It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this does'nt get hilary elected...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yeah so obama has potentially screwed America with his speech. I don't like trump either but hilary is a murderer, donald only might be, so easy choice in that regard.

If this speech does'nt get hilary elected (or close enough so they can rig it) then nothing will. They may both be soulless husks but atleast obama can pretend to be human and put on a show.

Once you put together all the views from all the different sources and different youtube channels that will report on this you could have a problem.

And the lies, so so so many lies....

Vote no! On the coming of the anti christ.

edit on 29-7-2016 by WhatGoldStandard because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
Vote no! On the coming of the anti christ.

If my chocies were:
    Trump
    Clinton
    The Antichrist
I am pretty sure I would vote the Antichrist Party line.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I did'nt even think of that your absolutely right. I have said before if there is a devil he works for hilary so I should of known better.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

Because he gave a good speech? As opposed to trump's Yoko Ono screaming type art thing?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The Obamas are backing Clinton hard - even though a few years ago Michelle was openly against Hillary

It's just more politricks..

They may both be soulless husks but atleast obama can pretend to be human and put on a show.

Soulless husks, lol I chuckled at that.

I like your avatar too.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Her husband was vying for the nomination? Of ourse she would be.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Because he gave a good speech? As opposed to trump's Yoko Ono screaming type art thing?

Full of lies and deceptions as I imagine the Anti-Christ's speeches would be. Come on , even you have to admit ,his "the world is more peaceful now than ever was straight out BS. I hope he didnt believe it..

link   
a reply to: reldra

I said I don't like trump either. But hilary seriously worries me. She has committed so many crimes just as a secretary of state I am almost darkly curious as to what she will do as president. But I know it wont be pretty.

link   

So was she full of it then, or now?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Honestly man I would'nt bother. Some people are so convinced that these people are human beings they cannot see the 44 minutes of constant, lies. The only thing honest about his speech is that he didnt even try and cover the lies up.

George Carlin: "The American people love their bull---- up front, so they can get a nice big whiff of it".

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So was she full of it then, or now?

I don't think either. I am not sure how my last post was not clear. If say, your sister was running for office in 2008 against so eone you had not met and then in 2008, say your brother married the person who went to run in 2016. You were asked to speak both times. What would your speeches be like?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Her husband was vying for the nomination?

Is that a statement or a question?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Last campaign obama called her a liar...She IS a liar.

This campaign he calls her honest...She ISNT Honest

Which one am I going to believe hmmm.....

link   

originally posted by: reldra
If say, your sister was running for office in 2008 against so eone you had not met and then in 2008, say your brother married the person who went to run in 2016. You were asked to speak both times. What would your speeches be like?

'My sister likes icky boys and she tried to play Tea Party with me when I was a boy. Vote the opposition.'

link   

Honestly man I would'nt bother. Some people are so convinced that these people are human beings they cannot see the 44 minutes of constant, lies. The only thing honest about his speech is that he didnt even try and cover the lies up.

George Carlin: "The American people love their bull---- up front, so they can get a nice big whiff of it".

The opinion I see is that Obama's speech was a really good one. And then, in general, from my point of view, the DNC speeches were hopeful and informative. The RNC speeches were more mean and attacking.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Last campaign obama called her a liar...She IS a liar.

This campaign he calls her honest...She ISNT Honest

Which one am I going to believe hmmm.....

I assume the LIAR one, based on your posting history. Call me psychic.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Carlin also said: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level , and beat you with experience"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I am 100% behind you, Obamas speech was great, he smashed it, thats why I wrote this thread.

The problem I have is that his speech was great...and complete lies. That is a dangerous combination for a population so used to propaganda and, have no doubt, thats all this was one HUGE Advertisement for hilary...complete lies....complete exaggerations...complete rubbish but it will help to sell the product (hilary) and the brand (democrats).

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Once you put together all the views from all the different sources and different youtube channels that will report on this you could have a problem.

Especially if you rely on the ones run by the Kremlin. Would you like a list?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Carlin also said: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level , and beat you with experience"

Not sure how much Carlin would approve of some of the things said here. I understand he did not trust government.
But he would not like the unnecessary meanness and horrible debate tatics.

<<   2  3 >>

join