It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fête in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

Colin Powell Says Hillary Clinton's 'People Have Been Trying to Pin' Email Scandal on Him

So everybody hold on to your hats: Hillary is lying about something...

This is going to be news to many but the infallible, perfect Queen is capable of a misdeed...

Seriously, it's getting comical at this point how depraved and delusional Secretary has become...she knows Colin Powell is alive, right?

Well, maybe he will accidentally meet his maker as Julian Assange's lawyer did last week...we all know defying the Clintons is not a prescription for a long life..

Anyhow, have fun defending yet another lie from Hillary everyone...

I'm sure it was simply a "short circuit" in her brain--you know, the brain that had a stroke which caused amnesia before she was slated to testify a few years ago...

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"I'm sorry guys. I short circuited again. It wasn't Colin who told me it was bigfoot, my bad"
edit on 21-8-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have zero admiration for him but she is playing with fire here, he does not seem like the type of person that will be a scapegoat if it is not warranted..

RA

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Seriously, it's getting comical at this point how depraved and delusional Secretary has become...she knows Colin Powell is alive, right?

Wait a few days, Hills and Bubba will blame Powell for being part
of a vast right wing conspiracy because ...you know he is a Republican.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Wait a few days, Hills and Bubba will blame Powell for being part
of a vast right wing conspiracy because ...you know he is a Republican.

Powell became somewhat disassociated from the GOP when Condi Rice and her massive brain took his job(though technically he resigned)...

Sidenote: if Condi would run for president I would quit my job and buy a megaphone going around town to town yelling at people to vote for her...

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Blaming a black man, racist Hillary. I guess she really couldn't blame Condoleezza Rice, since Condoleezza is a women. Hillary cannot come off as misogynist.

The sad part is, you know that the Clinton campaign talked about whom to "blame" and the above was part of the discussion.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
People often tell me that I look like Colin Powell, so I taking Hillary's aggression towards him personally! Hillary, if you're awake and listening... Lay off of my boy Colin!

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Clintons are experts at throwing folks under the bus, it's always someone elses fault - these are the actions of narcissistic liars that are so confused about lies told versus actual truth that negligence or having a momentary lapse of reason is now an apparently accepted excuse.

I'm surprised they didn't manufacture some way of also blaming Trump too, as that is par for the course anytime a DNC muppet speaks.

edit on 21-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People often tell me that I look like Colin Powell, so I taking Hillary's aggression towards him personally! Hillary, if you're awake and listening... Lay off of my boy Colin!

I'm not into guys but you sound handsome

Seriously, Colin Powell is an American treasure whether democrat or republican, he is universally respected...

Powell and Schwartzkopf are our modern Marshall and MacArthur....well, nobody is MacArthur as he is a god...to me anyway

-Christosterone

link   
The material Trump has on her for these debates is strong. Mainly because she has never answered basic questions. He has addressed every single issue on him, including his taxes. Then the leaks, you know something is going to drop a couple of days before so she has hardly anytime for her to build a story board.

She is not going to do well. You have to train how you are going to fight. Trump has been defending himself since day one against hard hitters. She has not faced any of it. She is heavily guarded. Only press conference she did, everything she said was proven false. Every single word of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The Clintons are experts at throwing folks under the bus, it's always someone elses fault - these are the actions of narcissistic liars that is so confused about lies told versus actual truth that negligence or having a momentary lapse of reason is now an apparently accepted excuse.

I surprised they didn't manufacture some way of also blaming Trump too...

Don't know if ever a better encapsulation has been quipped about the infallible queen...

Brilliant post....perfectly worded

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

That is something I did not know, but did know that Clinton
and Gore kept him from a Fifth Star, and also had that conspiracy
nut Sid Blumenthal attack him in the news.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Not to deflect from your very important thread, but to correct the record, Assange's attorney was found dead April 18th of this year, not last week. Carry on!

Britains top human rights lawyer who represented Julian Assange and worked alongside George Clooneys wife Amal dies in apparent suicide

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

That is something I did not know, but did know that Clinton
and Gore kept him from a Fifth Star, and also had that conspiracy
nut Sid Blumenthal attack him in the news.

W had an almost religious reverence for her mind when she was his national security advisor...
As most do who ever deal with her...heck, chevron named a freaking oil tanker after her because they had been so awed by her when she helmed their public policy committee prior to being tapped by W for her first cabinet position...

If u like non fiction, buy "twice as good" on Amazon...it was written by an extremely biased liberal yet even he was awed by her
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1471835569&sr=8-2&keywords=Twice+as+good

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Always like Rice, and interestingly enough
Hills threw her under the bus too, not
as bad as Powell, but still....

Makes me question Hills all the more....

edit on 21-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Not to deflect from your very important thread, but to correct the record, Assange's attorney was found dead April 18th of this year, not last week. Carry on!

Britains top human rights lawyer who represented Julian Assange and worked alongside George Clooneys wife Amal dies in apparent suicide

I must have short circuited on that memory...
But I did not knowingly type anything improper on the ATS server...
He was not deemed dead[in my mind] at the time I typed the post...
What difference, at this point, does it make?

Now go elect me president!!!

-Hillary

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The Clintons are experts at throwing folks under the bus, it's always someone elses fault - these are the actions of narcissistic liars that are so confused about lies told versus actual truth that negligence or having a momentary lapse of reason is now an apparently accepted excuse.

I'm surprised they didn't manufacture some way of also blaming Trump too, as that is par for the course anytime a DNC muppet speaks.

DNC MUPPET!

Lol - just wanted to chime in to say that made me chuckle. Thanks!

Hooray for anyone but Hillary/any Clinton ever!

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well, maybe he will accidentally meet his maker as Julian Assange's lawyer did last week...we all know defying the Clintons is not a prescription for a long life..

i to as a arm chair practitioner, say that colin powell due to his age and the likelihood that he is telling the truth, will suffer from clinton syndrome, or at the very least come down with clintonitis.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Some feminist and civil rights activist Hillary is.

"The bad black man made me do it!" "I am just a helpless ignorant girl. He tricked me and took advantage of my innocence."

I am surprised Hillary stopped short of calling Powell a "super predator".
edit on 21-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

On Friday, the New York Times reported that Clinton told FBI officials former Secretary of State Colin Powell had advised her to use a personal email account while she held the Secretary of State office herself.

"Her people have been trying to pin it on me," Powell, 79, told PEOPLE Saturday night at the Apollo in the Hamptons 2016 Night of Legends fête in East Hampton, New York.

"The truth is, she was using [the private email server] for a year before I sent her a memo telling her what I did," Powell added.

So everybody hold on to your hats: Hillary is lying about something...

It seems that at least half of what she says is fabricated. I think it is out of desperation. The email scandal won't go away and she is trying anything to make the pain stop. It is obvious that her fans are ignoring the breach of security and her coverup attempts. She may get away with it for now but the stresses of all the scandals arriving simultaneously seem to be affecting her health and should make voters rethink their positions. She is used to weaseling out of them one at a time but with all her political karma coming due at once, she is probably in a bad state right now. She must also be worrying about what else they will find and I suspect that there are other, more damaging things out there that keep her awake at night.
My scenario is that the Trump camp will keep switching from scandal to scandal so whenever she beats one down another pops up; a political Whac-A-Mole game. This will keep the heat on and keep her occupied until the traditional "October Surprise" where the real scandal will break just before the elections. Even the biased reporting by the MSM to elect a female president may not be able to convince the voters. PC may be Trumped....to coin a phrase.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join