It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sacrifice at Cern caught on video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In the comments the uploader, "RichieFromBoston", says "Ron Johnson got it, said to get this out there", in response to a person asking where he got this footage. Looks like Ron Johnson also has an "interesting" YouTube channel. Its STFNews or something like that, in case anyone wanted to follow the trail of where this came from. I think it would be pretty cool if someone could figure out who pulled this stunt.

Maybe if enouvh pressure is put on CERN about this, they will put an equal amount of pressure on their staff and security to find out who did it. Actually... I wonder how seriously they will take this? Could someones career be ruined because of this?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
I see people dismissing the video but I don't really see any real debunking going on..

If this is fake, how did they get access to this place? Is it simply some other place?

At least put some effort into it..

As I see it it wouldn't really be surprising if they did do something like this at CERN, these people are members of secret societies, they do weird rituals like this and they do hold unorthodox views.

Look I am open to lots of things and I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes good ole common sense makes the best logic. I'm also one of those that would think maybe they did do this out in the open because who in their right mind would think it was real. But I have to stick with the simplest, most logical answer.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
good to know how stupid and un focused are students at cern.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The LHC's detectors are incredibly sensitive instruments. There is no way a detector would be that close to an outside window.

Unless someone can verify that a 2nd story office window is less than a 50 foot walk to the detector, I am calling absolute hoax.

edit on 8/11/16 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Check out the CMS Virtual Tour and the ATLAS Virtual Tour.

The kind of access to the detector that the cameraman had after running away from the "sacrifice" does not exist. Hoax

CERN

edit on 8/11/16 by Sahabi because: Hoax-us Pocus

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I agree with the OP and others that lots of people came into this thread and cast aspersions/ rubbished the video, without actually trying to properly account for the footage.

As some have said, how would the people in the video gain access to CERN for something like this in the first place, even if it was a hoax? Surely the security officials would have prevented this from happening?

And I agree that it's possible the videographer was originally invited to participate in 'the ritual', but decided to opt out at a later stage.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

It's Sern, always has been. At least in my timeline. ME?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Hahahaha!

No wait.. no this is serious as it's on the internet...

Bwaahahahah!

Nice one, fella. Haven't had a good laugh like that for a while. I'll be sure to let me 2 friends who work at CERN know to stay away from-...mmmmph hahaha!

Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.
Please also ask them about the company logo and the statue. No lol here. Not saying good people can't possibly blindly work there, but I will say only an owned or misguided soul would stick around there for anything besides infiltrating the enemy for scouting purposes. No lol here. Do not be blindly deceived.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Creepy as fck.

I hope its a hoax otherwise they killed that girl.

They are all wearing regular shoes? I feel like that makes it look fake.

Also the cameraman seems like he is acting when he freaks out.

Then again, how did they access that area? Maybe that's why they were rushing?

If this was people from CERN playing a joke, its a terrible joke. Not cool at all.

I think it was some random young people, not associated with CERN, who are on the the LHC/occult/ME conspiracies so they saw an opportunity to make a viral video that will make people go insane.

They were not supposed to be there so that's probably why they were moving so quick.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
The LHC's detectors are incredibly sensitive instruments. There is no way a detector would be that close to an outside window.

Unless someone can verify that a 2nd story office window is less than a 50 foot walk to the detector, I am calling absolute hoax.

I tells you in the tale somewhere that it is a projected picture on a wall.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx
I hope some of those kids in the video were grounded when they got home -- Looks awfully late to be out filming silly videos with your buddies.
Could easily be a hoax, the thing that does stand out is it seems to be legitimately filmed at CERN. Do you understand the security there? Hoax or not, this could possibly be of significance. Would you even allow this on your property for any reason at all? I'm guessing most people would not. And before leaving hateful or stupid comments that contribute nothing, ask yourself why you opened this and watched the video.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
They do all sorts of funny stuff when it comes to tunnels in Switzerland,

The opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel In Switzerland, june 21st 2016...enjoy the weirdness!

