It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
a reply to: awareness10

These are the kind of musicians I really like on the Classical end of the scale - Honvhannes ranks with Dvorak, Glass, and several others. I love it when they attempt to paint a picture with the music. There's another in a similar vein that I'm trying to track down, as we've played his music before, but I can't remember what the composer's name is!

Yes it is like listening to an Artistic Creation Transformed into Vibrations, forming a delicious Rendition of Delectable Sound!

If you remember this composers name please post it here.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That was really nice that you said that, I think my dad too would have also loved this.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Lovely picture Star, thankyou for that.

I think you guys may like Kitaro then, another amazing Composer.

This man is brilliant!

edit on 8/14/2016 by awareness10 because: Meticulous with words am i.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I have heard this name before. Maybe from Dad. Mesmerizing music, so enchanting! I love these! Thank you! Maybe our Dad's are listening now with us. I'm glad you posted these early in the shed so that I can find them again.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I knew you'd like his music.

I have no doubt our Dad's are smiling upon us, listening.

That thought made me smile, Thankyou.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Welcome Back TekNix! How's Your world treating You? I hope it has been ok for You.

I agree that it's cool to see This Place still going. And going strong at that!!

Good to see You! So Here, call This Guy back, and He will let You take Him out for a night time ride!
He loves the cool air, sweeping over His scales!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello to all the newcomers to This Realm!! I am called Syx! Nice to meet You all!!!

EDIT: (Scuse Me for a few as I get caught up here please?)
edit on 14-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Greetings Syx nice to meet your aquaintance.

Seriously cool looking dragon pic too!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
nm ...

does anyone know how to keep the res/size when uploading so it doesn't shrink into obscurity?
edit on 8/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Hi 10! It's Nice to meet You too!!

I loved the tale You, Q and Jin wrote back in The Shed 9!! It was fantastic!! I Loved it!

Oh, Thanx on the Dragon Pic. There are plenty more where that came from, and a lot will be shown here. I love Them, and I know a lot of Others here do too so, Posted they get!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I use this Place (Click Here) for My images. It is a fast download, like 15 seconds, easy to understand and use! I Love It! I can help with some of it, if Ya need any help using it. It has a image size function that is easy to use. I use it to resize images for My avatars! Once sized and saved, the images stay just as they were when I downloaded them into My computer!!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Thankyou
Q began the story, then i entered into it and then Jin and we just carried on like that. The ending wasn't grand but it was good lol. I'm glad you liked it.

yes Dragons, i will have to find a few and add them for you guys, i know now they are loved and admonished here and i respect that.
I grew up with an elf, but i'll save that story for when Star returns lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Nice thankyou very much for that! I'll check it out right now.

oh i think it worked!

Nyet... it did not.
edit on 8/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You are Welcome for both the comp on the story and the Photo Manipulator software!
When I saved Your image here, and opened it, it is full size. Both the small one here and the saved are awesome! Very ShedLand Accasion Like!! Nice!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't know what you guys are doing but I'm just sitting here having a "little" midnight snack and listening to some music.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

When you opened that Image at Photo Filtre 7, did you go to the "Image Size" Function?
When You save, use "Save as" (name goes here) in Your 'puter. It should have shown here full size.
I'm gonna try somethin' for YA... Give Me a few secs... BRB.

link   

you can see it in it's large format? May i ask, would you be able to post it here in that format, although i'm not sure that it would even work, i used tinypic and it didnt, i also used ats uploader and it too, shrank it down.

Thankyou for helping it's much appreciated,

link   
Ok I am back for good now.

I'd like to hear that elf story 10.

Hello Mighty Winged one! Love all your dragon pics. As you know I am your number one fan.

Just came across this thread and an ATS member could use our love and support right now.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Greetings nice to meet you too!

Ah Peter Gabriel, just what we needed!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Yo Chooch! Nice to see You here in the New Digs!
MMMmmmm Yummy burgers. May I have several Please?
Here I'll pitch in a Yummy Hot Grilled Ham and Cheese Sammich and some cookies for Ya! Enjoy Bro!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join