It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Consideration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

"Just perspective" there is no 'just' when it comes to perspective. Perspective is everything. Like with your battlefield example, you said it yourself you lose the meaning when you zoom out like that. Its useless to imagine that because as you and I know, and many others know too well, war=bad. Murder=bad. The real war, the one with real meaning is the one against evil, and vice versa. That's why that battle happened, precisely because it can't be known from way up there, you have to be down there in the midst to learn its bad. Knowledge has to be experienced to be understood.

Question is, do we Really want or need to keep experiencing violence and greed(greed is the perversion, the over use of the survival instinct) when we already know that these are negative, which is bad?

Or can we use that awareness of negativity so that we experience good. Working with each of our fellow humans to create a better tomorrow by fleeing from the horrid negativity of today? People express that they want good, and then they follow the dogma of society working within the boundaries of the system to get 'good' for them and theirs by slaving their life awayto the system so it can reward us and take care if us.

Our ery society divides us, confuses us to be greedy, violent and non receptive to new information, breeding a reliance upon the system for all their needs and wants, chasing after the green carrots held up by society as the saviour and solver of all problems...

F* Money! F*the system! Open yours eyes people and spit out the diseased tit that feeds you vile disgusting foods and drinks and ideas and beliefs and habits... "The only way to get things done is to do it yourself" together as the people of the world must learn to work together on our own, to solve our problems together with no need for government dependence... A just society would abolish money because a just society wouldn't stand for some to live in opulence while others live in poverty... Money creates false disparity, creates competition and shortages, as substantial as a mirage... Festers greed and breaks down cooperation... Keeps you living in a paradigm where the rich rule over the poor.

Only by stepping out of false, unworkable paradigms like violence and negativity and working in what is real and good can we begin to prosper, and then none shall be left behind... The only just way to spread a treasure none can lay claim to is equally... None if us created anything, we can only take what's already there and use it to create new things... We were all born here we all have equal claim...

There's no f*ing reason that food should lay stockpiled in stores all across the world, while in other pockets people struggle to eat day by day except money... Money is the reason for all disparity, and it was created to moderate the disparity brought on by overpopulation... This seems to ameliorate things as long as the people with money continue to perpetuate the false dichotomy the mirage that money affords by pursuing the carrot and saying f*you to those without money... I mean, there's people that are still starving to death while people elsewhere are dying from obesity... Its f*ing sickening and itsall due to money...

The true answer to overpopulation is not kolling off the excess to populate other worlds... However for thag to happen the way society currently stands would mean only the spread of our cancerous system... We must cone together and stand united and proceed accotding to the best option to pursue down every scenario for the most amount of things... again I say, with Love, Trust, Cooperation and Diligence] the way forward is revealed... I Know it to be true, Truer that I know my own existence.

Humans, as long as we dwell in negativity will never be able to proceed and will end up in bitter endless despair. If we rise up out if negativity we can achieve anything with the power of the United Human Race. It is not too late. Our society isn't completely f*end yet. There is still time. We can achieve Heaven on earth the only way possible: united by love.

We cannot dawdle anymore, we cannot wait for anyone to tell us how we can solve our problems, we have to doo it our selves... We've been sending sos signals for so long but inevitably only drawn ever more sharks and pirates... If we want a truly good and equal, Just and civil civil and healthy society, we must simply work together to achieve it.

It is no good to say "I want heaven on earth" and then do nothing for it. We must be actively arriving for it... Heaven on Earth will not just spring into existence, and its not an unlockable state of reality that will be like okay bam heaven on earth no more problems, its not a one off thing. We must work together to build the framework which is as simple as making a place, I propose a website because we can't put all of humanity in one place physically, where we would agree to all try our best to communicate our discomforts and needs like food water shelter information support Liberty and Love, as well as our problems both personal and interpersonal...

