It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush In Full Masonic Regalia Pic.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Yes I have it ...

img93.exs.cx...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by York Rite91]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is what you do:

Go to Imageshack and host your pictures for free.

Copy the BB Code that is provided.

And paste the BB code on a post.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Looks very fake

[edit on 20-1-2005 by mpeake]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ha! That's a Photoshop. The President's body looks nothing like that.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
But I thought he was Skull and Bones? I'm so confused.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you've seen his body ????

Privately ??

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
That picture is SOOOOOOO Fake...just look at the neck...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
He looks like a queer, no offence. Seriously, that's the gayest pic I've ever seen. I never thought I would reply to forums as such, but I could not help it.

Man....

Poor guy; really needs somes prada up in there.

Deep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
okay ,okay .. its a fake? well I was just passing it along .. I dont know, general consensus is it's a fake.. thanx for getting it straight...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Ha! That's a Photoshop. The President's body looks nothing like that.

Yeah, he's kinda more reptilian-looking.

Definitely a fake. You can see the sloppy chop-job around the collar. And that background looks like a pose shot for a Freemasonry promotional shoot or something designed to be published on the Internet. Not real "secret-looking". What we need is blurry shots and gross pixelation, just like all the UFO shots that we so readily believe...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
LOL .. So True... So True...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
What we need is blurry shots and gross pixelation, just like all the UFO shots that we so readily believe...

You hit the nail on the head there WCIP. Every photo on the planet is a fake photoshop job, UNLESS it is obscure, blurry, pixelated and 99 percent undistinguishable. Those photo's are undeniable proof of alien UFO's... Haha...
Isn't it a strange world in which we live...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A very fitting custome for the illuminati/president/warmongering/fool

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
A very fitting custome for the illuminati/president/warmongering/fool

C'mon DG, tell us how you really feel about Bush.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by York Rite91
okay ,okay .. its a fake? well I was just passing it along .. I dont know, general consensus is it's a fake.. thanx for getting it straight...

York Rite 91,

You seem a bit surprised that it's a fake??!!!!??? by your id "York Rite 91" I would judge that you're a Mason, and for some reason I thought it commonly known among Masons that George W. is not a Mason. (Even though conspiracy nuts like to label him a 33rd Degree etc. etc.)

Truth of the matter is, I wish he were a Mason. Perhaps he'll join when this term is finished. Personally I'd be proud to know he's a brother (despite what the liberals claim they think of him)

Regards

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
booooooooooo

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yes, Bush is in the Order of the Skull and Bones, a Yale secret society whose membership includes a load of politicians and world leaders.

I don't think that the Skull and Bones has a Masonic connection, though.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Can you tell us anything about the regalia in the pic?

What I mean is, is it perhaps british regalia or some such? Anything that IDs the outfit as more than just a mason? Or perhaps ludicrous errors? Or perhaps far to much for Bush to have accomplished in masonry? Or can a person do almost anything and be around 50?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
I don't think that the Skull and Bones has a Masonic connection, though.

It doesn't. But for some silly reason, conspiracy nuts and anti-Masons and other sensationalists like to claim it is....but (of course) the "rank-and-file" Masons know nothing about it, because we're brain-washed and don't know the true secrets.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Can you tell us anything about the regalia in the pic?

What I mean is, is it perhaps british regalia or some such? Anything that IDs the outfit as more than just a mason? Or perhaps ludicrous errors? Or perhaps far to much for Bush to have accomplished in masonry? Or can a person do almost anything and be around 50?

It does appear to be British (or something similar) By the "square" on the jacket pocket, I'd say it's a Past Master, and by the designs on the apron itself, perhaps a Provincial Grand Master or something. There are so many variations from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, it's hard to tell.

As far as "too much for Bush to have accomplished in Masonry" ANYTHING would be too much for him to have accomplished, because he is not a Mason. If he were, I suppose he could be whatever he aspired to be if interested enough, but he's not one.

Not sure I understand your last question. There are many Grand and Past Grand officers who are under 50. Depends on the person and the particular Masonic body he's active in. I'm 37 and a "Past" several things as well as a Knight Commander of the Court of Honor in the Scottish Rite. Age doesn't have a lot to do with it, but more the time put into it.

Regards

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join