" George Soros?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
On Fox, Trump calls not only for shut down,
but on the Clinton's to return the money
to foreign governments at odds with American
policies and values.

Of course, we know The Clinton's would never
return the money....funny to think about how
in debt that would leave them, trillions in debt.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I posted pages ago that Factcheck only checked labels, and if the CF applied a label that denotes it was charitable then factcheck determined it was.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lol

He made a statement on Twitter by writing it first in bold. Thats so cute!

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Ah, you get stars for a tabloid article ... you must be really proud.

Thanks for proving my claim yet again!

So any source which doesn't fit your agenda is considered "tabloid". Typical.

Something You Should Know About FactCheck.org…

Here’s a funny fact about FactCheck.org: Barack Obama was Chairman of The Board of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 until 2000. The Challenge had to do with reforming Chicago public schools.

But, it was funded by the same source that funds FactCheck.org: The Annenberg Foundation. If you go to FactCheck.org and look at the logo, you will see “ANNENBERG POLITICAL FACTCHECK.” You can read all of the documentation about this connection between Obama and the Annenberg organizations on Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

So…knowing this now…can you REALLY rely on FactCheck.org to tell you the “true” and “accurate” facts about anything regarding Obama and Joe Biden?

politicalvine.com...
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
BREAKING: Bill Clinton Outlines Detailed Changes to Foundation if Hillary Clinton is Elected President

ABC

aka: 'Damage control activated'

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Nope, but the New York Post is a tabloid ... and you know that.

So ... let's see what you're trying to claim here ... my argument was flawed because I questioned your source ... but your argument is good because you're questioning a source?

Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Just out of curiosity, outside of right-wing propaganda, do any of you know what the Clinton Foundation actually does?

If you're interested (I'm betting you're not) here's a primer: FactCheck - Where does Clinton Foundation Money Go?

Who funds "Fact checker.org" George Soros?

Is the article factual or not?

If it's factual, what difference does it make who "funds" it?

If it's not factual, prove it.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Donald Trump - twitter

OK, so here is the latest Trump food for the mass media and general population to dissect & consume. Personally, I think he is bang on with his assessment of the Clinton Foundation - in just the last few weeks alone the interwebznet.mad has been flooded with videos, articles and commentary about the Foundation and even the FBI probing possible shenanigans from within it's corrupt halls.

Anyway, just wanted to get this out there for my friends here at ATS.

Cheers

Ain't it great when a politician (who isn't a politician) speaks the truth? How long have we gone believing all they could do is lie? Decades if not longer?

WOW. Like a breath of fresh air

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Another right-wing media nonsense claim.

What about Malaria? What about HIV/AIDS?

You guys can't see that you're proving my point with EVERY post, LOL.

This is too easy.

Never in my life on ATS (11 years) have I ever seen a poster try so damn hard to try and get other posters to see what they believe to be a teeny weeny pearl in a humongous pile of BS that no one else sees.

Absolutely mind boggling.

The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a slush fund. It should be shut down.

Edit: You must be a Marine... one of the few, the proud.

"Surrogate Silence: Dem officials mum as Clinton battles foundation allegations"

As critical reports pile up about the access Clinton Foundation donors enjoyed with Hillary Clinton’s State Department – and Donald Trump and his allies hammer her over the allegations – few elected Democrats have rallied to the party nominee’s defense. The fact that many of her usual allies are locked in tight House and Senate races may be contributing to the surrogate silence, as they focus on their own races. But, as the Trump campaign was quick to point out Wednesday, the Democratic nominee has even faced criticism from her own side.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on R112016-08-24T21:11:43-05:00k118Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join