It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporters Never Ask Hillary Hard Questions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Example:

Bill: On record saying he never sent Hillary an email. He only sent two his whole life, one to Sen. John Glenn, the other was to U.S. troops.

Hillary: On email server, "contains personal communications from my husband and me."

If I were a reporter: Sec of Clinton, presented with the above factual statements who is lying?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

How long since her last press conference again?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Exactly.

She hasn't hold a press conference in over 240 days. Neither would I, if I had committed all those crimes.
People can say what they want about Trump, but the guy is at least man enough to stand in front of people whose job is to make him look like a racist, and answers all questions.

She obviously does not answer to Americans, otherwise she would be transparent. What is she hiding?

edit on 311k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

242 days and counting.
hillaryslastpressconfrence.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I predict she will have a press conference soon.

But the only questions she will answer will be the approved, focus grouped ones to which she will already have the pre-approved answers for.

The rest will be dismissed with deflection and distraction..."But Trump hates babies, and eats chicken with a fork! "

Just watch, this will happen.

originally posted by: eluryh22

edit on 3-8-2016 by AutOmatIc because: spelling

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

They'll never ask her right questions because they all get a memo on things they should never question her about. Only vetted reporters are allowed into the same room as her.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In her mind, she's a celebrity.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"On a scale of 9-10 can you tell us just how truly wonderful you are?"

"Have you had a chance to reflect on the magnitude of your being on the very cusp of becoming the first woman POTUS? I mean, just how magnificent of a feat is that?"

"Can you imagine how proud anyone with a sister or a daughter or a mother must be for you?"

Yeah the next one will be a real eye opener.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

They'll never ask her right questions because they all get a memo on things they should never question her about. Only vetted reporters are allowed into the same room as her.

When I think about the media these days I always start to wonder..... where have the real hard-nosed, no nonsense reporters/journalists gone? Am I wrong in thinking that in the past a journalist would find him/herself questioning something and then start hunting down the answers no matter where it would lead him/her? Is that just make believe?

In other words, how can these biased (incredibly biased) people take any pride in their work if they intentionally cover-up things or gloss over things simply because they "like" a person or candidate or whatever. Where is the pride in their work? Where is their pride in general?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

You forgot.... "How are you handling the enormous challenge of trying to explain to people that they simply aren't sophisticated to comprehend how you have never, ever lied or misrepresented anything, ever?"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

For the most part those days are gone. The media has sold out.

link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

242 days. The article was posted August 1.

240 days and counting: Why Hillary won't do press conferences

But while going on Fox News and facing hard questions is noteworthy (Clinton has only done so three times since 2014), it's not a press conference — something the media seems to be letting her skate on despite not holding one in 2016.

thehill.com...

link   

She's too corrupt to answer questions. She's in everyone's pocket.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hillary has so many skeletons in her closet and has been involved in so many immoral and illegal Acts, it's difficult to know what question to ask.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

When I think about the media these days I always start to wonder..... where have the real hard-nosed, no nonsense reporters/journalists gone? Am I wrong in thinking that in the past a journalist would find him/herself questioning something and then start hunting down the answers no matter where it would lead him/her? Is that just make believe? 

The only real reporters left are *cough*Russian hackers..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Me: Sec of Clinton, if you had to choose, which would you prefer:

1. That the Benghazi Video was never made or,
2. Freedom of Speech that permits videos like the Benghazi one to be made.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
She will answer questions just like the answers and responses we see here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

precious

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Lots of reporters been out of work since newspapers and television news layoffing began around 10 years ago or so. When there are only small amount of workers left and only dozen of corporated media houses it's easier to control what gets reported to the masses. They all follow a pattern that makes it easy to spot them out from the rest.

Something good to read:
The big fat cats are funding the media organizations.

It's the change of times most good journalists fell victim to. It's hard, really hard to make a living attempting to tell the truth nowadays. Everything seems to be huge PR instead of real journalism. Best bet is to look at unbiased independent alternative news that aren't sprinkled with unicorns fart.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The reporters have a good reason not to ask her the hard questions.

They fear for their lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join