It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pressing On In Face Of Witch Hunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: BlueAjah

There are as many or more Clinton bashers. Right here on ATS people post bottom barrel ompletely made up stuff about Clinton. Almost hourly.

Just give up. He is not being overly picked on.

I would say you are really not paying attention. Even when the press seemingly drops something on HRC, and they must as so not to lose credibility, they have a way of cutting the heart out of the story and leaving you with little to hold on to.

CBS tonight and every night has started out with Bad Trump storie running sometimes up to 5 before doing a weak HRC story.

Mabe they have more on Trump. Dunno, I don;t watch network news.

link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Logarock

I still say the media colluding / coordinating with Clinton are in fact illegal campaign contributions. The fact they are going after trump with this much zeal tells me the Dems are running scared.

I would even say they are not even operating under the constitution as the amendment has it. They are not part of a redress of government......they have become an extension of party and for profit.

link   
Clinton Body Count or Left-Wing Conspiracy? Three With Ties to DNC Mysteriously Die

Since the Democratic National Committee emails were leaked a few weeks ago, three people associated with the DNC have all been found dead under what could be questionable circumstances. Some — including Bernie Sanders supporters — suspect the Clintons were behind the deaths, just more episodes in the alleged “Clinton body count” dating back to the 1990s. Others dismiss the speculation as left-wing conspiracy nuts. But until the police have completed their investigations and the medical examiners have released autopsy reports, it is premature to make any determinations.

Seth Rich

DNC staffer Seth Rich was mysteriously murdered in the streets of Washington, D.C., on July 10. Although it is being investigated as a robbery, his wallet, credit cards and watch were not taken. The 27-year old was shot in the back on July 10 at 4:15 a.m. near his affluent neighborhood, while he was reportedly walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment. Police still have no suspects, witnesses or motive. His mother told the local NBC station that there were bruises on his face, knees and hands, apparently from trying to fend off his attackers.

Some are speculating that Hillary Clinton is behind the murder, because Rich could have been the DNC staffer responsible for leaking the 20,000 damaging DNC emails to Wikileaks. The allegation is that powerful Sanders allies convinced Rich to leak the data. He had previously worked on the U.S. Senate campaign for Nebraska businessman Scott Kleeb, who lost his election. The Clinton Global Initiative provided funds for a clean energy business started by Kleeb, which had come under investigation after losing $300,000 in 2010 and another $300,000 in 2011 despite the subsidies. Rich was also previously employed at a data firm that had worked with the Clintons. After news of possible corruption emerged between the Clinton Global Initiative and Kleeb, supposedly that led to Sanders’ cronies pressuring Rich to leak what was going on.

Rich was a data analyst, so it is very possible he could have had access to the DNC’s emails. Julian Assange of Wikileaks said recently on TV that it wasn’t Russian hackers who intercepted the emails, as the Hillary Clinton campaign has alleged; instead, any one of a number of staffers within the DNC could have leaked them.

Emily Zanotti of HeatStreet, who is no leftist, has written a skeptical article about the conspiracy theories surrounding his death, analyzing Reddit threads. Reddit has contributors covering the circumstances of his death extensively, but they aren’t professional journalists, are mostly anonymous and can get things wrong, which hurts the credibility of the speculation.

The myth-debunking site Snopes labeled the suspicion over Rich’s death as false. This is strange, since how does Snopes know that it is false? The police haven’t even completed their investigation yet, which Snopes admits. Many murders go unsolved, including several of the strange deaths of people associated with the Clintons. A $25,000 reward is being offered for information about who killed Rich.

There should be no rush to judgment either way. Two people were robbed at gunpoint within the hour before Rich was murdered, a little over a mile away. If Rich was really the victim of a robbery, why didn’t the robbers take his valuables? It is possible that Rich refused to turn his valuables over, so the robbers shot him, and then fled without the valuables due to the noise from the gunshot. Police investigators will likely speak with the victims of the earlier two robberies and ask if they can recall what the gun looked like to see if the ballistics match the two rounds that killed Rich.

