It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Pressing On In Face Of Witch Hunt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yea and thats what it is, has become and is only getting worse. And the sheep, like the great Nazi propagandist noted, prove up that if you tell lies long enough the people will believe them.

This is pure political bloodletting. Nothing is sacred here for the hypocrites and the chokers on gnats. A man with not even a handful of the real political baggage that his opponent packs is being politically and publically crucified, eviscerated and lynched. But he presses on.

You would think Trump is running against Mother Teresa the way the ABC, CBS, NBC covers HRCs rear end but in truth she is a career politician.

The major news networks are not even operating under a pretense of objectivity which was their stock and trade for years......pretense. They are certainly out of the closet all in for the progressive ticket. What they are doing to Trump please remember is what they would do to anybody that would rise up against the establishment. He is now being accused, by CBS anyway, of going over the line with his recent allusion to the exercise of the 2nd amendment. Well, anyone familiar with real revolutionary talk, talk and speech that took place in this country before the revolution would know that Trump was being nice.

The real danger is Hillary and the progressives threatening to continue the press against the constitution and the 2nd amendment. This is action that will cause revolution and violence and is a threat of violence against the people and their rights. Furthermore during this press look for other rights to be violated when it comes to opposition.....much like we saw with the IRS against groups opposed to the current administration.

Rant on pause! Question would you not agree that this is a witch hunt?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Yes, we should all feel very sorry for the put upon man who is the target of a witch hunt, when Clinton clearly isn't. /sarc

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You would think Trump is running against Mother Teresa the way the ABC, CBS, NBC covers HRCs rear end but in truth she is a career politician.

Watch out for the career politicians. They have learned how to cheat.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Yes, we should all feel very sorry for the put upon man who is the target of a witch hunt, when Clinton clearly isn't. /sarc

But ... but ... Clinton is the witch. Oh yeah. That classic liberal misdirection thingy. You almost had me.

Nice OP Logarock. S&F

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well you know to be honest with you......so much of it has to do with the fact the Don has man parts. Thats all it is. Many in this country would elect Satans daughter if it looked like she would be the first.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Very well said.

There has to be some way to stand up to the dishonest media.

Most of them have disabled their comment sections - probably because they want to be able to say whatever they want without giving anyone a chance to call them on their lies.

Maybe a boycott? How can we accomplish that? We are a society of news junkies. People won't give up on their daily fix of lies very easily.

I just wish there was some way to make the sheep see what is really going on. There are so many who don't go anyplace else except the MSM for their information, and they are completely blinded to the truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It looks to me like we are seeing the fruit of many years of hostile feminist man hate. I just heard on CBS......they were quoting some woman somewhere that said "Dons just mad cause he is getting beat by a girl". See I am not making this stuff up. And this is the high point of Central Broadcasting Network......putting that sort of playground junk down as cutting edge news.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The real scare is Hillary appointing President Obama to the Supreme Court...
Where he can sit and literally "judge" America in perpetuity…

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

But ... but ... Clinton is the witch. Oh yeah. That classic liberal misdirection thingy. You almost had me.

Nice OP Logarock. S&F

Misdirection? Both come under pretty heavy hits. T he OP seems to think it is just Trump as the target of a 'witchhunt'.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
The real scare is Hillary appointing President Obama to the Supreme Court...
Where he can sit and literally "judge" America in perpetuity…

-Christosterone

I sincerely hope she does. However, I don't think it will happen and if asked I think he would decline.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I used to take the LA Times on line. They would ask what you thought of some article or editorial. I tried to be objective and nice but they suspended my subscription. Yes this is what one must deal with when dealing with modern day "news" supposedly operating under the nobility of the constitution.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Clinton does not get nearly the negative coverage from the MSM. They lie about Trump to put words in his mouth and spin everything he says to meet their agenda. They lie about things in his background, and about his family. Every time you think they can't possibly top the last whopper of a lie/spin, they come up with something even better, like the 2nd amendment speech today.

They even admit they are lying:

The only lies the MSM tells about Clinton are to cover for her scandals. They completely ignore the corruption and her incompetence. So, don't even try to make Clinton out to be the victim here.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
It looks to me like we are seeing the fruit of many years of hostile feminist man hate. I just heard on CBS......they were quoting some woman somewhere that said "Dons just mad cause he is getting beat by a girl". See I am not making this stuff up. And this is the high point of Central Broadcasting Network......putting that sort of playground junk down as cutting edge news.

It sounds like a teenager said that. However, I have only ever had the choice of voting for a man. I am not sure how voting for a woman, this time would be 'man hate'. It is the first time one has been given the opportunity to do so.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There are as many or more Clinton bashers. Right here on ATS people post bottom barrel ompletely made up stuff about Clinton. Almost hourly.

Just give up. He is not being overly picked on.
edit on 9-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Nice OP Logarock. S&F

Misdirection? Both come under pretty heavy hits. T he OP seems to think it is just Trump as the target of a 'witchhunt'.

Yea Trump has had some much harder hits. They are harder because they are not say like policy disagreements and judgment in office decisions. These sort of hits can be cushioned for HRC. Don doesn't have any of that baggage so its all personal for Don.

For example Yahoo ran a brief bit, please star if you saw it, suggesting Don had a thing for his daughters. It made the suggesting based on ZERO, nothing, nadda, just trying to ruin him unjustly.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I still say the media colluding / coordinating with Clinton are in fact illegal campaign contributions. The fact they are going after trump with this much zeal tells me the Dems are running scared.

Rigged Democratic primaries that the media refuses to report on.
Clintons health problems the media refuses to report on.
The false reports on Trump the media has no issues reporting on.

What we are seeing in the "media" is not journalists reporting... its propaganda in favor of the news Reich's Chancellor Hillary Clinton..
edit on 9-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It sounds like a teenager said that. However, I have only ever had the choice of voting for a man. I am not sure how voting for a woman, this time would be 'man hate'. It is the first time one has been given the opportunity to do so.

Voting for a woman because she is a woman is a very sexist thing to do.

And voting for a woman because she is a woman, in spite of the fact that she is corrupt and incompetent, is irresponsible.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

There are as many or more Clinton bashers. Right here on ATS people post bottom barrel ompletely made up stuff about Clinton. Almost hourly.

Just give up. He is not being overly picked on.

I would say you are really not paying attention. Even when the press seemingly drops something on HRC, and they must as so not to lose credibility, they have a way of cutting the heart out of the story and leaving you with little to hold on to.

CBS tonight and every night has started out with Bad Trump storie running sometimes up to 5 before doing a weak HRC story.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Guys, guys, I jut had this thought, maybe neither if the really gives one flying f$&# about the common people and everyone is in on it together. There is not left or right, I don't understand why we're at each other's throats about this farce called American politics still.

Can't we just go back to arguing about the Apollo missions or something. Jesus. . .

Is the existence of this site not to discover truth in all the b.s.

Why do we let ourselves get worked up over these people when they really don't care about us? See that divide and conquer agenda is going swimmingly.

I know! We need another catastrophe to unite us all again.

"Crises precipitate change . . ."

:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Nice OP Logarock. S&F

Yea Trump has had some much harder hits. They are harder because they are not say like policy disagreements and judgment in office decisions. These sort of hits can be cushioned for HRC. Don doesn't have any of that baggage so its all personal for Don.

For example Yahoo ran a brief bit, please star if you saw it, suggesting Don had a thing for his daughters. It made the suggesting based on ZERO, nothing, nadda, just trying to ruin him unjustly.

He has lots of baggage. A simple search of ATS will find it.

I saw the videos of Trump talking about his very young toddler daughter in then 80s. Creepy stuff. Public record.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join