It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary deflects: "Seriously, what is going on with Trump and Russia?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Below is the YT embed of the Ad from that screenshot....
Yes, she's deflecting hard to get the attention away from her. Lots of heat and a spotlight on her at the moment about the handling of classified intelligence on her private server as well as contradictory FBI / Congressional testimony as well as accusations of rigging the primaries, as well as questions over the death of Seth Rich and Prof. Shawn Lucas, as well as Debbie Wasserman Shultz resigning upon the wikileaks expose' as well as being too chicken # to face a no-holes-barred public press conference and the list keeps growing (cheers Assange').

So yeah, according to Hillarys suggestive insinuation in her question there, and the vid she has linked,Trump and Vlad are planning to turn the USA into Commieville or something, or Trumps being bankrolled to alter foreign policy or something - there's multiple accusations and allegations if you squint and concentrate hard......

Anyway, then there is this...

How was Donald Trump’s week, you ask? Well, here are 45 true, verifiable, real-life things that Donald Trump did, said, or caused this week. You decide.

1. Said that handling sexual harassment has to be “up to the individual” and said if his daughter were sexually harassed at work, he’d just tell her to quit

2. Refused to endorse Speaker Paul Ryan, earning the wrath of the Republican establishment

3. Watched his own running mate endorse Speaker Ryan

4. Capitulated to his party and endorsed Speaker Ryan

5. Refused to endorse Senator John McCain

6. Picked a fight with a baby—literally a baby—and kicked that baby out of his campaign rally

7. Attacked Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte

8. Claimed the election might be rigged after his poll numbers dropped

9. Advised Americans to pull their 401(k)s out of the stock market

10. Attacked the Gold Star parents of a Muslim-American soldier who was killed in combat

11. Then doubled down on it

12. Then tripled down on it

13. Then got slammed by the VFW for it

14. And even got rebuked by Chris Christie for it

15. Was urged to apologize by Gold Star families (we’re still waiting for a response)www.hillaryclinton.com

Anyone that needs 45 reasons to not vote for someone likely shouldn't be around sharp objects either. If she is targeting fence sitters, I don't think slinging sh!t and going after whatever sticks is going to change anyones mind at this stage, it'll have to be new stuff.

Like Trump and Vlad, for instance.

twitter.com...

You will have to dig very deep within her 2 websites (twitter + her own) to find any info from Hills about what she plans to do to fix anything that is remotely relevant to American citizens, their jobs, their healthcare, failing infrastructure plus foreign policies. There is also no mention of her ties to Saudi Arabia anywhere either.

There is an abundant supply of comments focused on Trump, his family and his life in the past 50 years, there is also a feel-good video on an immigrant child being cuddled by Hillary because she can now stay.

From those 2 websites alone, her entire campaign platform can be summed up as follows...

"Trump is dangerous, I don't lie - I 'short circuit', Trump is dangerous, I am woman so vote for me, Trump is dangerous, Taxation, Trump is dangerous"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is part of the show ....enjoy

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Trump is slowly changing is charming ways so he might get a chance to win the election, hillary is just hoping he keeps up is antics so she gets by.

Best tv drama in years.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I've made a promise to myself that I won't interfere in the US presidential election debates. But this ##### and her team are so impertinent. In response to all CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, HIGH TREASON AND CORRUPTION ISSUES, put forward against her and the clans she represents, they answer: "Seriously, what is going on with Trump and Russia?"

They remind me of some of our ATS fellows. LOL.
I'm sorry for breaking my promise.
edit on JAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago08Sunam01thAmerica/Chicago by JedemDasSeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Way to go Hillary. whoo whoo

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh my god you don't really think people are so stupid they are not going to check out her site to see if you're lying or not?

There is plenty of content at her site and her plans are fully formed. Not something she might think about next week.

Obviously you've never visited any of them.
edit on 872016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Best tv drama in years.

We agree on so little ... but scoot over a bit and set that bowl of popcorn down between us.

This is gonna be fun!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So Hillary openly supports the Fascist Junta in Ukraine. Good to know.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh my god you don't really think people are so stupid they are not going to check out her site to see if you're lying or not?

There is plenty of content at her site and her plans are fully formed. Not something she might think about next week.