Click link for entire article / list.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It sounds like a teenager said that. However, I have only ever had the choice of voting for a man. I am not sure how voting for a woman, this time would be 'man hate'. It is the first time one has been given the opportunity to do so.

Voting for a woman because she is a woman is a very sexist thing to do.

And voting for a woman because she is a woman, in spite of the fact that she is corrupt and incompetent, is irresponsible.

Of course it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

There are as many or more Clinton bashers. Right here on ATS people post bottom barrel ompletely made up stuff about Clinton. Almost hourly.

Just give up. He is not being overly picked on.

I would say you are really not paying attention. Even when the press seemingly drops something on HRC, and they must as so not to lose credibility, they have a way of cutting the heart out of the story and leaving you with little to hold on to.

CBS tonight and every night has started out with Bad Trump storie running sometimes up to 5 before doing a weak HRC story.

Mabe they have more on Trump. Dunno, I don;t watch network news.

Well I am on it because they are probably the primary manipulators of the swing 10% going by polls taken.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

No, it's not a witch hunt at all. The guy is a complete and total disaster and socially inept. Everything he's getting in the press or in public shaming HE IS DOING TO HIMSELF.

Seriously, the man continues to open his mouth and out comes the sounds of insanity. He says things that no right minded person would say without knowing it will result in well deserved backlash from those who hear it. But he says them and crowds cheer while the rest of us cringe as we see so many people we once thought of as brothers and sisters and equals rejoice in what seems like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

The only reason he is allowed to get away with it and still be liked is because his opposition is at least equally repulsive in the eye of the average person. If he wasn't running against Hillary he would have been laughed off stage long ago. This is clear by the fact that any attack against him is so quickly countered by a comparison to her.

What's frightening is that the two main choices in the election for president of the US are so horrible that this stain of a man actually could have won against Hillary in a literal landslide by simply shutting his mouth once in a while. That is how bad this reality is. For as lacking as he is as a person of worth his challenge is so bad as to somehow make him seem acceptable to many.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No it is a witch hunt.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I think he is talking about network news TV only on the bashing of trump. You don't hear many bad things about hillary on those news shows, it's usually about something trump did or might do, or maybe did. Nobody is talking about the Clinton foundation or even touching on it in the TV news shows.

They would rather talk about trump is in bed with putin, or trump said this and blow it out of proportion....I honestly don't really hear anything bad about hillary when I watch cnn, msnbc, and programs like that. Yeah there are plenty of Hillary bashing threads, but the OP isn't talking about that, he is focusing on mainstream media.
edit on 9-8-2016 by neomaximus10 because: Phone doesn't make paragraphs

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No it is a witch hunt.

No, it's not. A witch hunt implies an undeserving persecution of some innocent party.

Anyone on earth saying the things he is while running for the highest office in the land would get the same treatment. However most anyone would have enough sense to not continue without some self reflection. Anyone other than someone suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder that is.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I don't think you know what "witch hunt" means. He bribed the Florida State Attorney and when it came to light, nobody even launched an investigation. It barely made the news. Donald Trump's former campaign manager was hired by CNN. His TEAM of proxies are on every network, 24 hours a day it seems like, trying to explain away every stupid thing that idiot says.

This is pure political bloodletting. Nothing is sacred here for the hypocrites and the chokers on gnats. A man with not even a handful of the real political baggage that his opponent packs is being politically and publically crucified, eviscerated and lynched. But he presses on.

Crucified? Eviscerated? Lynched? Could you be any more melodramatic?

Trump's biggest problem is his own big stupid mouth and his poor impulse control. Though I've disliked Donald Trump...well.. for as long as I can remember, I had a begrudging respect for his ability to con low information voters into thinking he was some sort of blue collar billionaire. He seemingly possessed a certain genius when it came to manipulating a certain demographic. Then there's the fact that he's a billionaire real estate mogul and so I figured he had to have at the very least a good head for business and a formula for success.

