It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak
Thanks. I need all the luck I can get.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Taser Incident? Is there a link to a post?...doesn't sound like a good position to be in, no matter how you slice it.

Fishy

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Yeah its around page 170 or so in the shed 9. Some dude in beverly hills didnt want to get on the ground when 8 cops made a semi circle around him with guns drawn. Then he tried to run and got the taser. As a witness they subpoenad me. Wamt me to testify the cops acted reasonably during the incident which in this case they did.

But yeah. I shoulda listen to elfi and syx and taken a dragon home.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
*waves good morning*

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Ahhh. Thanks for taking the time to explain. It's good when you are in agreement with the guys with the badges and guns and other types of power.

(I didn't know they had a metro in BH.)

Fishy

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Morning. How are you? Its been relatively quiet in here today😯

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

*waves back without pictures *

Fishy

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 23-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They dont. Beverly hills lets LA Metro Buses travel through. They have like two stops. (The tourist ones) i think they try and discourage folks without cars from travelling or visiting beverly hills. I think the people there believe if you cant afford a car you arent the type thats welcome in beverly hills. Unless your the 'help' than its ok. Just so long as you leave immediately after they are done with you for the day. Not a fan of beverly hills. I just have to travel through it everyday for work
edit on 23-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It'll get busy in about 4 hours, that's what I find anyway

Sleeeeeeepy, need coffee

I should probably get on that now, been awake for over an hour and haven't even attempted to fulfill this mornings caffeine quota. Woopsies!!!

This one kinda looks like its waving

*waves*!!

edit on 23 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
(I have read nothing....this is a fly by! LOL)

I have stolen a meme....I do not yet know the consequences.....but it's awesome!

Here is what I gave in return...LOL!

Here is what I gave in return...LOL!

edit on 8/23/2016 by Martin75 because: Moved the link above the picture...it seemed lost

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I like it!!

And it's so true... I'm not a person without caffeine... I've mentioned about three times in the past two and a half hours that I need cafffeine, and I still haven't done it, and, I'm terrible, and not myself, and definitely not personing like a proper person should person.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It was a more than equitable swap ! Lol.

G'day gang ! Sorry I have been a bit scarce lots of studying for my role in Marine Rescue.

Topped the class in first aid
So if you feel like having a heart attack or giving yourself Nitrogen narcosis ... you know where to come !

Still lots more courses to do after I finish the long range radio operators certificate on which I sit for an exam next Monday.

I feel like I am back in Technical College !!

Anyhow, just popping in to let you all know I have not abondoned the shed and the fine denizens thereof ...

Just lurking a bit more ...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Misterlondon, loved your story entry! It's good to see some stories in here again!

I hope you had a great time with the kids at the park today. How many do you have??

10, glad to hear you are working on a story for the shed! Yay! Cool pic you shared!

Kaelci, I hope I commented on your latest story entry. I'm pretty sure I did. You know I always love your work! OMG, I love that clown fish pic! It made me smile.

Syx, awesome dragon pics as always! Fierce buggers aren't they? Don't anyone piss them off! LOL

Skiddy, sorry you are frustrated with pain, me too! I'm so sorry you keep hitting road blocks in your life. I feel so helpless and wish I could help.

Hello Dave! I cracked up when you asked if dragons chased helicopters like a dog will chase a squirrel. Ahahaha!

Hiya Fishy!!!!

Hiya Jess!

Timely, I was beginning to worry about you. So relieved to see you today! I thought maybe you got lost in the shedlands somewhere and was about to send out a search party.

To anyone I may have missed and lurkers, Hello to you all!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Thank you. That was really cool.

Fishy

There's something about anemones that I just don't like. I know I'm supposed to. I like them in theory but they sort of creep me out. Plus they make me sort of sea sick, and a sea sick fish is a sorry sight!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Slow internet + me =

Throw in a huge amount of cuss words too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Fishy! Good to see you! How are you tonight?

OMG Skiddy that gif cracked me up! You poor thing! Is it slow everywhere or just on this site? I know sometimes this site gets quirky for me. Seems ok right now though.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
It's slow everywhere. It really truly sucks.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I know. I was pulling your leg. It probably just felt like a nibble.

Actually, I used to live there, on 238 Moreno Drive, exactly across the street from Beverly High. The place was intimidating. I was always trying to be invisible. Everyone else was being driven by chauffeurs -- lines of fancy cars. Since I lived so close, I would hear the 7 minute bell and try to run fast enough to get pasts the flag pole before the 3 minute bell, or I'd be late for class because of having to freeze on the spot to salute the flag.

My mother was an exhibitionist, so the place was right up her alley. She drove a red T-bird convertible, and she would stretch her left hand out really far when she turned, and wiggle her fingers so that everyone could see her rings and bracelets. I'm her solar opposite. I had one pair of white tennis shoes that had holes in them, that I would cover with band-aids. But this was the early '60's so it was really a place full of memories, but mostly fear.....I was afraid of the Jews, of all things. I was coming from several years of Catholic boarding schools and such where they taught that the Jews killed Jesus. I did't know what any of those words meant. But on the first day of school, with my cross dangling over my blouse, my other pointed to that one, tiny piece of jewelry I owned and said, "You might want to tuck that in so it doesn't show." After that, for weeks I had nightmares of being tied to a stake while the Jews danced around me!

(Sorry...someone said that ATS is cheap therapy....but really, I'm just having a bit of unfiltered fun. Think of me sometime when you are riding through and hating the place, and think of some of the unexpected absurdities that came out of the place!)

Fishy (see me sticking my left fin out and wiggling it?!) Kaelici had a nice picture, but it's the wrong fin...maybe they swim on the wrong side of the waterway over there)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Night Star
It's slow everywhere. It really truly sucks.

Why is slow all of a sudden?

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join