It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind your ATS name...

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I tend to sit back and have a long fuse but once you set me off its generally explosive.

Was a toss up between Grenade and Firework.

This was more apt in my early 20’s and originated in my boxing gym.

Now I’m a lazy old fart and life has sucked the passion from me, unfortunately I can’t change my name to dud.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Hey Grenade, nice to meet you; you've been around a long time here.

It's been my experience in life that percussive people like yourself rarely become duds; you just get longer fuses. It's a good thing most of the time for it to take a lot to awaken the Beast.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Nice to meet you as well.

Oh yes, no doubt the potential for an outburst still exists. When my ex wife phones me for example, it’s like pulling the pin before I even answer.

You’re right tho, with age comes a certain level of reflective self control and composure.

My low post count considering I’ve been here so long is the result. Also I no longer drink alcohol or partake in other chemically induced pursuits.

15 years of ATS, by far the most entertaining site on the web.

edit on 26/4/20 by Grenade because: My iPhone tends to drive me mad when attempting to post.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I Am Not A Real Boy...
And I Lie Alot...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Are either of those statements lies? ;o)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
I liked reading H.P. Lovecraft and it was the one character that he never really explains much about. Plus I bounce around topics because I am interested in everything, which can be chaotic

- Aza

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Mine should be obvious

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Because an unending stream of thoughts populates my Psyche with Chaos and I will be glad when death takes me and the noise will cease! Peace will finally come!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chaos Psyche
Because an unending stream of thoughts populates my Psyche with Chaos and I will be glad when death takes me and the noise will cease! Peace will finally come!

I'm with you brother...

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Used to be a mask wearing weirdo artist playing obscure/strange forms of music. Nickname Cobalt came from a band I was in, "Cobalt Chameleon", people started calling me Cobalt. Cryptid Plague Doctor came from my plague mask and love of Cryptids and deep knowledge of Ocean life. Just kinda worked.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chaos Psyche

Wow: 30 posts in 13 years: a person of very few words!

Have you ever looked at folks whom have achieved 'peace-of-mind', or some semblance thereof, in this lifetime ?
That was the turnaround for me.
Peace and chaos are both here.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The band Acid Bath (for the music) and the band Forest of Impaled (for the name- badass- and logo- also badass)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Please share a link for the bracelet if its.available?
a reply to: Quantum12

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
BatYah defines as daughter YHUH or daughter of The Great IAM. That is what I AM.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Can't help but wonder ...

If this is some kind of data/personal mining expedition.

Yah, I know. I used to think I was the most paranoid person I know. Here, I'm among other loonies that think the same way.

OK - What the hell.

Hoser - nickname. Given by UP friends that went with me to the bars.

793 - event in history.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
MOS and second time on this forum. I like to observe and rarely like to be noticed.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Golgotha is an Aramaic word for skull, but is the place in which Jesus Christ allowed himself to be crucified as a blood sacrifice to cover the guilt of our sin.

A bridge is a device which connects you from where you are to where you need to be.

My goal is to bring people to Christ.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

This reply will probably get buried and not a soul will see it, but anyway,

I created a gnome necromancer back in the day in the game EverQuest.
This is the name I gave it.

Then I created a enchanter and named it Slowpoker.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Quite simple. I’m Eskimo and Italian.
I bet I made you chuckle and shake your head.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think I responded to this thread once already, but I'm not about to go back through 28 pages to see.

Mine is pretty straight forward. I've worked in aviation for the past 35 years (the last 27 of them for the same company), hence the "flying". And, I used to be a pretty good trap shooter (even thought about going pro for a while). A trap, skeet and sporting clays target is a clay disc (of varying sizes) which are launched through the air at high speed, hence the "claydisk". I intentionally spelled "disc" incorrectly as "disk" because it just didn't look right with the "c" instead of the "k".

edit on 8/28/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join