I was wrong. I've come to believe the man is actually nothing more than the idiot with poor impulse control that he appears to be. It's not a persona. He's not putting on a show. He actually can't stop himself from saying dumb things, from acting like a petulent child, from being yugely petty or from the most unbecoming whining cried by a major party candidate for President that I'm aware of.

The secret to his financial success?

First let me say I don't believe he's actually worth as much as he says and that's one of the biggest reasons he won't release his taxes. Now that I've got that out of the way — how do I account for his still respectable level of financial success?

There's no formula, no strategy to teach at a fake university, nor does he have some uncanny knack for negotiation or head for business. He simply employs the same dirty tricks his father probably used. Starting with bribery. If you need some references, check out some of my threads about Donald. Then there's the gaming of the system — from exploiting eminent domain to bullying people with high priced lawyers and vexatious litigation to sucking out as much money as his grubby orange hands can grab as his business ventures run into the ground (followed of course by bankruptcy and the shafting of creditors, contractors, etc).

Let's also not discount name recognition and the myth created in no small part by a ghostwritten book whose author has come forward after decades of silence to call Trump a habitual, compulsive liar and a sociopath.

The real danger is Hillary and the progressives threatening to continue the press against the constitution and the 2nd amendment. This is action that will cause revolution and violence and is a threat of violence against the people and their rights. Furthermore during this press look for other rights to be violated when it comes to opposition.....much like we saw with the IRS against groups opposed to the current administration.

HRC doesn't really go that much further than Trump has though I do wish she'd just stfu about guns altogether. The Democrats have been pushing for things like expanding background checks. Donald Trump said that there should be a "no buy list" for guns. That's essentially the same thing if it wasn't readily apparent.

But hey, rant on.
edit on 2016-8-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The real scare is Hillary appointing President Obama to the Supreme Court...

I've been saying this for a while now. Was told to never mention it again, and I have to admit seeing someone else post it does give me the heebie jeebies...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

When the reports are false, omitting information and are not supported by facts while the very same media ignores whats occurring with Clinton its a witch hunt.

As a prime example the BS stories that Trump is dropping out of the race.
The BS about ejecting the baby.

The media has a black out on Clinton scandals.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I love it!

This is just proof positive that the Clinton campaign can't run on substance.

Need proof?

Just look around!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She can appoint all she wants and unless the Democrats seize the Senate the seat will remain unfilled as it should if he is nominated.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neomaximus10

Nobody is talking about Donald Trump bribing the Florida State Attorney either.

Hillary Clinton has been the subject of two protracted and greatly exaggerated "scandals" for years. You want to talk about a witch hunt? Benghazi was very publically investigated over and over and over and the most scandalous thing to be revealed? Susan Rice stuck to prepared talking points and blamed the attack on Innocence of the Muslims. That's the result of the most comprehensive investigation of anything ever in the whole of human history?

How about that email server? When it was all said and done, out of the tens of thousands of emails, they came up with a few that had retroactively classified information in them and what? Three with "portion blocking" (a letter C notation in the margins) indicating that paragraphs were confidential? Meanwhile, the GOP leaked drips and drabs of nothing that had just enough of a whiff of being damning that people were rushing to Internet forums just like this to declare the weekly "smoking gun" that always turned out to be not what it was supposed to be.

How about Russians hacking DNC staffers emails and Julian Assange doing an email dump right before the DNC convention?

Yes, she lies for political gain. Yes, she gives speeches to banksters for money. Yes, she will flip her positions to match what she thinks will get her elected. She shares that in common with just about every politician ever and of course, let's not forget Donald Trump.

Donald Trump has been treated with kid gloves. The nightly stories about Trump are almost exclusively about the dumb things that have come out of his yuge orange blowhole. That's nobody's fault but Donald Trump's.
edit on 2016-8-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Yea and thats what it is, has become and is only getting worse. And the sheep, like the great Nazi propagandist noted, prove up that if you tell lies long enough the people will believe them.