I mean it doesn't have to be any bodies business if you suffer from illnesses like ego whose symptoms include selfiniahness, malice, jealousy and laziness and gluttony racism lying etc and you have the right yo be cured of these illnesses like you have the right to have your appendix removed or a brain tumour removed or have any other malady to be cured, which is not only physically but societally as well...

In fact, Ego us the mostly deadly disease in the history of mankind and can be traced back to every single act of violence or oppression or otherwise violation of another's existence which is physically, emotionally, metaphysically, societally and informatonally that any humans have ever commuted against ourselves and the world which we inhabit, both earth and the metaphysical constructs which is our society and our collective (mis)perceptions of reality...

Each thing in the universe that exists has the right to coexist... Anybody who violates their own rights by harming another in any way for gain is a diseased individual that must be treated as infected with a virulent disease and must be cured at all costs...

Ego causes all problems ib our human society as ego is the human specific manifestation of Entropy whose goal is utter destruction and chaos... And Ego made physically manifest is money and violence, the metaphysical equivalentbis ignorance and selfinsness and deception, emotionally its malice, and informationally its deception and ignorance...

The cure for each is to come together honestly to work together at every level of community on the planet, universally if we can find a way to communicate with every thing. With the intent of bettering existence for all who exists peacefully... I mean, you don't punish somebody for acting on theirnatur and giving into corruption anymore than for having cancer, you make them healthy by trying to fix their cancer cancer and teaching them mindfulness and respect and love...

All this is possible if we just proceed towards the benefit all things. Focusing firstly on gumans as individuals and as groups and as a whole, until we can coexist peacefully... Then with loving trusting communication established we be able to coexist peacefully with the entire reality...

Don't get me wrong, I mean, the path of Fear that Ego/Entropy leads us
edit on 8-8-2016 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

ultimately to the same path as love does, but whereas love unifies and purifies and benefits all things until all is established as Holy and is upheld as Spirit, Fear destroys, rips and rends ancleaves us from each other and from reality... This is Ego, which is Money...

Theres two main ways to connect with spirit... For me personally its as a writer because I am a Writer(though everybody will benefit from writing others feel other calls more strongly). And, there's a way everyone can take: meditation. Practicing firstly simple awareness, wstching our thoughts and moods and avtions abd reactions and habits internslly as well as externally... This is a new tging for us we cant judt step into full awareness so we must practice each...

Weed helps, and acid can too, but these things should be seen as used as temporary aids rather than preemptive cures or permanent fixes.

That said, weed is like love, everyone can benefit from it.

Those who choose fear still have the right to exist, but they simply must be separated by society to be cured and reintegrated using loving guidance, or if they patently refuse to coexist with lovers they should be kept in insane asylums much like planet earth currently seems to be.

Who doesn't want heaven on earth? As Evil wants Hell/ ultimate Entropy , the righteous solution would be to have those who split theuniverse in half, with good people getting killed in the hell half becaude their society is greed and diminance, eat or be earen kill or be killed, animal world, while people in the heaven half would try to reform the evil person and upon repeated failure beyond all redemption cast out into the evil half... The evil half would seek to dominate the good half, to subsume it and cast everything in chaos and negativity, while the good half seeks to see all things flourish and prosper in peaceful harmony...

Unfortunately Evil people will never agree to fight on those tterms because that would mean relinquishing its only advantage, its sole means of
Survival, which is fighting against Good... Because evil is the absence of goodness... But when evil achieves the destruction of all goodness, its struggle was entirely futile as Good arises from Evil as the core facet of its existence.

Chaos ultimately achieves the same harmony as good does but it has to pass through all the bad that can exist... Evil is transitory and ultimately gives in to Good which is transcendent...

Again I ask, must we continue to drudge through the # and glass and knives and vinegar, or can we stand uptogethr and rise, unified? Make no mistake, the upward progression cannot be stopped, only delayed. Are you hoing ti keep delaying your fate, or will you avcept your natural human nature of Bouyancy?

Evil is is good with the blinder of pride making it stupid and shortsighted, violent and slfish.

