It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hardest Job in the World: Donald Trump's Campaign Surrogates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Bernie did not sell you out, he said when he started running that if he did not get the nod from the dems he would back the candidate that woukd win.

But do enjoy trump, your the one selling out.
edit on 18-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey op dont get angry, ats trump fans and hillary haters are bitter people, dont lower yourself to there level.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I could kiss you,

THAT is the sentiment that will elect Trump.

Asshat opposition, make hillary do that. That is the reason that the MSM in full swing against trump, an army of online propagandists like CTR and everything else put against Trump only pisses us off more.

You just dont get it. We are PISSED to the point that either Trump wins and we get a breather from the corruption and LIES or some people will lose their Effing minds.

Its too much. You chose the worst possible candidate with Hillary, a corrupt hawk.

NO WE CANT IGNORE THAT. NOT FOR A SECOND, that is the type of HATE the people have for her and her class of politician.

I would vote for an effing FERN over Hillary. Remember that one?

Well this Fern is an actual human and seems to have his heart in the right place. Yeah thats right. HIS HEART.

I dont care how HUMAN and flawed he is. He owns that shait. Which is why he will win.

If Hillary was to own her flaws, she would go to jail.

Trump hasnt killed anyone. So I dont care what you say about him.

The clintons HAVE KILLED PEOPLE, and I dont care what you deny about that. Been decades of it, go talk to high schoolers with that CTR BS.

And if Hillary is voted in, its because she won, she is who Americans want.

No, if she's voted in, it's because TPTB want her in. People will vote for her because she's shoved down sheeple's throats by the media who shill for her and purposely ignore her crimes and misdemeanors. It's because the great majority of the electorate vote for only who the left wing media tells them to. They're too lazy and apathetic to think for themselves.
edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I can't stand for either of these candidates, but I might actually have to vote for the sweaty dynamite man to try keep the screeching pantsuit out of office. When she wins (yes, when- she's got dirt on everyone, and her corrupt shenanigans are intertwined with every level of government) she's leading us straight into war- quite possibly the next civil war. Only this time it isn't about borders. The enemies are pretty much everywhere, but from what I can see they generally already live in tiny apartments in large cities, and have no concept of self preservation... so I guess they won't hold up so well when the food trucks stop coming to town.

I'd like to cast my vote for releasing the black plague everywhere- 2016.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Bernie did not sell you out, he said when he started running that if he did not get the nod from the dems he would back the candidate that woukd win.

No I'm not selling out, I'm sticking to my stance against corruption. Anymore accusations with no basis you want to throw at me?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Or the dead people . Lol. Conspiracy theorists. Yeah.lol

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What does it matter what he pays them?

As for speaking like an angry child, it's obviously your opinion.

and everybody else's opinion too.

Everybody is laughing at him. This latest change should be real interesting. Interesting not in a good way.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Or the dead people . Lol. Conspiracy theorists. Yeah.lol

Conspiracy theories on a conspiracy theory website?

What the hell!

This silliness needs to stop at once!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What does it matter what he pays them?

As for speaking like an angry child, it's obviously your opinion.

and everybody else's opinion too.

Everybody is laughing at him. This latest change should be real interesting. Interesting not in a good way.

Opinions are cheap.

And there are certainly people laughing. Maybe not for the same reasons as you might think.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

No it's the American people who want her.
The polls show it to be true. But of course any poll that doesn't show trump ahead and winning is rigged. Everybody knows that.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: amicktd

Oh so your just here to troll your own thread. Thats fine and will keep that into consideration next time I see an OP from you. One more question for you and then I won't bother anymore, why ask the question if you don't care what our reasoning is?

I do care what your reasoning is, I just found your reason to be extremely weak.

So far I haven't found a single Trump supporter whose reason for voting Trump doesn't include the word HIllary.
They make excuses when he lies.
Make excuses when he clearly states controversial comments.
Make excuses when he doesn't reveal his tax form.
Make excuses when he doesn't actually discuss any policies.

Trump has not content, his whole campaign is shock and slander, I just wanted to know why so many sheep are blind enough to not see past the facade.

Oh come on, you're calling trump supporters sheep? You're calling the people who don't want the one who has been planned to win before the election even began sheep?

How can you call people who like trump sheep, when you're the one who loves hillary, the person who has to pay people to go online and spit crap at people who disagree with her or don't like her and not because she's a women or how she acts but because of the things she's done in her career.

Trump is right Obama and Hillary did create Isis, there was never any Isis before they were in government(there was other terrorist groups how ever they were mostly gone by the time obama was elected and some times I think over exaggerated in the past). And their foreign policy choices created the playing field for Isis to evolve. Isis began as "rebels" to fight middle Eastern governments that were funny enough supplied using aid from the American government however the rebels didn't care and decided to branch off to other terrorist groups including Isis so all that aid like weapons and money and supplies the USA government gave to the rebels not only went to over throwing the middle Eastern governments but also to Isis. Do you know who Syria's enemies are? If not I'll let you know its Isis and the rebels..... Now why would the rebels and Isis be fighting the same enemy? Coincidence? I thought allies fight together to over throw their enemy? So that means the rebels and Isis are allies. Guess who funds the rebels oh the us government does, So if they supply the rebels and then the rebels supply their allies you can't blame the rebel's for giving the weapons or supplies you can only blame the source of those supplies because you must be pretty damn incompetent if you don't know the allies of the people(rebels) who you're supplying all these deadly weapons too. And by the way the government plays their cards they play oblivious to the fact of how Isis gets all their supplies.... And guess who was in the middle of all these "amazing" foreign policy choices... Your Savior Hillary Clinton. (Dont get me wrong the us government has been playing this game long before obama or Hillary. But who ever wants this to happen knows it'll continue to happen as long as Hillary becomes president.. reading all this you still think the people who DON'T want this to keep happening are the sheep? If so you're the blind one.)

And
By the way where's Hillary's meeting transcripts?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Opinions may be cheap but enough of them leaning in the same direction makes things happen.
Like getting Hillary elected president.

Opinions say that's going to happen.

Trumps desperation is getting palpable. It's even a little sad seeing that depressed face and those slumped shoulders...
Nah it's not.
His humiliation will be epic.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Trump has never been right.

About anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You should be proud of yourself!

You're for Hillary, unabashedly, and look eagerly to see the total destruction and humiliation of her opposition.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

No I'm not selling out, I'm sticking to my stance against corruption. Anymore accusations with no basis you want to throw at me?

You claimed bernie was a sellout then say your going to vote for trump, no facts in what you posted just an opinion, how can one believe in sanders then change to a trump vote.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

Forget other candidates for a minute. How can you possibly support someone when you don't even know if what he is saying is serious or not?

Is that like a politician that you can't tell if they are lying or not? Because it's not like the alternative is any better.

Garry Johnson is a far better candidate and he is an alternative, but people feel they must vote for the two party crooks and liars.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

About anything.

So that means when he said he against a war with Iraq before it even started he was wrong? So you agree that the war with Iraq was the right thing to do?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: justneo

About anything.

So that means when he said he against a war with Iraq before it even started he was wrong? So you agree that the war with Iraq was the right thing to do?

Then he said it was the right thing to do, flip flop trump.

He used to be pro choice, now he says he wants to punish doctors that perform abortions.

He used to be for more gun laws now hes pro 2nd.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Double mint gum

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Forget other candidates for a minute. How can you possibly support someone when you don't even know if what he is saying is serious or not?

In a way it is frustrating when people cannot understand the very same figures of speech found in every day conversation, but then again it's quite hilarious watching the manufactured outrage and posturing when it happens, and happens often.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join