This is pure political bloodletting. Nothing is sacred here for the hypocrites and the chokers on gnats. A man with not even a handful of the real political baggage that his opponent packs is being politically and publically crucified, eviscerated and lynched. But he presses on.

You would think Trump is running against Mother Teresa the way the ABC, CBS, NBC covers HRCs rear end but in truth she is a career politician.

The major news networks are not even operating under a pretense of objectivity which was their stock and trade for years......pretense. They are certainly out of the closet all in for the progressive ticket. What they are doing to Trump please remember is what they would do to anybody that would rise up against the establishment. He is now being accused, by CBS anyway, of going over the line with his recent allusion to the exercise of the 2nd amendment. Well, anyone familiar with real revolutionary talk, talk and speech that took place in this country before the revolution would know that Trump was being nice.

The real danger is Hillary and the progressives threatening to continue the press against the constitution and the 2nd amendment. This is action that will cause revolution and violence and is a threat of violence against the people and their rights. Furthermore during this press look for other rights to be violated when it comes to opposition.....much like we saw with the IRS against groups opposed to the current administration.

Rant on pause! Question would you not agree that this is a witch hunt?

I'm sure it's a witch hunt when the man running for president says "And by the way, and if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I dunno,”

He literally just called for mob violence on the would be president of the United States. Go ahead and try to spin it any other way. The man is a buffoon, a dangerous idiot, who is incapable of being the President. Clinton is a crook, but Trump is something far worse in terms of his disposition. You simply cannot say such things.

Witch hunt? LOL! ATS is turning into a mild version of Storm Front.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Thank God that people, even those in the media, have a right to express their dismay at someone who is a narcissistic sociopath.

Blame the damn Republicans for putting up a nutcase to run against someone who is vile in her own right. If the red meat in the GOP wasn't so far from anything resembling reality then they would have won this election in a landslide. I'm going to laugh come November at the meltdown that's going to occur on here when Clinton wins with 300 plus electoral votes. She is the second worse candidate in the last 100 years...topped only by an imbecile leading the Republican Party.

As a strong supporter of the Second Amendment, I have never felt more dismayed by what we are facing. But, you know what, the status quo, and even a movement against more gun regulation, is surely a better future than one where a pompous ass like Trump is head of our government. He wants to spend trillions on kicking out illegal immigrants. He wants to cut taxes while spending these trillions while also spending trillions more making our military bigger than it already is, while feigning to be an isolationist. He wants to unilaterally remove all of our trade deals (ever heard of skyrocketing prices?). He wants to build a mythological wall and make Mexico pay for it (LOL). He wants to stop allowing Muslim citizens to travel the world freely (LOL). And when asked how he would balance the budget while massively cutting taxes and increasing spending his response is "because I will. Many, many people believe me, and they should, because I will make this country great again. Again, these people, and let me tell you, these people are the best, the best! They hear me, and they believe. Why, because I will do it".

Get a grip ATS. I know you hate Clinton. I do as well. But you all are making this site unreadable with your mindless drivel.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone
Can a person serve on the Supreme Court if they've "surrendered" their license to practice law?
I honestly don't know the answer to that question.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You know, if Trump stopped running his mouth and constantly spewing lies and rehetoric than I would hear what you're saying because screw the establishment BUT how anyone can not only defend but support this man is beyond me. So your argument will always fall on deaf ears to those who oppose him.

My guess, the establishment hired Trump to be their errand boy for Clinton's victory so anyone supporting Trump is the sheep.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
this stain of a man actually could have won against Hillary in a literal landslide by simply shutting his mouth once in a while.

I've been saying this for months. I'm actually glad no one got him to shut up, or else we might not have seen him until it was too late. Also, I'm enjoying watching the Republican Party burn to the ground, and I'm a fairly conservative person when it comes to government spending, and especially as it comes to fighting rearguard battles to uphold the Second, Fourth, and Fourteenth Amendments. They need a huge reality check.
edit on 9-8-2016 by IsntLifeFunny because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join