You are referring to regurgitated DNC policies which continue on the current path, nothing new, no economic stimulation, no changes to warpigging...........NADA

But yes, you are correct, I copy/pasted her points and linked her links without visiting and reading her websites - you're on to me!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Best tv drama in years.

We agree on so little ... but scoot over a bit and set that bowl of popcorn down between us.

This is gonna be fun!!

Get the big macaroni bowl and move down. I call the end table for my soda glass. Looks like there's more than enough drama to keep everyone entertained.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton tells us:

We're going to commit......blah blah blah
We're going to cut red tape......blah blah blah
We're going to ensure.....blah blah blah
We're going to invest.....blah blah blah

We're going to expand....blah blah blah
We're going to promote....blah blah blah

We're going to work with....blah blah blah

And my fav: We're going to defend President Obama's Executive Actions....blah blah blah

(But before we can do any of the above, those with an interest in the outcome should make a substantial contribution to The Bill Hillary and Chelsea Family Foundation, or, at the very least, arrange for a speaking engagement by Bill in the amount of $150,000.00.)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm talking about fully formed plans. Not regurgitated anything. You can't make those claims and have seen her sites . They simply don't jive.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
... and the punchline here is:

"And that's what politicians do (including really incompetent ones, like Donald J. Trump."

Har, har, har.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'll wait...while you fire every cannon you have. Oh look a Benghazi one over there quick light the fuse.
Theres the one called what difference does it make load it.
Let me know when you're done.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's funny, my girlfriend used to say "the accuser is the doer." It looks like this applies here, with all the open ended connections to kickbacks from foreign governments and of course Hillary's connection to Putin and Uranium One, this really seems the case. The noose is tightening on Hillary and of course deflections are in order, but as evidence mounts showing her reprehensible criminality, she is developing an out of jail card. That would be her concusion in 2012 and how it is worse than was originally diagnosed.

I expect the tsunami of evidence to show fairly soon and the absolute worst Hillary will get is house arrest. Deflection is good for her cause, it shows erratic behavior that could be explained as a mental condition caused by cerebral trauma. I hope when Trump gets in, he doesn't let it sit, I hope he seizes all the CF assets and prosecutes all of the politicians involved with Bill and Hillary's criminal enterprise.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/7.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

I'll wait...while you fire every cannon you have. Oh look a Benghazi one over there quick light the fuse.
Theres the one called what difference does it make load it.
Let me know when you're done.

hahaha! Oh, yeah, there is definitely lots of ammunition when it comes to Hillary Rodham Clinton.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hillary Clinton tells us:

We're going to commit......blah blah blah
We're going to cut red tape......blah blah blah
We're going to ensure.....blah blah blah
We're going to invest.....blah blah blah

We're going to expand....blah blah blah
We're going to promote....blah blah blah

We're going to work with....blah blah blah

And my fav: We're going to defend President Obama's Executive Actions....blah blah blah

(But before we can do any of the above, those with an interest in the outcome should make a substantial contribution to The Bill Hillary and Chelsea Family Foundation, or, at the very least, arrange for a speaking engagement by Bill in the amount of $150,000.00.)

And the Donald says ....n o t h I n g....but it will be great, it will be hugh... I will be the best this country has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

My boyfriend used to say the one who smelt it dealt it. Means no more than the accuser is the doer.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
You will have to dig very deep within her 2 websites (twitter + her own) to find any info from Hills about what she plans to do to fix anything that is remotely relevant to American citizens, their jobs, their healthcare, failing infrastructure plus foreign policies.

It's extremely easy to find her detailed plans for these issues.

"Trump is dangerous, I don't lie - I 'short circuit', Trump is dangerous, I am woman so vote for me, Trump is dangerous, Taxation, Trump is dangerous"

Perhaps, as Trump tries his darnedest to become more serious, likable and 'presidential' (good luck with that), by reading teleprompters and notes others have written that supposedly say how he feels, Hillary has decided to take a different tack to counteract any success he may have.

What's your point, anyway? To say that Hillary is doing stuff to compete with Trump? Why shouldn't she? Trump has been going after her all along. What's the problem that she goes after him?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It's sad that we can't highlight the best aspects of a candidate.

Instead, we have to emphasize the worst.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join