It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Jesus Opens Eyes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
No doubt a CGI, I guess. But it's good none-the-less.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I Beleibers! I Beleibers! I Beleibers!

Where do I send my check?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Am I a bad person if my first reaction was "awqqqkkk! Kill it with fire!!!" ?

I think I have a phobia to statues, pictures and paints coming to life

Creepy, s&f

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Probably a dirty priest behind looking at kids.

Also what's with the subliminal flashes of that dude with the joker poster.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Holy Crap! That's creepy!

Is it me or......people will follow the writings of those who lived 2000 years ago that claimed to hear "the voice of God" and believe every word they wrote.....but, if you say you hear God talking to you now, telling you the same things, they lock you up in a mental ward.
Strange.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Before and After STILL photos with original EXIF data available?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
cgi.

gotta be

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
Am I a bad person if my first reaction was "awqqqkkk! Kill it with fire!!!" ?

I think I have a phobia to statues, pictures and paints coming to life

Creepy, s&f

You want to reinforce your statue phobia? Try this ...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Good analysis here, it certainly seems fake as on a closer inspection his face shrinks when his eyes are closing and more details become visible as the original image returns.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't Blink!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
UnBreakable

It has to be fake. I don't know how it was done, an expert claimed that there was no evidence of tampering with regards to the video so, who knows. Creepy AF!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Where's Sally Sparrow when you need her ?!?!...." Don't blink...blink and your dead...don't blink !"

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm waiting for the Jesus statues to drink milk and the Ganesha statues to bleed ... and then maybe we'll get a Buddha showing up in toast ... and what happens if Mohamed shows up on a wall somewhere? Who ya gonna kill then?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I'm waiting for the Jesus statues to drink milk and the Ganesha statues to bleed ... and then maybe we'll get a Buddha showing up in toast ... and what happens if Mohamed shows up on a wall somewhere? Who ya gonna kill then?

If Mohammad shows up ... that's a paradox. That would be a blasphemy if anyone did it.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
No matter what those are not the eyes of mercy.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Though many here were claim CGI or doctoring those eye's are too real, they show suffering as our lord surely did suffer.
Like many other thing's believer's will believe and even pray but sceptic's will attack and deride.

I don't know your heart on the matter but thank you for sharing this.

True or not it is not spooky as the daily mail points out, given the tragedy's that mexico suffers why would our lord not create miracle's there to let the people know he is with them in there suffering.

Take the Image of the virgin of Guadeloupe (named after a statue in spain but actually appeared on the cactus cloth tilma of Huan Deigo (it's is essentially paper cloth and should have rotted away century's ago but did not and is linked to so many miracles that counting them would be nearly impossible), the eye's have reflections in them.
holyhillcross.com...
Once again Atheist's will deny and deride, sceptic's will try to explain away and believers will believe.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah, right.

Because gods all like "millions of suffering people would wide. What can I do to help them? Oh, I know! I'll make a statue open its eyes!"

Such a merciful God.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

And therein is the source of your resentment against all thing's religious "I never got my bike for christmas even though I prayed so god is not real".
You know we have all lost loved ones, all raged at God because we do not understand when there is suffering in the world and all had our doubt's even hold a pain inside wondering it an almighty being is there then WHY but you and those like yourself just seem to take pleasure in attacking other's faith as if you are trying to hit back at the self same personal god you so deny exists almost as if at some deep psychological level you are believing and have to attack to make your stand against that same God, your disbelief therefore is actually very hypocritical and also tragic.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Seriously - what is up with the George Zimmerman and Joker flash at 1:28/1:29? I am unable to capture it & it moves so fast I cant quite make out the jazz. Cool post - Ive always enjoyed storied like these - now footage (probably CGI), but against so much testimony throughout the ages of weeping statues & other paranormal occurances, I am less inclined to toss in that card. But really, what the Hell is that Joker/Zimmerman 'Good News' thing at 1:28?

xox,
kissy

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Aww boo hoo. Cry me a river.

Isn't that what Jesus would do instead of attacking all us nasty none believers?

Funny how you preach your rubbish, but can't live by it yourself.

Hypocrite.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join