It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pressing On In Face Of Witch Hunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump has been treated with kid gloves. The nightly stories about Trump are almost exclusively about the dumb things that have come out of his yuge orange blowhole. That's nobody's fault but Donald Trump's.

That is not true and you know it.
I have never seen such a coordinated effort by news media to spin and take out of context so much of what one person says in my life.

Sure you have: Romney, McCain/Palin, Bush Jr, Dole, Bush Sr, Reagan...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Donald Trump has been treated with kid gloves. The nightly stories about Trump are almost exclusively about the dumb things that have come out of his yuge orange blowhole. That's nobody's fault but Donald Trump's.

That is not true and you know it.
I have never seen such a coordinated effort by news media to spin and take out of context so much of what one person says in my life.

Sure you have: Romney, McCain/Palin, Bush Jr, Dole, Bush Sr, Reagan...

Hey, they are all republicans!

wtf?! lol.

I think the media should be banned from any coverage except from broadcasting the body cams and mic wires the candidates have to wear 24/7.

That should be enough for the voters to make up their own minds.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Most of what I've heard him say is stupid , on the radio this morning he called Obama the creator of ISIS.
The guy is either Trolling your country or is so detached from reality he believes what he's saying , either way he is a very dangerous man to be handing the (Nuclear) keys of your country to.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Thought I would reset this now that things have really geared up! Mrs Obama going for the Oscar LOL As if MY GOD the freeking madness!

Trump has never, zero been sued for or charge with........

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I think the Progs don't get our apathy about how things feel to them so they think a majority feels as they do..BUZZYWIGS...Reldra ..and Mojom...those who LOVE the current US efforts overseas, since THEY would never be able to do it ,and KILL mine with our commander and activist.
WE whom have indeed trod the disputed lands of the world and have waded into the blood of this country's decisions are REALLY laughing out loud at HOW MANY on this forum ONLY have their FEELINGS ,from a few stories and books about what the bad man said ,BOOHOO , but HAVE YET to actually GO OUT AND look for themselves.
They are oblivious to security in MOST forms, SEEKING TO HAVE IT DONE FOR them ,since THEY THEMSELVES are mentally LOST when it comes to the idea.,unless they can be saved by all those like YOURS truly..and my "LOWBROW" cadre so they can languish in their silky lies...
We don't HAVE these problems I got CUSSED out all the time and had HORRIBLE things said about my female family...I just told them I would KILL them later for their insolence...THEY laughed ,I laughed and we went on with our lives .
NOW if YOU SJWs can't handle it ,TOO BAD. IT'S STILL HAPPENING as we speak, ALL OVER the country YOUR kids and men ,the same.
Get off my election ,THE ADULTS ARE busy kids.

THERE is no sexual predatory pattern of action so its JUST words.
edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join