It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hardest Job in the World: Donald Trump's Campaign Surrogates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just look at what the MSM has been doing, He must be doing something Right for the hogwash that has been written..

I'm NOT a American but if I was I would be voting for him 100%, it is just sad that whenever he makes a statement it does in my mind need to be put a certain angle due to the amount of people that cannot MTFU and take the truth, hence the current market rate on "safe spaces".............

It is high time the US woke up to this BS and moved out of their mums house and started fresh, what do want more family Dynasties such as the bloody Clintons, That women makes me sick and if she is elected the US deserve everything that they get coming.

You have had decades of a systems that has failed totally, try something new will you please..

RA

edit on 18-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

edit on 18-8-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: amicktd
a reply to: SudoNim

Who are we suppose to believe? The media and Democratic party which has been exposed as working together to push a certain narrative or the guy that has All the Elite pissed at him?

I'm going to go with the guy that hasn't been tied to corruption and is railing against those same people. I'd like to see how anyone else would react with the entire MSM taking you out of context to make you a racist and bigot in front of the entire world. With that in mind I'd probably have a hard time keeping my cool and being "Presidential" as well.

Taking him out of context? Brilliant excuse.

Brilliant deflection

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Trump does not speak, the evil liberal media is supplying the words that come out of is mouth, he is a saint, he does not lie, its anti pc words that only a few people can truly hear.

Didn't you know that Hillary is really ( insert insult of the day ).

Choo choo for the trump train

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Who are we suppose to believe? The media and Democratic party which has been exposed as working together to push a certain narrative or the guy that has All the Elite pissed at him?

I'm going to go with the guy that hasn't been tied to corruption and is railing against those same people. I'd like to see how anyone else would react with the entire MSM taking you out of context to make you a racist and bigot in front of the entire world. With that in mind I'd probably have a hard time keeping my cool and being "Presidential" as well.

Brilliant deflection

Actually when you deflect something you usually switch to a different subject to avoid attention of the original.

Me responding directly to one of the points in your posts is not deflection.

Try a different buzzword.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I could kiss you,

THAT is the sentiment that will elect Trump.

Asshat opposition, make hillary do that. That is the reason that the MSM in full swing against trump, an army of online propagandists like CTR and everything else put against Trump only pisses us off more.

You just dont get it. We are PISSED to the point that either Trump wins and we get a breather from the corruption and LIES or some people will lose their Effing minds.

Its too much. You chose the worst possible candidate with Hillary, a corrupt hawk.

NO WE CANT IGNORE THAT. NOT FOR A SECOND, that is the type of HATE the people have for her and her class of politician.

I would vote for an effing FERN over Hillary. Remember that one?

Well this Fern is an actual human and seems to have his heart in the right place. Yeah thats right. HIS HEART.

I dont care how HUMAN and flawed he is. He owns that shait. Which is why he will win.

If Hillary was to own her flaws, she would go to jail.

Trump hasnt killed anyone. So I dont care what you say about him.

The clintons HAVE KILLED PEOPLE, and I dont care what you deny about that. Been decades of it, go talk to high schoolers with that CTR BS.

edit on 8 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Oh so your just here to troll your own thread. Thats fine and will keep that into consideration next time I see an OP from you. One more question for you and then I won't bother anymore, why ask the question if you don't care what our reasoning is?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I could kiss you,

THAT is the sentiment that will elect Trump.

Asshat opposition, make hillary do that. That is the reason that the MSM in full swing against trump, an army of online propagandists like CTR and everything else put against Trump only pisses us off more.

You just dont get it. We are PISSED to the point that either Trump wins and we get a breather from the corruption and LIES or some people will lose their Effing minds.

Its too much. You chose the worst possible candidate with Hillary, a corrupt hawk.

NO WE CANT IGNORE THAT. NOT FOR A SECOND, that is the type of HATE the people have for her and her class of politician.

I would vote for an effing FERN over Hillary. Remember that one?

Well this Fern is an actual human and seems to have his heart in the right place. Yeah thats right. HIS HEART.

I dont care how HUMAN and flawed he is. He owns that shait. Which is why he will win.

If Hillary was to own her flaws, she would go to jail.

Trump hasnt killed anyone. So I dont care what you say about him.

The clintons HAVE KILLED PEOPLE, and I dont care what you deny about that. Been decades of it, go talk to high schoolers with that CTR BS.

