It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump: Gnawing on a Bonehead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Great OP. There's a reason that Trump invokes feelings of Hitler, Mussolini et al, because they all have a bit in common. Trump will differ as the two most famous did from each other but the formula sure is close enough. Strongman, appeal to heritage, hyped perception of threat to that heritage from too many 'others', suspension of applicable ethics and morals of that same heritage in order to be rid the 'others', molding 'others' to fit the blame for every ill... etc.

The DNC has turned out to be Trumps biggest ally on top of it all. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
It turns out that the DNC instigated and helped to man the anti-Trump demonstrations that got violent.....speaking of hooligans.

Can you link to that email?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It turns out that the DNC instigated and helped to man the anti-Trump demonstrations that got violent.....speaking of hooligans.

Can't link to Wikileaks here at ATS, but The Gateway Pundit has a long list with links that includes the DNC sending interns to instigate the demonstrations and fake demonstrations.
GP Link

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Can't link to Wikileaks here at ATS, but The Gateway Pundit has a long list with links that includes the DNC sending interns to instigate the demonstrations and fake demonstrations.
GP Link

There is no such incriminating email. There is one that suggests sending in interns to protest, but that might be a joke.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Don't deflect.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No he still looks like a weasel in the corn.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

If the country were a business that would be fine. But it's not and neither is our position on the world stage. Trump hasn't got a clue.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No he still looks like a weasel in the corn.

While he might be a weasel, Hillary is the king of weasels.

Trump has not been under FBI Criminal investigation.

Trump Did not have to have his spouse talk to the Attorney general in secret , while under a criminal investigation.

Trump did not have to have the RNC rigged for him nor did he then go and hire the Head of the RNC after they resigned for unethical reasons to his campaign.

Trump has never demonstrated his incompetence for handling state secrets.

Trump has not gotten his chance to prove how worthless of a public official he is, like Hillary has already proven.

He is nothing compared to crooked Hillary. LIke I said Hillary and the DNC did the impossible and made trump look like a cub scout in this election.

*Here is a hint the more her kool-aid drinking supporters try to deflect and cover her lies,conflict of interest, and corruption: the more hate she will get and the more supporters trump will get.

edit on 24731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 11:24:36 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Trump has not been under FBI Criminal investigation.

Yet. Let's see how Trump University pans out. Given his close business ties to Russia, I assume there will be a security check before he gets the codes.

Trump Did not have to have is spouse talk to the Attorney general in secret , while under a criminal investigation.

Trump has settled literally thousands of civil cases out of court.

Trump did not have to have the RNC rigged for him nor did he then go and hire the Head of the RNC after they resigned for unethical reasons to his campaign.

Neither did Hillary.

Trump has never demonstrated his incompetence for handling state secrets.

Given how he shoots his mouth off with no internal censor, he must be considered a major security risk.

Trump has not gotten his chance to prove how worthless of a public official he is like Hillary has already proven.

He has proven himself to be a worthless business person with countless failed ventures lying in ruin behind him.

He is nothing compared to crooked Hillary. LIke I said Hillary and the DNC did the impossible and made trump look like a cub scout in this election.

You honestly can't see the beam in your eye,can you?

*Here is a hint the more her kool-aid drinking supporters try to deflect and cover her lies,conflict of interest, and corruption: the more hate she will get and the more supporters trump will get.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yet. Let's see how Trump University pans out. Given his close business ties to Russia, I assume there will be a security check before he gets the codes.

That is not a FBI Criminal investigation nor does it compare, plus the Clintons are riddled with numerous lawsuits.

Trump has settled literally thousands of civil cases out of court.

What does that have to do or compare to Bill Clinton meeting with the attorney general during an on going criminal investigation on HIllary ? Plus the clintons have a history of settling as well.

Given how he shoots his mouth off with no internal censor, he must be considered a major security risk.

You are speculating where we already have prove of Hillary being incompetent in keeping state secrets.

He has proven himself to be a worthless business person with countless failed ventures lying in ruin behind him.

If your definition of being worthless is being a billionare than sign me up. However, again you are deflecting and speculating. With Hillary we already now her outcome as a worthless public official.

Again she beats trump on sucking on just about every level. Under Hillary The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton

You honestly can't see the beam in your eye,can you?

Not at all,

I have no love for trump, but like I said Hillary makes him look good.
edit on 10731America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jul 2016 12:10:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If anything, it is being very clearly pointed out that America needs more than just two parties to choose from.

If you research it, it will become obvious how much money, time and effort are invested by the two parties that exist in keeping a third party from ever coming into existence.

Which clearly points out to me that if they are not exactly the same, they are in collusion to make sure they only compete with each other, which gives me the impression they are different in name only.

In a word, your political apparatus is nothing but a "scam", and anyone who can't see it for what it is, is a pie eyed ignoramus.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

If I could give you all my stars and flags I would.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This thread is about Trump, so your Hillary bashing is the deflection. With Hillary, it's more of the same, with Trump, it's bankruptcy. He has already suggested that option.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This thread is about Trump, so your Hillary bashing is the deflection. With Hillary, it's more of the same, with Trump, it's bankruptcy. He has already suggested that option.

Deflecting again, I was answering in regards to your comments.

Plus I said that Trump sucks but Hillary takes sucking to another dimension.

However how can it be about bankruptcy with trump , and you conveniently overlook the 6 billion dollars that was lost under Hillary?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I replied to this thread......someone took exception to my words. With that being said. You OP and these two mods Masqua and Gemwolf have without a shadow of a doubt made my mind up to vote for Trump in our election. I am assured he will win cause the other side is a lying female dog that couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it. Thanks you three I really appreciate you 3 putting me over the top for Trump.......you should be damn proud of yourselves....my wife couldn't get me to commit....and I sleep with her. Thanks again you guys. Did I stay on track? Or will this be taken down for "thread drift by a Canadian moderator.editby]edit on 25-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

The point is they are BOTH terrible.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Also, editing privileges for Politico.

The MSM has sold us out long ago.

They should be protested...

No way!! Type it isn't so... Oh and I found this, watch the first minute or so.. (It proves Your point..)

www.youtube.com...

namaste

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I didn't take exception to your words and didn't complain about you. I was very active on the 9/11 forum before the T&C rules came in and I assure you that I am very tolerant of what other people post. If you want to message me and pour out your hostility, I am ready to give your message just as little time as I would if it appeared in a thread. Peace out.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

checkout the recent leaks. they paid people to undermine bernies supporters online. if they did it to their own imagine what they are doing to trump or any candidate really. nothing really new about that though considering it goes on every election cycle.
edit on 26-7-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Yes you did. & no I want.a reply to: ipsedixit

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join