Again, I say, its not Too late, it is never too late yi do the right thing, and even the littlest action matters from a simple white lie to simply offering another individual a small actbof kindness.

Whose side are you on? Good, or evil? Its time for us Good to rise up against Evil. Evil can not harm us directly and permanently in any of the realms of human experience, except where it can manipulate us into emulating it. Which starts the instant were born, if not during the womb.

Only one man stands perfect apart from all this and this is Jesus Christ, it nirvana or Zero... Jesus is the way because he is the door to the realm if the father... This door comes straight to us as Truth and Life/Love, and it awaits us as we try to flee from it. Eternity is transitory, and is completed by nirvana. From this is born eternal Unity and Discord, and the realm of the father is transcendent of all, indescribable in all manners of accounting. Jesus is Unity and Satan is Discord. Both, together Lead to the Father.

So long as we exist we can kniq evil to be false, but it is still our lot to endure it patiently ahile striving towards love and unity

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Looks like you are on a roll, the humanity focus is a tough one. The only we this place changes is on a one to one basis, from the ground up. Because those who stand on the peaks of pyramids are trained to look down. Those that are down are so down they cant even look up and around like you or I. The only way for humanity is the 1-2-1 and then how that fits in to a comunity Im sure computers will try and tell us what we are up to. But, stick to the 1-2-1 and give it your best. a reply to: LucidWarrior

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah but see the 1:1 naturally grows yo 1:2 and 2:2; 2:3 and 3:3 etc to the largesy scale if done right
a reply to: ancientthunder

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Only one man stands perfect apart from all this and this is Jesus Christ, it nirvana or Zero... Jesus is the way because he is the door to the realm if the father... This door comes straight to us as Truth and Life/Love, and it awaits us as we try to flee from it.

I do not agree with you here. Nanak, Buddha and Rumi all pushed for Unity, oneness so he was not the only anointed sent. Going thru him means from my point of view striving for the benevolent behavior pattern he showed.

On one level always giving the other cheek will mean you have not harmed others. But not intervening when the really insane rampage do cause suffering. Arjuna and Krishna is the Hindu example of how you sometimes must kill to protect the peaceful from people corrupted by insane ideas. In a perfect world all people who are to a degree insane on duality would be in an insane asylum.

How do you handle religions that are duality spreaders (us vs them thinking) like Judaism, Islam, Christian (Paul)?

Only Breath

Not Christian or Jew or Muslim,
not Hindu Buddhist, sufi, or zen. Not any religion

or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up
from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all. I do not exist,

am not an entity in this world or in the next, did not descend from Adam and Eve or any
origin story. My place is placeless, a trace of the traceless. Neither body or soul.

I belong to the beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know,
first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being.

edit on 8-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
I do not agree with you here. Nanak, Buddha and Rumi all pushed for Unity, oneness so he was not the only anointed sent. Going thru him means from my point of view striving for the benevolent behavior pattern he showed

There's a difference between pushing for unity, and being unity, from striving for unity and achieving it... I push for unity, I am not Unity itself. There's different levels of awareness, and then theres a point where awareness reaches out to you.

I mention insane asylums in the op. Ive stayed elsewhere I believe violence is sometimes necessary to stop great evil in action as a last resort, say to stop somebody from killing a child if you were unable to detain them. Evil before or after action can be apprehended and detained, so we should invest in technologies like a shhootable bulletproof box or something idk that can be used go stop the insane person nonlethaly...

Death penalty, no human can carry out without drawing repercussions if done in cold blood before or after the violent crime...

If you've got somebody like the joker who is an evil genius and always escapes and wreaks havoc then I think you could kill him after intensive therapy to try and wrinh out remorse or repentence and then nurture it

Duality thinking far enough down its logical thinking leads naturally into unity thinking

Nice poem I agree fully thanks

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
only if your counting just let the bubbles bubble.
a reply to: LucidWarrior

top topics

join