It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy France Alien/Demon Keeps Getting Weirder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I know this is an old internet phenomenon but I thought this was pretty weird. I'm sure most people here are familiar with the photo of this figure that showed up on a porch in Nancy, France in 2008.

And you probably know that soon after it gained attention of people all other the world the figure was blurred out for seemingly no reason.

Well I had thought about it early this morning and I was wondering if by now they had updated the photos of that area and I looked it up and sure enough they last updated photos of that place in May of 2015 but this time instead of a blurred "creature" I found this:

The entire home has been blurred out from all angles. I guess it could be a privacy thing but it just seems really weird how every time I check back there's more and more things hidden from us and how it all started with a photo of such a creepy thing. Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Interesting, nice thread!
I've not seen this pic before.
Maybe whatever opening that creature slipped through, it's slowly widening?

(I'm of the opinion it's a mannequin or some such, but it's nice to imagine the alternatives!)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Not seen this before, thanks for bring it here. Interesting, no question.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Does that green unhinged door next to the entity look like its a portal door out of the children cartoon film 'Monster Inc' ?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Saturnschild

That's what I've always thought that is was just a statue or something but that's what makes it so interesting is why blur it out?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Now not only am I curious about wth that thing is or was, I would also like to know how you can go about having your property blurred out on google maps?

Sometimes these threads give me more questions, than answers lol

-Alee

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HextiraRipply

Yes, definitely the interesting part! I went onto Google maps to see if I got any different, but I have the same as your attached image...

Have you seen any other areas with similar blurring? I'm not super familiar with maps, is it usual to blot out a whole building?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

A lot of times places like military and government buildings are blurred some times high profile businesses but this is just a house in the middle of France so it just keeps making things more and more strange and making more questions.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It looks like the figure is bewildered with what he's looking at. Hmmm.... what do humans do with this bike contraption?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
They've probably asked to be blurred out because they're likely getting a bunch of nutbags bothering them about it.

They've an extra door out there and a bike. I'd imagine that was a convenient place to store their extra big objects that didn't need to be inside, like the statue.

I'd stake my life that after this picture got out they've probably been nagged by people about it. If it were me, I'd be pushing hard to get what I can of my place blurred out so people would just leave me alone about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OfTheVoid46

Very true, it's just a weird thing so I thought might as well post it here.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Word on reddit & 4chan is that it's a surfboard holder. If the owner's trying to draw less attention by requesting his house blurred, it seems the opposite is occurring, hehe

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The face looks like the Zardoz head.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Well it certainly doesn't make anything look less suspicious. lol Odd a surf board holder? Nancy is land locked... Unless people surf in rivers. Is that a thing? River surfing?
edit on 8 10 16 by HextiraRipply because: i thought of something after i posted this

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
The face looks like the Zardoz head.

Maybe it's Sean Connery's French getaway house.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HextiraRipply

A lot of times places like military and government buildings are blurred some times high profile businesses but this is just a house in the middle of France so it just keeps making things more and more strange and making more questions.

You will find ordinary houses blurred, I think that there are addresses in Germany that have been blurred because of terrorist activities there.
edit on 10-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Hmm I guess I didn't think about that since I've never really come across it before. Thanks for the info.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: HextiraRipply

That's very strange...I've never heard of this before now, personally, but very odd. It actually vaguely resembles an "alien" interview vid I saw a while back...the eyes in particular...but I'd need hard proof to believe it is real.

What I'd really like to know is how can someone have the street view of their location blurred out like that on Google maps? Is that an option they offer? Also, why blur it at all if the location has already been made public previously?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but what would be the point? It's not a live feed...simply a snapshot. If the address is known to terrorists, they'd likely already know what the area looks like, wouldn't they? I mean, the buildings are still there and the location is public, yeah?

It would seem logical that blurring out buildings would only call more attention to them...as evidenced by the OP.
edit on 315910America/ChicagoWed, 10 Aug 2016 10:59:36 -050031am31222America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What I'd really like to know is how can someone have the street view of their location blurred out like that on Google maps?

very simple to blur your own house, see here.
as mentioned, crazies probably turned up for the puppet, so they blurred their house.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join