It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bulletproof Warrior: Training Police to Shoot Without Hesitation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
cool but you must be a youngun....practice more at putting a 44 mag off the pavement first....ankles.....then keeping your eye on his lean or spring, have the 4 1/2 inch barrel covering belt high.....

us Texans are the best, that's you my friend.....Vietnam era and Garrett.....out of Washington has an outlet in Texas for their 305 gr. HammerHeads

a reply to: sycomix

edit on 18-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 18-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
"Training Police to Shoot Without Hesitation" ?????

I guess the idea here is to shoot first or be shot.

Once the civilians understand this, the contest will become who sees who first.

Of course, this is all contrary to Christian teaching, of turn the other cheek.

It's even against Jewish law, of eye for an eye.

But, it's consistent with George Bush's policy of go over there and strike them before they even think of striking here.

So, if you think that cop over there is thinking of targeting you, be on guard.

It's like the old western cowboy flicks. Who can draw the fastest.

It's not about who is a threat, but who could potentially pose a threat.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

As Nice shows us a vehicle can easily become a weapon, at this point I radio for a road block and shut you down, continued resistance results in a continued escalation of force. Take the ticket, live another day.
edit on 19-7-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Easier said than done, if you are talking about trying to ricochet a round to hit a target you must not be to familiar with deformation of the slug and the fact that it can and usually does go wild. There is a reason they are train to aim at center mass. In a violent/panic situation "trick shots" don't save lives.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Then they need to comply, simple, comply don't die!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
a reply to: crazyewok

If suspect swings at me, welcome to assault, at that point I will defend my person to whatever means is needed up to and including ending the little butthead. If you wan't to go home in one piece, consider not being an asshat and just doing as the officer says.

You are a psychopath looking for a social context that can legitimize your psychopathic tendencies. You want to be able to kill people and get away with it. If you are a cop, you are perfectly representative of the problem. I hope that you are not, but my experience with law enforcement tells me that your particular type of violent insanity is common.

In regards to your other post, even if you obey the law they do not necessarily leave you alone. Identity theft is rampant, and many of those identity thieves go on to commit crimes under the false identity. This has happened to me, and the cops are NOT sympathetic or even reasonable. I have been interrogated and harassed and I have to "lawyer up" every time this crops up (and it crops up over and over again primarily because these cops don't want to do their jobs). It is only a matter of time before I am arrested and I will sit in jail for weeks or months while this is sorted out. I am the victim of a crime and I am further victimized by law enforcement. The police are taught aggressive and faulty interrogation methods and they are increasingly being taught to treat the public as the enemy and behave as if they are in a war zone.
edit on 19-7-2016 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

I play nice, I always go home, I don't look for a conflict but I damned sure end it. You ever had somebody try to car jack you? Rob you wife at an ATM? Well I have, shot the bastards both times. Do I feel bad about it??? NOPE! They made that choice! Same goes for the officers, comply, do not become a threat, easy as pie! Do this and don't die!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Besides all the BS rhetoric what is so damned hard about shutting the hell up and just taking the ticket? 99 times out of 100 that's all it would ever be if people would stop acting the ass about a freaking ticket. I have had dozens of tickets issued to me, most of them simply dismissed by taking to a judge and making my case. No cost to me other than a little time. Stop making excuses for being a lawbreaking twit.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I play nice, I always go home, I don't look for a conflict but I damned sure end it. You ever had somebody try to car jack you? Rob you wife at an ATM? Well I have, shot the bastards both times. Do I feel bad about it??? NOPE! They made that choice! Same goes for the officers, comply, do not become a threat, easy as pie! Do this and don't die!

I would prefer not to be shot by a police officer who is assuming that I have committed a crime when I have not. I was nearly arrested for impersonating myself, more than once. I am the wife by the way.

Your response isn't even addressing what I said. There are a few more words but it's basically "Ook Grunt Ook" Beat your chest. "Grunt Ook ook". Beat the ground. "Ook OOOOOKKK!"

At this point, I also think you are full of sh**. You haven't shot anyone. You just want to. Yeah kid... I've been around. I've been in violent situations before, and you're all talk and wishful thinking. Pffff... Little.... wannabe.... punk.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

LOL So little you know, doesn't matter in the least, I will stick by my story and my opinion, comply don't die!

Hey new hashtag!!

#complydontdie

(ohh funny story, got pulled over once for having stolen my own car, because ya know what tattooed white dude with long hair drives a BMW right???)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

redhorse-

I too have been a victim of Identity Theft. Ironically, I got victimized while I was working undercover narcotics for a Ca. police dept. and received a telephone call from Dillards™ at the time I had no idea what Dillards was (Dep't. store, working man's Macys) She some how got the phone number to the "cold line" (supposedly untraceable. Usually used to make calls to suspects to arrange drug deals) and told Me that I owed Dillards $1,300+. After I told Her that it wasn't Me and I'd never been to Texas to shop, She called My Wife and said that I was having an affair w/a Lady in Texas besides owing money..
This was in 1996 when credit was easy to come by. After investigating further, what happened was that a person with My same name but different middle initial went into a Georgia jewelry store and got credit, when He failed to pay for the items as promised, they must've gone down the list and got My name.
Now, each time the debt is sold to yet another debt collection agency, I get calls threatening that I have until 5:00 p.m. to call them back. It is an utter pain in the arse...

If You'd like some assistance in Your matter don't hesitate to route Me a PM.. If not I understand.

I'd suggest that ALL who read this take precautions on guarding their identity. As was spelled out, it turns into not only a "Cluster screw" but a "cluster gang screw"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

As the case of "Philando Castile" shows, even when you fully comply you die.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yet many other countrys police do just fine without being hyperaggresive kill bots.

THIS.....!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

If suspect swings at me, welcome to assault, at that point I will defend my person to whatever means is needed up to and including ending the little butthead. If you wan't to go home in one piece, consider not being an asshat and just doing as the officer says.

So you're equating your non-police, private citizen behaviour as a model for how police should act. You should get elected for the Police Union

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Reaching for a weapon is not compliance, when I am detained the first thing I do I verbally notify the officer of my weapon while keeping my hands in plain sight, I lay flat on my stomach and allow the officer to remove the weapon. Not hard to figure out. The moron reached for a weapon, signed his own death warrant.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

As the case of "Philando Castile" shows, even when you fully comply you die.

He didn't comply though.. The first half of that incident was ignored by the msm to drum up the hate the cops bs.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yet many other countrys police do just fine without being hyperaggresive kill bots.

THIS.....!!!

good for those other countries. They are not the US and the US is not them.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Funny thing is if you just quit breaking the law they leave you alone anyway.

How much are tickets to this fantasy land in which you live?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: James1982

To be a law abiding citizen does not require fantasy, it requires only common decency and sense.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

I fail to see how these little excerpts from a class that don't include the full context and actually say intelligent things (to those of us who have ever been trained to carry a weapon and protect/defend something), coupled with quotes about the training that say things like, "Finally, officers will learn how their attitudes and personal perspectives could mean the difference between life and death in both violent confrontations and living as a law enforcement officer on and off the job," is a bad thing at all.

You'll need to elaborate a little for those of us not indoctrinated into thinking at all LEO training is meant to turn them into mindless killing machines.

If you please...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join