It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens among us?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
here are some strange stories describing aliens cloaking as humans:

Grafton New South Wales, Australia Date: May 1972 Time: morning Mr. & Mrs Ron Ferret, shopping on a downtown Grafton street, saw 3 odd dwarfish people---two male and a female---3.5” tall and wearing baggy clothes that gave the impression of simulated “ordinary man in the street clothes.” The material was unfamiliar to Mrs Ferret. The dwarfs had rough, wrinkled skin of deep brown color that looked very old, although they seemed to be young. They had large, slanted “oriental” eyes that seemed to “pop out,” very short hair, and pointed ears. They shuffled along the streets in sandals looking in store windows, and other passerby kept well away from them. They said nothing. The Ferrets came within several feet of them, and they suggested the three might be performers from a visiting children’s show, but they concluded the figures were even too strange for that. Source: Bob Denton & Keith Basterfield

Phoenix Arizona Date: Summer 1972 Time: afternoon While DG was working in his leather shop, a man entered; he was of medium height, and his eyes were very strange---a solid yellow with no pupils. He had prominent cheekbones and no hair under his hat, nor eyebrows or lashes. His skin was milky white, almost translucent. His mouth was wide with thin lips that never moved. He seemed to bring into the shop and icy coldness. He communicated with the witness telepathically, saying, “Observe and reflect. We will gather.” He touched D G’s cheek with a long index finger, saying, “The mark will tell.” His yellow eyes seemed to emit rays of light that moved over D G’s body. The witness was unable to move, or to reply. The man turned and left the shop and the witness has the distinct impression that he will return. Source: Dr William McCall & Ted Bloecher

Buffalo Mills Pennsylvania Date: August 19 1973 Time: 2000 Area residents spotted an eight-foot two inches tall humanoid walking casually down Main Street. The humanoid had human features with a dark penetrating gaze and wore a shimmering shiny outfit cut in an odd way. He took extremely long strides and barely seemed to touch the pavement. Source: John A Keel, The Eighth Tower

www.alienhub.com...
my question is have you seen anithing similar(tell your stories!)and what you think of the stories?

edit on 20-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
here are some strange stories describing aliens cloaking as humans:

Grafton New South Wales, Australia Date: May 1972 Time: morning Mr. & Mrs Ron Ferret, shopping on a downtown Grafton street, saw 3 odd dwarfish people---two male and a female---3.5” tall and wearing baggy clothes that gave the impression of simulated “ordinary man in the street clothes.” The material was unfamiliar to Mrs Ferret. The dwarfs had rough, wrinkled skin of deep brown color that looked very old, although they seemed to be young. They had large, slanted “oriental” eyes that seemed to “pop out,” very short hair, and pointed ears. They shuffled along the streets in sandals looking in store windows, and other passerby kept well away from them. They said nothing. The Ferrets came within several feet of them, and they suggested the three might be performers from a visiting children’s show, but they concluded the figures were even too strange for that. Source: Bob Denton & Keith Basterfield

Phoenix Arizona Date: Summer 1972 Time: afternoon While DG was working in his leather shop, a man entered; he was of medium height, and his eyes were very strange---a solid yellow with no pupils. He had prominent cheekbones and no hair under his hat, nor eyebrows or lashes. His skin was milky white, almost translucent. His mouth was wide with thin lips that never moved. He seemed to bring into the shop and icy coldness. He communicated with the witness telepathically, saying, “Observe and reflect. We will gather.” He touched D G’s cheek with a long index finger, saying, “The mark will tell.” His yellow eyes seemed to emit rays of light that moved over D G’s body. The witness was unable to move, or to reply. The man turned and left the shop and the witness has the distinct impression that he will return. Source: Dr William McCall & Ted Bloecher

Buffalo Mills Pennsylvania Date: August 19 1973 Time: 2000 Area residents spotted an eight-foot two inches tall humanoid walking casually down Main Street. The humanoid had human features with a dark penetrating gaze and wore a shimmering shiny outfit cut in an odd way. He took extremely long strides and barely seemed to touch the pavement. Source: John A Keel, The Eighth Tower

www.alienhub.com...
my questio is have you seen anithing similar(tell your stories!)and what you think of the stories?

"questio" "anithing" Spell check is free.. When things are laid out in a professional manner they are more believable and will get more attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

oh sorry fixing right now

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yes. I have seen a number of people of abnormal appearance in various places over many many years. What do I think about those stories? Well, they are all over 40 years old and apparently the site you got them from have not received confirming reports of similar people. One might suspect that were these people as 'alien' looking as these reports imply, there would have been many more reports over that 40+ year span.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

could you tell one of your experiences with those strange people
edit on 20-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

huh?