Shout a bit louder, you might get your point across better.

The problem you have is, and its sad that you cant see this, your opinion is not held by the majority of Americans. And if Hillary is voted in, its because she won, she is who Americans want.

So you and AmericanRealist can capitalise as many words as you want and pretend you are speaking for the rest of America, your not. You are in the minority, frustrated and angry that your losing, trying to make out its some big injustice.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Oh so your just here to troll your own thread. Thats fine and will keep that into consideration next time I see an OP from you. One more question for you and then I won't bother anymore, why ask the question if you don't care what our reasoning is?

I do care what your reasoning is, I just found your reason to be extremely weak.

So far I haven't found a single Trump supporter whose reason for voting Trump doesn't include the word HIllary.
They make excuses when he lies.
Make excuses when he clearly states controversial comments.
Make excuses when he doesn't reveal his tax form.
Make excuses when he doesn't actually discuss any policies.

Trump has not content, his whole campaign is shock and slander, I just wanted to know why so many sheep are blind enough to not see past the facade.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Brilliant deflection

Actually when you deflect something you usually switch to a different subject to avoid attention of the original.

Trump fans act like he does, they act like angry kids that cant get a piece of cake.

These people had to vote for bush jr twice, mccain then romney, all they have left is look at how evil hillary is.

I call it karma in action.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

except it is.

70% of americans dont trust Hillary.

Blather on repeating the same nonsense, maybe your point will become valid.

You live in an echo chamber. We are minorities in your circles, but your circles are a minority in this country.

And

HILLARY KILLS PEOPLE FOR POLITICAL POWER.

Thought I would scream that. But Trump something something trivial or the other right?

edit on 8 18 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I disagree.

I think that since Trump doesn't speak like a politician, his people have the easiest job in the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I do care what your reasoning is, I just found your reason to be extremely weak.

So far I haven't found a single Trump supporter whose reason for voting Trump doesn't include the word HIllary.
They make excuses when he lies.
Make excuses when he clearly states controversial comments.
Make excuses when he doesn't reveal his tax form.
Make excuses when he doesn't actually discuss any policies.

Trump has not content, his whole campaign is shock and slander, I just wanted to know why so many sheep are blind enough to not see past the facade.

I already told you why, but you claim its an excuse. I literally hate Hillary so much I'm voting for Trump to have that tiny fraction of a chance she doesn't make it into office.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Brilliant deflection

Trump fans act like he does, they act like angry kids that cant get a piece of cake.

These people had to vote for bush jr twice, mccain then romney, all they have left is look at how evil hillary is.

I call it karma in action.

Actually I've never voted for either party. I was actually a Bernie supporter due to his stance on Corruption, which by the way is still my stance. Well, Bernie sold me out and left me with no choice but Trump to try and keep Hillary out of office. But go ahead and tell me that's not why I'm voting Trump since you are Mr. Knowitall.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

except it is.

70% of americans dont trust Hillary.

Blather on repeating the same nonsense, maybe your point will become valid.

You live in an echo chamber. We are minorities in your circles, but your circles are a minority in this country.

And

HILLARY KILLS PEOPLE FOR POLITICAL POWER.

Thought I would scream that. But Trump something something trivial or the other right?

Care to source that 70%.

I'm guessing its from one of those polls, the same ones you claim are biased if they don't show Trump winning everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Actually, I think the hardest job is trying to keep a straight face as Hillary is giving a speech about believing women who cry rape.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I disagree.

I think that since Trump doesn't speak like a politician, his people have the easiest job in the world.

He speaks like an angry child with a short attention span, delusions of grandeur and a giant chip on his shoulder.
His people don't know what his own polices are.

Also if you think its the easiest job in the world why are they getting paid so much? Or is Trump just helping his golf friend by giving him a nice paid job?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: atrollstalker
Actually, I think the hardest job is trying to keep a straight face as Hillary is giving a speech about believing women who cry rape.

Another Hillary comment... yay! Stereotypes rejoice!

Rape is clearly a laughing matter to you is it?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What does it matter what he pays them?

As for speaking like an angry child, it's obviously your opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

The hardest job in the world is Hillary's assassin. Talk about overtime!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What does it matter what he pays them?

As for speaking like an angry child, it's obviously your opinion.

Yes its my opinion. As is your post that its the easier job in the word.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join