It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Surges to 15pt lead over Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just yesterday a Fox News poll was released and it had Clinton up 10.

This afternoon a McClatchy Marist poll was released it has Clinton up by 15 points.

McClatchy-Marist

McClatchy Marist polls are some of the most reliable ones with an A rating on 538.

Welcome to the General Election, Mr. Trump!

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7
1,132 adults were polled. How many eligible voters in this country?

Wow, just WOW! Talk about how easily led some folk can be......

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Just yesterday a Fox News poll was released and it had Clinton up 10.

This afternoon a McClatchy Marist poll was released it has Clinton up by 15 points.

McClatchy-Marist

McClatchy Marist polls are some of the most reliable ones with an A rating on 538.

Welcome to the General Election, Mr. Trump!

All this reads to me is that Trump supporters actively vet their candidate, while the Hillary supporters blindly accept her circle of corrupt scandals. If everyone played the non partisan rule, Hillary wouldn't even be a candidate at this point.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Great point, I honestly haven't even been reading the sources lately because of all that DNC media collusion stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Fresh off of the conventions and there hasn't been a single debate between the two. Clinton hasn't had a press conference in how long? So I'll ask a simple question. At this point, what difference does it make?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Says nothing of political ideology asked. Could have easily been majority democrats which is the only way this could be true, but then it isn't a good poll of the views of Americans now is it?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The surge against Trump has been withering. Voters do as they are told and instructed by the talking box. It does what its told, it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well, a poll said so, so it's true.

And you even put it on the internet, so it's validated now.

Hillary wins. Game over.

Won't vote now.

You guys win.

Start celebrating.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Well I am upset they didn't polled me I guess because I am not voting for her, how convenient.

Gin

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Fresh off of the conventions and there hasn't been a single debate between the two. Clinton hasn't had a press conference in how long?

-238+ days since her last conference. But yeah, should wait closer to November, debates and all first before any polls can be trusted.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They first asked for the youngest male? What, because he might be a Bernie supporter and is now a Clinton supporter?

I took an online poll with MSN that I posted in another thread (don't remember which one) and only 26% were likely to vote for Hillary. 48% were LESS LIKELY to vote for her. This was AFTER the DNC convention.

And over 56,000 took that poll.
edit on 4-8-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: JinMI
Fresh off of the conventions and there hasn't been a single debate between the two. Clinton hasn't had a press conference in how long?

-238+ days since her last conference. But yeah, should wait closer to November, debates and all first before any polls can be trusted.

Eh, we don't need conferences, we need debates between candidates. You know, that thing Trump keeps avoiding like the plague.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That sample size, to those who understand statistical analysis, leads to a confidence level of 96%

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Debates for what, they are meaningless, candidate this day are nothing but liars so what the debate is going to show that one rat can liar better than the other one?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Dewey vs Truman part two anyone?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Well I am upset they didn't polled me I guess because I am not voting for her, how convenient.

That's because they first asked for the youngest male to take the poll instead of the head of the household.

That sounds biased to me. (How they chose participants)
edit on 4-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Nyiah

Debates for what, they are meaningless, candidate this day are nothing but liars so what the debate is going to show that one rat can liar better than the other one?

Ok, fine. No anything. No debates, no press releases, just STFU & vote when told.

They're more useful to people like me who like to see how the react to the questions posed and with the answer given.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
America loves an underdog!

The dem propaganda machine is burning itself out way too soon.

Plenty of time left for Trump to make a triumphant comeback like Rocky .
edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

That sample size, to those who understand statistical analysis, leads to a confidence level of 96%

It isn't about the sample size. It's about who was sampled.

Call the right people and you can get whatever result you desire. Say they polled LA ... what result do you think they got, even with that sample size?

Not to mention, you are asking for youngest male in a house with a land line?

You're going to get the basement dwelling son living at home with his parents. It will tend to skew toward Hillary.

Certainly this was not the outfit who called and polled me the other night. They asked for the lady of the house and I told 'em there was no way in hell I was voting for Hillary.
edit on 4-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

An interesting article about polls being very unreliable right now, to add to the subject. It would be nice to depend on polls but it's apparent to me one can't.

There is now a full-blown mutiny taking place among the mass of voters in virtually all Western nations, with election after election in the U.S., Spain, France, Italy, Iceland, Netherlands, Austria, Belgium, and elsewhere seeing anti-establishment candidates either upsetting major party candidates or almost doing so. These voters seem to be wary of candidly responding to traditional poll-takers or participating in most public polls.

This voter reluctance exists among voters of the left, right, and center. Not only are they angry and frustrated, as most analysts now concede, but they seem determined to upset the political apple cart of candidates and policies put forward by the major political parties. Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The author further writes:

No doubt, by mid-October and later, the polls will become more and more accurate – not only in the presidential race, but also in many down-ballot races. Even so, in 2016 they might not predict outcomes. Read more: www.americanthinker.com... Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join