He's saying these stories are not credible.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

yeah they dont are
however im saiyng that i want to hear your experiences

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Only last week (Sunday) I was walking up to the supermarket when I saw two female humanoids about 10 feet gold in shiny gold clothing standing outsife a shopand flapping their arms around like birds. They seemed to have some webbing between their backs and arms. They almost looked like they were standing on stilts and doing a store promotion.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not my story but,

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes. I have seen a number of people of abnormal appearance in various places over many many years. What do I think about those stories? Well, they are all over 40 years old and apparently the site you got them from have not received confirming reports of similar people. One might suspect that were these people as 'alien' looking as these reports imply, there would have been many more reports over that 40+ year span.

There are reports going back to ancient times. Possible UFO/Alien sightings in 50,000BC (cave paintings), various legends of Faeries, Dwarves & Orcs are all referring to what we interpret as Alien species. Of course from Biblical times to the late 18th century it was chalked up to a sign of god, messenger of god, or some religious context, otherwise if it didn't fit within the realm of that person's faith, a legend or myth would form.

The most interesting cases happened between 1800-1900s because it was just around the time modern man was shedding most religious dogmas, but also materialist in many ways (people like this existed in the last 500 years, just rarer)

There are some incidents, across the span of 60 years, all with multiple witnesses of silver crafts, all 3 with the smell of ammonia, 2 of the cases witnessed "brown-faced beings with red eyes" and 1 stated they spoke "a bizarre tongue never heard spoken before, even though it was foreign, we somehow knew what they were saying." (telepathy). 3 separate incidents, with 2 commonalities across al, 1 across 2, and similarities to many others.

There are a few other cases scattered about which also have this brilliant form of documenting the accounts. An early scientist or alchemist might be far better at detailing everything that happens, though the religious officials (Vatican) or officials of government/royal-powers, were excellent at documenting details (good luck on getting access to them). If they had been left simply to the people themselves to document, the scientist or scholar might present a better account than say a religious peasant. However. the officials would note numerous little details about the person, what they saw, time of day, everything, etc --- a town magistrate documented many cases during the UFO Wave of 1500s in Europe. It spurred a revival into the "wheel" depictions in art.

Another case would be the conquistadors, or inquisition. It's a catch-22, as they completely and irrevocably destroyed so much heritage, culture, & that of spiritual value....at least many of them kept good diaries or correspondence with superiors. So we have some pretty good accounts of Incan lore, (much that is ignored today), and of various events in South America. Of course they could've just chose not to destroy their civilization & pull apart brick by brick, everything made by their "heathen gods" but, at least they documented it well...

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I believe i have posted these before, but i guess they are lost in the forums.

1) I was working as a cashier in supermarket and a (usually)very busy hour of the shift, suddenly the place got a little quiet. The immediate area of where i was working, was empty and a strange couple, a man and a woman, came to my post with a few things. It was summer and very hot and although the woman was wearing a tank top, the man was dressed in a heavy coat(all black). Both were very pale. He started talking, at first making small talk, in English(i live in Greece) and he told me he was from Saudi Arabia i was trying to be polite and then i started feeling dizzy and i felt like i was in trance( i can't explain exactly) then he said that i talk to much and i shouldn't bother with things that are beyond my understanding. After that all went back to normal and they paid and they left like none of this has happened. In my break i asked from the supervisor to watch the security tape, but he said that the cameras were offline for a couple of hours and he waited for someone to see what was wrong with them. This happened around 2002.
2) I was walking in a road in the center of Athens and a man mid 20s was walking towards me. At first he looked normal, until i saw his eyes who were completely black. For a moment (and being a fan of Supernatural) i though that he was a demon. I looked for a few more seconds until he passed me and as i was walking i turned around and he was standing in the middle of the road watching me. I freaked a little and i looked around and the rest of the people who were on the street, including a few police officers, didn't seem to pay attention to him. Then i turn again and walked a little faster. Turned back and he was still there watching me. Then he disappeared. I mean poof. One minute there, the next minute gone. There was nothing blocking my view and there was no place for him to hide. He just vanished. For the next few days i had the feeling that someone was watching me. I never saw him or any other black eyed person again. I don't remember the year that this happened, but it must have been around 2008 or later.

I don't know if they were aliens, MIB, inter dimensional beings or whatever, but i know i was wide awake and i wasn't drunk or used any kind of drugs/medication.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
All these stories told over the years, including the ones Boncho mentions, adds a lot of weight to an overall preponderance of evidence that Yes, they are here among us, just on the fringes and touch people in ways good or bad, but that leave a permanent mental icon on the people who witness them for the rest of their lives. Something they just can't forget even if they wanted to.
I have seen craft on a couple occasions that could not have been man made in my opinion, and just based off what I have seen without even taking into account these humanoid sightings by others tells me that beings not native to this planet are here now for various reasons and agendas, not all of them good.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

3.5” tall and wearing baggy clothes..

3 and a half inches tall ?! That's more like miniature.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Many of us are disguised quite badly.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

wow very weird

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

i have heard that was a hoax

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

wow amazing post do you read rosales database too?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phantom traveller

interesting stories the funny thing is thats how the humanoids think humans behave

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

yes however i dont think they are aliens

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join