LOL

'Into the dark tunnel of mystery... quick, ladies first!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The Collider is underground. There are however, numerous pictures, statues and other things around the area, in the buildings and such which are replicas of the various detector arrays, solenoids, etc

Case in point

You can find old press releases that were done in front of these or have them in the background.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Check out the CMS Virtual Tour and the ATLAS Virtual Tour.
The kind of access to the detector that the cameraman had after running away from the "sacrifice" does not exist. Hoax

CERN

You sure about that? I think your post is a "spam"
since posting the tour without mapping out where they were proves nothing. Example - Giant Full Size CMS Picture in building --- Easily could've been a reflection of what's in the linked picture.

I haven't mapped out the area yet, but thinking logically, if the video is fake they then had to fake people outside the building area, looking through the window, etc

Any idea how that would be done? Without giving an plausible means of how it would be done, or even mapping out the area (besides posting a link) you've done nothing to advance the process of elimination.
edit on 11-8-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

EDIT: So I believe I'm correct here.

Here you can see the courtyard and the Shiva statue.

Here you can see the circular building, from which the videographer is located (on the outer windows).

...and finally, here is what they'd come into, (and what would come into view) if they ran down into the circular area.

Entirely plausible the night-time lighting illuminated the Full-Size CMS Reprint in Building 40 & that is what's seen at the end of the video.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
sigh - the shiva statute is on a public throughfare - between 2 public buildings - no fences , no security - a public footpath adjacent to a municiplal road :

map link

just something to bear in mind - BEFORE calling people skeptards

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: CunningPerson
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Looks real to me. I'm not gonna say more because there is a lotta skeptards here right now and I don't want to get mired in their stupid. This is very interesting though. If you pay attention a lot of things are steeped in the ritual occult or actual occult. This world is bad bad bad.

You do realize CERn dont sacrifice people like this. When they sacrifice a person its Purely scientific and methodical. Everytime they try to send someone back in time perfecting the time machine. No dark gods required.
This is not science, this is the essence of everything, light vs dark. I won't get religious but those who choose no side will be blindsided out of their minds before they can comprehend the reality hitting them. Nothing to see here, just CERN raising hell. For the good of humanity...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: heineken

It's Sern, always has been. At least in my timeline. ME?

you are trying to ridicule my threads sir?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The fact that the person filming does not film the aftermath in order to confirm they actually just killed someone is a little fishy.

It looks like they all snuck in there real quick and the cameraman was in on it.

Where is there exactly on the property? It doesn't seem like there is any security in the area.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I knew the scientists were really pagans!

Do they have Einstein’s skull on a alter?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
sigh - the shiva statute is on a public throughfare - between 2 public buildings - no fences , no security - a public footpath adjacent to a municiplal road :

map link

just something to bear in mind - BEFORE calling people skeptards

Is there a reason why CERN is currently blocking access to building 40 Map....

and the building 39 map?

Building 39 is the Hostel....but I don't think it's open access for anyone to just wander in off the street:

IMPORTANT: All persons entering the CERN site must be in possession of a card issued by CERN certifying that they are authorised to do so. Access cards are issued by the Registration service and Access Control Service in building 55 or building 33. CERN guarantors may apply for a limited-duration visitor's card on behalf of another person by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected] (link sends e-mail).

And they do have security:

If you arrive outside the opening hours of the Reception, room keys can be obtained from the security guard on duty at the entrance to CERN's Meyrin site - Gate B (building 120).

Also, my current hypothesis is that they were in building 40. Though I am not certain, someone else can check my work. - Building 40 is where the secretariat is located LINK

5. If you plan to be working long term on CMS, you should also register with the CMS Secretariat in Building 40 5-B08 through CMS online pre-registration.

--and other offices:

Interior of office building 40 at the Meyrin site. Building 40 hosts many offices for scientists from the CMS and ATLAS collaborations.

Can't see why it would be open that late at night though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join