It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake the Heck UP, America!! GET ANGRY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

SLACKIN ,man...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I, for one, am outraged.

No I'm not, because I realized long ago that all POTUS and other important elections in the USA are rigged by the elite. There is too much at stake to allow the peasants to decide the fate of this nation.

So short of either a military coup, or an armed revolution by the citizenry with the military on our side, nothing will change. Just suck it up and enjoy what little freedoms we have left.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I genuinely feel sorry for the USA today; the USA amazed my young mind as a kid here in Scotland. You made so much, did so much. Like many all over the rest of humanity, all 95% of humans, we are almost sad but bewildered at what we are seeing today in the USA. Back to the Future peeked my mind to science, Michael Jackson was all over my wall, lol. My dream was, ‘Fly to New York, pay respects at ground zero, visit the places we see in movies. Go to the grassy knoll in Dallas, down route 66, meteor crater, Area 51 [As close as we could get], visit friends in Ohio and Arizona, then take my 7 and 6 year old Daughters to Disney World.
Today I would rather visit China or Russia where a LOT of my culture leave/immigrate to work, travel, be diverse and open. America is closing doors, retreating from the very fabric of what the USA ideology is, freedom, democracy etc. My Country Scotland [Devolved] voted to remain in Europe, all areas of Scotland voted ‘STAY’, Scotland took Syrian refugees and Westminster didn’t.
What happened to this America? An America that helped it's own, and the World

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnknownQuantity

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

I mean, Hillary got caught rigging elections and voter machines! Donald trump has more or less stated his intentions of making a White America.

Although I agree that these are the 2 worst candidates we've ever seen be propped up, both of your claims above are false.

Huh? Wrong? Is your head in the sand? Because in NY and Arizona they have already ADMITTED these failures, and there are numerous lawsuits, which obviously need an honest judge (rare to find out west, if you've bothered to read anything in 'ahealedplanet.net), and some time. And that doesn't even COUNT what happened in Nevada with Clinton, and Colorado with Trump. Only a complete maroon can look at this election process this year and NOT realize the corruption inherent in it.

As to the 'white america', well, unfortunately, this is the result of successful brainwashing by the mainstream media. Shame on the poster for actually believing it. Numerous Trump employees of color have come out to tell their stories, and it's obvious that Trump, while there are TONS of issues with the guy, racism ain't one of them. If you want to complain about Trump, look into his mob dealings, because I can assure you, you do not build skyscrapers in NY/NJ without the mob allowing it.

But people need to get their heads out of their a##es. Just do a web search on 'mena airport bush clinton' or 'franklin scandal bush cheney' or 'the finders cia tallahassee', or 'moriarty benghazi dia', or 'danny casolaro octopus' or 'gary webb cia coc aine' or 'operation gladio cia heroin jazz clubs', or 'operation northwind' or ...geez, I could go on for PAGES!!!!! And there are DOZENS of books that explain the above corruption and crimes also, and the thing about books is that if you write a lie in a book, you WILL be sued, yet NOT ONE OF THE AUTHORS of these many books have ever been sued. Threatened? Yes, Threatened their families? Absolutely. Murdered? Yup, some of them.

So please. Forget it with the 'conspiracy 'theorist' a freaking cia disinfo campaign. And use YOUR OWN EYES. Not ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE COULD POSSIBLY BE LYING. ESPECIALLY THE DEAD ONES!!!

And I find it ludicrous that someone asks the OP to 'calm down'. You want us to be calm about murder, corruption, crimes against humanity, and similar? Well, seriously. That ain't gonna happen to those of us that know what is going on and have half a brain...

Edited to fix the url 'ahealedplanet.net', an incredibly important website that EVERYONE should visit.
edit on 30-7-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tmeister182
It seems to me getting rid of the thousand or so people trying to take over the planet would be the easiest solution.

Bingo! We have a winner. Unfortunately, this corruption runs deep. Though evil people are a minority on this earth, they are incredibly motivated group...those who desire power and money, usually are.

Heck, if you just go to 'ahealedplanet.net' and read how evil Ventura County, CA is, you realize that the 'trickle down' evil that is perped and funded by the elite, also needs to be addressed.

But I definitely agree, that taking the world's richest 1000 and putting them all in prison, because you do NOT attain that kind of money w/o screwing someone over in this world. Just look at the bio of Bill Gates, and the lies and screwing he did to numerous companies by stealing their tech on the way up. I literally WATCHED this happen, for decades, because I was a part of the industry, and know the gory details of the crimes Gates got up to. And heck, he's one of the tame ones, compared to the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Delanos, Roosevelts, Rhodes, etc...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
a reply to: LucidWarrior

What is it that makes people angry?

When their Internet, Iphone, and Xbox stop working.

And why is that?

Because deep down people know things are wrong, and they seek distractions. Those distractions have become our lives. When the distractions start falling away so will the foundation of this rotten system.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior
Just what do you think a white, middle aged, businessman who is openly bigoted means when he says 'make america great again? The 'heyday' of america, the post independence america that thrived and boomed off slavery.
I never said he declared it directly.

As for my response, i thought i made it quite clear... You called me a racist... I declated my belief of the inhereny equality of all things, not just men.

I dont do meaningless back and forth. If you just spew out the same 'argument' a third time i will ignore it.
a reply to: MysticPearl

Slavery didn't make America a powerhouse, Industry and WWII did. It wasn't until you get past 1880 or so that America's power grew to surpass most of the other nations, and you'll notice that was AFTER slavery ended.Then WWII came and gave us another big bump. While the rest of the world was in ruins post WWII the US was sitting pretty with massive industry, intact infrastructure, and authority over large portions of the globe. and this is when America was "made great" Great, as in powerful and influential as it's understood to be today.

The mistake people make is thinking we can get that back again, people who lived from the late 40s to the 60s lived in a fantasy land of abundance that will never come back to this country. By creating bubbles times were good for a short period in the 90s again. It's not coming back. Not without a complete reorganization of every last institution in this country. As that is never going to happen, basically were all ******

And by we, I really mean all of us. Those upper class folks who think they have immunity from the collapse will find their bodyguards and private police forces will be viewing them as pretty fat and easy targets. Or just get overwhelmed with zombie-like hoards of starving peasants.

And the saddest part is that we deserve it. The American people deserve it for being such easily led morons. We have the government we deserve.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join